Munoz Arriola, F.[Francisco]
Co Author Listing * Machine Learning Approach for Improving Near-Real-Time Satellite-Based Rainfall Estimates by Integrating Soil Moisture, A
Includes: Munoz Arriola, F.[Francisco] Munoz-Arriola, F.[Francisco]
Munoz Avila, H.
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis
Includes: Munoz Avila, H. Munoz-Avila, H.
Munoz Barrutia, A.
Co Author Listing * Benchmarking of Image Registration Methods for Differently Stained Histological Slides
* Combination Strategies in Multi-Atlas Image Segmentation: Application to Brain MR Data
* Dynamic Atlas-Based Segmentation and Quantification of Neuromelanin-Rich Brainstem Structures in Parkinson Disease
* Fast adaptive elliptical filtering using box splines
* Fast Space-Variant Elliptical Filtering Using Box Splines
* Quantification of the 3D collagen network geometry in confocal reflection microscopy
* Quantitative Bioimaging: Signal Processing in Light Microscopy
* Restoration of Biomedical Images using Locally Adaptive B-Spline Smoothing
* Segmentation and Shape Tracking of Whole Fluorescent Cells Based on the Chan-Vese Model
* Segmentation of Touching Cell Nuclei Using a Two-Stage Graph Cut Model
* Spatially Variant Convolution With Scaled B-Splines
* Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling
* Two-Phase Segmentation of Cell Nuclei Using Fast Level Set-Like Algorithms, A
Includes: Munoz Barrutia, A. Munoz-Barrutia, A. Muñoz-Barrutia, A. Munoz-Barrutia, A.[Arrate] Muñoz-Barrutia, A.[Arrate]
13 for Munoz Barrutia, A.
Munoz Briseno, A.[Alfredo]
Co Author Listing * 3D Face Recognition in Continuous Spaces
* Fingerprint Matching Using a Geometric Subgraph Mining Approach
* New Fingerprint Indexing Algorithm for Latent and Non-latent Impressions Identification, A
* New Triangular Matching Approach for Latent Palmprint Identification, A
* novel geometric graph miner and its applications, A
* novel multi-core algorithm for frequent itemsets mining in data streams, A
* Using Reference Point as Feature for Fingerprint Indexing
Includes: Munoz Briseno, A.[Alfredo] Muñoz-Briseño, A.[Alfredo]
7 for Munoz Briseno, A.
Munoz Carpena, R.[Rafael]
Co Author Listing * Combined Spatial and Temporal Effects of Environmental Controls on Long-Term Monthly NDVI in the Southern Africa Savanna
Includes: Munoz Carpena, R.[Rafael] Muñoz-Carpena, R.[Rafael]
Munoz Chavero, F.
Co Author Listing * Subsampling OFDM-Based Ultrasonic Data Communication Through Metallic Channels for Monitoring of Cargo Containers
Includes: Munoz Chavero, F. Muñoz Chavero, F.
Munoz Ferreras, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Time-Reversal-Based Multipath Mitigation Technique for ISAR Images
* Traffic Surveillance System Based on a High-Resolution Radar
Includes: Munoz Ferreras, J.M. Munoz-Ferreras, J.M.
Munoz Gomez, J.[Juan]
Co Author Listing * Diagnostically lossless compression of X-ray angiography images based on automatic segmentation using ray-casting and alpha-shapes
Includes: Munoz Gomez, J.[Juan] Munoz-Gomez, J.[Juan]
Munoz Gonzalez, L.
Co Author Listing * Laplace Approximation for Divisive Gaussian Processes for Nonstationary Regression
Includes: Munoz Gonzalez, L. Munoz-Gonzalez, L.
Munoz Lozano, O.
