Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Driver Impairment Based on Pupillary Light Reflex
Co Author Listing * Modular Registration Algorithm for Medical Images, A
* New Class of Wavelet-Based Metrics for Image Similarity Assessment, A
Co Author Listing * Bio-inspired heterogeneous architecture for real-time pedestrian detection applications
* HOG-Dot: A Parallel Kernel-Based Gradient Extraction for Embedded Image Processing
Includes: Maggiani, L.[Luca] Maggiani, L.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive graphical pattern recognition for the classification of company logos
* APEX: an adaptive visual information retrieval system
* Auto Associative Neural Network based Active Shape Models
* Classification of HTML documents by Hidden Tree-Markov Models
* Deep Constraint-Based Propagation in Graph Neural Networks
* Edge-backpropagation for noisy logo recognition
* En Plein Air Visual Agents
* Exact and Approximate Graph Matching Using Random Walks
* Graph matching using random walks
* Information Theoretic Learning for Pixel-Based Visual Agents
* Object Localization Using Input/Output Recursive Neural Networks
* Object Recognition Using Multiresolution Trees
* On-Line Video Motion Estimation by Invariant Receptive Inputs
* Recursive neural networks learn to localize faces
* Representation of Facial Features by Catmull-Rom Splines
* Semantic video labeling by developmental visual agents
* Similarity learning for graph-based image representations
Includes: Maggini, M.[Marco] Maggini, M.
17 for Maggini, M.
Co Author Listing * Accurate appearance-based Bayesian tracking for maneuvering targets
* Adaptive Multifeature Tracking in a Particle Filtering Framework
* Combining Colour and Orientation for Adaptive Particle Filter-Based Tracking
* Efficient Multitarget Visual Tracking Using Random Finite Sets
* Learning Scene Context for Multiple Object Tracking
* Multi-Part Target Representation for Color Tracking
* Objective Evaluation of Pedestrian and Vehicle Tracking on the CLEAR Surveillance Dataset
* Video Tracking: Theory and Practice
Includes: Maggio, E.[Emilio] Maggio, E.
8 for Maggio, E.
Co Author Listing * Regularization Methods in Image Restoration: An Application to HST Images
Co Author Listing * Performance Prediction Under Dataset Shift
* Predictive Deconvolution and Hybrid Feature Selection for Computer-Aided Detection of Prostate Cancer
Includes: Maggio, S.[Simona] Maggio, S.
Co Author Listing * 3D Modeling for Underwater Archaeological Documentation: Metric Verifications
* AI Slipping on Tiles: Data Leakage in Digital Pathology
Includes: Maggio, V. Maggio, V.[Valerio]
Co Author Listing * Non-Destructive Biomass Estimation in Mediterranean Alpha Steppes: Improving Traditional Methods for Measuring Dry and Green Fractions by Combining Proximal Remote Sensing Tools
Co Author Listing * Registration of Multisensor Images through a Conditional Generative Adversarial Network and a Correlation-Type Similarity Measure
Co Author Listing * Rainfall Fields Monitoring Based on Satellite Microwave Down-Links and Traditional Techniques in the City of Genoa
Co Author Listing * email: Maggioni, C.[Christoph]: Christoph Maggioni AT mchp siemens de
* 3-D Pose Estimation by an Improved Kohonen-Net
* Method for detecting and estimating the spatial position of objects from a two-dimensional image
Includes: Maggioni, C.[Christoph] Maggioni, C. Maggioni, C.[Chistoph]
Co Author Listing * Multisensory Experiences in HCI
Co Author Listing * Diagnosing and Preventing Instabilities in Recurrent Video Processing
* Efficient Multi-Stage Video Denoising with Recurrent Spatio-Temporal Fusion
* Evaluation and Comparison of Current Fetal Ultrasound Image Segmentation Methods for Biometric Measurements: A Grand Challenge
* Fast Camera Image Denoising on Mobile GPUs with Deep Learning, Mobile AI 2021 Challenge: Report
* fast multiscale framework for data in high-dimensions: Measure estimation, anomaly detection, and compressive measurements, A
* Joint Removal of Random and Fixed-Pattern Noise Through Spatiotemporal Video Filtering
* Multiscale geometric and spectral analysis of plane arrangements
* Nonlocal Transform-Domain Filter for Volumetric Data Denoising and Reconstruction
* NTIRE 2020 Challenge on Real Image Denoising: Dataset, Methods and Results
* NTIRE 2021 Challenge on Quality Enhancement of Compressed Video: Methods and Results
* Structural texture similarity metric based on intra-class variances
* Unsupervised Clustering and Active Learning of Hyperspectral Images With Nonlinear Diffusion
* Video Denoising, Deblocking, and Enhancement Through Separable 4-D Nonlocal Spatiotemporal Transforms
Includes: Maggioni, M.[Matteo] Maggioni, M. Maggioni, M.[Mauro]
13 for Maggioni, M.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Level-3 Gridded Global Precipitation Mission (GPM) Products Over Oceans
* Building an Online Learning Module for Satellite Remote Sensing Applications in Hydrologic Science
* Characteristics and Diurnal Cycle of GPM Rainfall Estimates over the Central Amazon Region
* Data Assimilation of Terrestrial Water Storage Observations to Estimate Precipitation Fluxes: A Synthetic Experiment
* Incorporating Surface Soil Moisture Information in Error Modeling of TRMM Passive Microwave Rainfall
* Investigating the Error Propagation from Satellite-Based Input Precipitation to Output Water Quality Indicators Simulated by a Hydrologic Model
* Joint Assimilation of Remotely Sensed Leaf Area Index and Surface Soil Moisture into a Land Surface Model, The
* Modeling Satellite Precipitation Errors Over Mountainous Terrain: The Influence of Gauge Density, Seasonality, and Temporal Resolution
* Using Satellite Error Modeling to Improve GPM-Level 3 Rainfall Estimates over the Central Amazon Region
Includes: Maggioni, V.[Viviana] Maggioni, V.
9 for Maggioni, V.
Co Author Listing * FROS: a fuzzy logic-based recogniser of olfactory signals
Co Author Listing * Numerical and Workbench Design of 2.35 T Double-Tuned (H/Na) Nested RF Birdcage Coils Suitable for Animal Size MRI
Co Author Listing * Comments on 'A Closed-Form Solution to Tensor Voting: Theory and Applications'
* Convolutional Neural Networks for Large-Scale Remote-Sensing Image Classification
* High-Resolution Aerial Image Labeling With Convolutional Neural Networks
* Optimizing Partition Trees for Multi-Object Segmentation with Shape Prior
* Perceptual grouping by tensor voting: A comparative survey of recent approaches
* Polygonization of remote sensing classification maps by mesh approximation
* Recurrent Neural Networks to Correct Satellite Image Classification Maps
Includes: Maggiori, E. Maggiori, E.[Emmanuel]
7 for Maggiori, E.
Co Author Listing * PSI Spatially Constrained Clustering: The Sibari and Metaponto Coastal Plains
Co Author Listing * Maximum-Likelihood Stereo Algorithm, A
Co Author Listing * Feature-Level Fusion in Personal Identification
Co Author Listing * Greedy deep transform learning
* Kernel transform learning
Index for "m"