Co Author Listing * Space throughout time: Application of 3D virtual reconstruction and light projection techniques in the analysis and reconstruction of cultural heritage
Munoz Mari, J.[Jordi]
Co Author Listing * Derivation of global vegetation biophysical parameters from EUMETSAT Polar System
* Emulation of Leaf, Canopy and Atmosphere Radiative Transfer Models for Fast Global Sensitivity Analysis
* Emulator Toolbox to Approximate Radiative Transfer Models with Statistical Learning, An
* Experimental Sentinel-2 LAI estimation using parametric, non-parametric and physical retrieval methods: A comparison
* Graph Matching for Adaptation in Remote Sensing
* Hyperspectral dimensionality reduction for biophysical variable statistical retrieval
* Kernel-Based Framework for Multitemporal and Multisource Remote Sensing Data Classification and Change Detection
* Land cover classification of VHR airborne images for citrus grove identification
* Learning User's Confidence for Active Learning
* Multitemporal Cloud Masking in the Google Earth Engine
* Nonlinear Distribution Regression for Remote Sensing Applications
* Optical remote sensing and the retrieval of terrestrial vegetation bio-geophysical properties: A review
* Physics-Aware Gaussian Processes for Earth Observation
* Remote sensing image segmentation by active queries
* SCOPE-Based Emulators for Fast Generation of Synthetic Canopy Reflectance and Sun-Induced Fluorescence Spectra
* Semisupervised Classification of Remote Sensing Images With Active Queries
* Semisupervised One-Class Support Vector Machines for Classification of Remote Sensing Data
* Support Vector Domain Description Approach to Supervised Classification of Remote Sensing Images, A
Includes: Munoz Mari, J.[Jordi] Muñoz-Marí, J.[Jordi] Munoz-Mari, J. Munoz Mari, J.
18 for Munoz Mari, J.
Munoz Melendez, A.[Angelica]
Co Author Listing * Minority Class Feature Selection Method, A
* Simple linear vision module for micro mobile robot applications
Includes: Munoz Melendez, A.[Angelica] Muñoz-Meléndez, A.[Angélica] Munoz-Melendez, A.
Munoz Moreno, E.[Emma]
Co Author Listing * Automatic articulated registration of hand radiographs
* methodology for quality assessment in tensor images, A
* Spatial normalization of cardiac Diffusion Tensor Imaging for modeling the muscular structure of the myocardium
Includes: Munoz Moreno, E.[Emma] Munoz-Moreno, E.[Emma]
Munoz Nieto, A.
Co Author Listing * Multispectral Imaging in Cultural Heritage Conservation
* On the use of laser scanner and photogrammetry for the global digitization of the medieval walls of Avila
* State-of-the Art and Virtual Modeling for Cities of the Future
Includes: Munoz Nieto, A. Muñoz-Nieto, A. Muñoz-Nieto, Á.[Ángel]
Munoz Nieto, A.L.
Co Author Listing * 4d Reconstruction And Visualization of Cultural Heritage: Analyzing Our Legacy Through Time
* Diachronic Reconstruction and Visualization of Lost Cultural Heritage Sites
* Mobile LiDAR System: New Possibilities for the Documentation and Dissemination of Large Cultural Heritage Sites
* Smartwall: a New Web-based Platform for The Valorization of The Medieval Wall of Avila
Includes: Munoz Nieto, A.L. Muñoz-Nieto, A.L. Muñoz-Nieto, Á.L.[Ángel L.] Muñoz-Nieto, Á.L.[Ángel Luis]
Munoz Organero, M.
Co Author Listing * Discovering Regions Where Users Drive Inefficiently on Regular Journeys
* Predicting Upcoming Values of Stress While Driving
* Validating the Impact on Reducing Fuel Consumption by Using an EcoDriving Assistant Based on Traffic Sign Detection and Optimal Deceleration Patterns
Includes: Munoz Organero, M. Munoz-Organero, M. Muñoz-Organero, M.
Munoz Perez, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Invariant pattern identification by self-organising networks
* Multicriteria Robust Fitting of Elliptical Primitives
* Robust Fitting of Circle Arcs
* Robust Fitting of Ellipsoids by Separating Interior and Exterior Points During Optimization
* Robust Two-stage System for Image Segmentation, A
Includes: Munoz Perez, J.[Jose] Muñoz Pérez, J.[José] Muñoz-Pérez, J. Muñoz-Pérez, J.[José] Muñoz Pérez, J.[Jose]
Munoz Porcar, C.
Co Author Listing * Calibration of Raman Lidar Water Vapor Mixing Ratio Measurements Using Zenithal Measurements of Diffuse Sunlight and a Radiative Transfer Model
Includes: Munoz Porcar, C. Muñoz-Porcar, C.
Munoz Rodriguez, J.A.[J. Apolinar]
Co Author Listing * Binocular imaging of a laser stripe and approximation networks for shape detection
Includes: Munoz Rodriguez, J.A.[J. Apolinar] Muñoz-Rodríguez, J.A.[J. Apolinar]
Munoz Romero, S.[Sergio]
Co Author Listing * Informative variable identifier: Expanding interpretability in feature selection
* Nonnegative OPLS for Supervised Design of Filter Banks: Application to Image and Audio Feature Extraction
* novel framework for parsimonious multivariate analysis, A
Includes: Munoz Romero, S.[Sergio] Muñoz-Romero, S.[Sergio] Muñoz-Romero, S.
Munoz Sabater, J.[Joaquin]
Co Author Listing * Dominant Features of Global Surface Soil Moisture Variability Observed by the SMOS Satellite
* Incorporation of Passive Microwave Brightness Temperatures in the ECMWF Soil Moisture Analysis
* Monitoring and Forecasting the Impact of the 2018 Summer Heatwave on Vegetation
* Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
* SMOS Brightness Temperature Angular Noise: Characterization, Filtering, and Validation
Includes: Munoz Sabater, J.[Joaquin] Muñoz-Sabater, J.[Joaquín] Muñoz-Sabater, J.[Joaquin] Munoz-Sabater, J.
Munoz Salinas, R.[Rafael]
Co Author Listing * 3D human pose estimation from depth maps using a deep combination of poses
* Adaptive multi-modal stereo people tracking without background modelling
* Automatic generation and detection of highly reliable fiducial markers under occlusion
* Bayesian plan-view map based approach for multiple-person detection and tracking, A
* Classification of Fiducial Markers in Challenging Conditions with SVM
* Contour simplification using a multi-scale local phase analysis
* Depth silhouettes for gesture recognition
* Determining Hysteresis Thresholds for Edge Detection by Combining the Advantages and Disadvantages of Thresholding Methods
* efficient unsupervised method for obtaining polygonal approximations of closed digital planar curves, An
* Entropy volumes for viewpoint-independent gait recognition
* Generation of fiducial marker dictionaries using Mixed Integer Linear Programming
* Human interaction categorization by using audio-visual cues
* Mapping and localization from planar markers
* Mixing body-parts model for 2D human pose estimation in stereo videos
* Multi-camera head pose estimation
* multiple object tracking approach that combines colour and depth information using a confidence measure, A
* New Algorithm for Dominant Point Detection by Quasi-collinear Break Points Supression, A
* new approach for multi-view gait recognition on unconstrained paths, A
* new measurement for assessing polygonal approximation of curves, A
* novel histogram transformation to improve the performance of thresholding methods in edge detection, A
* novel method to look for the hysteresis thresholds for the Canny edge detector, A
* Novel method to obtain the optimal polygonal approximation of digital planar curves based on Mixed Integer Programming
* octree-based method for shape from inconsistent silhouettes, An
* On candidates selection for hysteresis thresholds in edge detection
* On stop conditions about methods to obtain polygonal approximations relied on break point suppression
* Parallelization strategies for markerless human motion capture
* Particle filtering with multiple and heterogeneous cameras
* People detection and tracking using stereo vision and color
* People detection and tracking with multiple stereo cameras using particle filters
* Polygonal approximation of digital planar curves through break point suppression
* Shape from pairwise silhouettes for plan-view map generation
* Shape from silhouette using Dempster-Shafer theory
* Simultaneous reconstruction and calibration for multi-view structured light scanning
* Solving the process of hysteresis without determining the optimal thresholds
* Speeded up detection of squared fiducial markers
* SPM-SLAM: Simultaneous localization and mapping with squared planar markers
* Stereo Pictorial Structure for 2D articulated human pose estimation
* Viewpoint-independent gait recognition through morphological descriptions of 3D human reconstructions
Includes: Munoz Salinas, R.[Rafael] Muñoz-Salinas, R.[Rafael] Munoz-Salinas, R.[Rafael] Muñoz-Salinas, R. Munoz-Salinas, R.
38 for Munoz Salinas, R.
Co Author Listing * Combining Functional Data Projections for Time Series Classification
* Coral-Segmentation: Training Dense Labeling Models with Sparse Ground Truth
* Dense Labeling with User Interaction: an Example for Depth-Of-Field Simulation
* Efficient Image Resizing using Finite Differences
* Estimation of High-Density Regions Using One-Class Neighbor Machines
* From Indefinite to Positive Semi-Definite Matrices
* Functional Learning of Kernels for Information Fusion Purposes
* Fusion of Gaussian Kernels Within Support Vector Classification
* generic tool for interactive complex image editing, A
* High-Throughput Infrastructure for Advanced ITS Services: A Case Study on Air Pollution Monitoring
* Joint Diagonalization of Kernels for Information Fusion
* Kernel Procrustes
* Least-squares image resizing using finite differences
* Local Entropies for Kernel Selection and Outlier Detection in Functional Data
* Local Linear Approximation for Kernel Methods: The Railway Kernel
* LP-Multiresolution Analysis: How to Reduce Ringing and Sparsify the Error
* Monitoring Nonlinear Profiles Using Support Vector Machines
* New Distance for Data Sets in a Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Context, A
* New Sammon Algorithm for Sparse Data Visualization, A
* On the Generalization of the Mahalanobis Distance
* Representing Functional Data Using Support Vector Machines
Includes: Munoz, A.[Alberto] Muñoz, A.[Alberto] Muñoz, A.[Adolfo] Munoz, A.[Arrate] Muñoz, A. Munoz, A.
21 for Munoz, A.
Munoz, A.G.C.[Angel Garcia Casarrubios]
Co Author Listing * Mobile-Oriented Hand Segmentation Algorithm Based on Fuzzy Multiscale Aggregation, A
Includes: Munoz, A.G.C.[Angel Garcia Casarrubios] Muñoz, Á.G.C.[Ángel García-Casarrubios]
Munoz, C.A.[C. Arias]
Co Author Listing * Big Geo Data Management: An Exploration With Social Media And Telecommunications Open Data
Co Author Listing * Co-inference for Multi-modal Scene Analysis
* Contextual classification with functional Max-Margin Markov Networks
* Learning message-passing inference machines for structured prediction
* Pose Machines: Articulated Pose Estimation via Inference Machines
* Stacked Hierarchical Labeling
Munoz, D.F.[David F.]
Co Author Listing * Adjusting Emergent Herbaceous Wetland Elevation with Object-Based Image Analysis, Random Forest and the 2016 NLCD
Includes: Munoz, D.F.[David F.] Muñoz, D.F.[David F.]
Co Author Listing * Biometric Recognition in Automated Border Control: A Survey
* Deep-ECG: Convolutional Neural Networks for ECG biometric recognition
* direct approach for efficiently tracking with 3D morphable models, A
* Efficient Appearance-Based Tracking
* Efficient illumination independent appearance-based face tracking
* Efficient Model-Based 3D Tracking of Deformable Objects
* Efficient Tracking of 3D Objects Using Multiple Orthogonal Cameras
* Efficiently estimating facial expression and illumination in appearance-based tracking
* Model of Brightness Variations Due to Illumination Changes and Non-rigid Motion Using Spherical Harmonics, A
* Non-ideal iris segmentation using Polar Spline RANSAC and illumination compensation
* novel pore extraction method for heterogeneous fingerprint images using Convolutional Neural Networks, A
* Performance Driven Facial Animation by Appearance Based Tracking
* Performance driven facial animation using illumination independent appearance-based tracking
* Rationalizing Efficient Compositional Image Alignment
* Tracking a Planar Patch by Additive Image Registration
Includes: Munoz, E.[Enrique] Muñoz, E.[Enrique]
15 for Munoz, E.
Munoz, E.C.[Eloy Castro]
Co Author Listing * Mapping and Monitoring of Biomass and Grazing in Pasture with an Unmanned Aerial System
Includes: Munoz, E.C.[Eloy Castro] Muñoz, E.C.[Eloy Castro]
Munoz, F.G.[Fabian G.]
Co Author Listing * Ultrasonic Backscatter Signal Processing Technique for the Characterization of Animal Lymph Node
Includes: Munoz, F.G.[Fabian G.] Muñoz, F.G.[Fabian G.]
Munoz, F.J.[Francisco Javier]
Co Author Listing * Radiometric Correction of Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2A Scenes Using Drone Imagery in Synergy with Field Spectroradiometry
Includes: Munoz, F.J.[Francisco Javier] Muñoz, F.J.[Francisco-Javier]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Intra Muscular Fat Analysis on Dry-Cured Ham Slices
Includes: Munoz, I.[Israel] Muñoz, I.[Israel]
Co Author Listing * Deformable Model for Image Segmentation in Noisy Medical Images, A
* Dense Disparity Map of Stereo Images, A
* Evaluation Criterion for Edge Detection Techniques in Noisy Images, An
* Neural Network Approach for Video Object Segmentation in Traffic Surveillance, A
* SmartSpectra: Applying multispectral imaging to industrial environments
Includes: Munoz, J. Muñoz, J. Muñoz, J.[Jordi]
Co Author Listing * Automated tools within workflows for 3D structural construction from surface and subsurface data
Includes: Munoz, J.A. Muñoz, J.A.
Munoz, J.F.[Juan Fran]
Co Author Listing * First Polarimetric GNSS-R Measurements from a Stratospheric Flight over Boreal Forests
Co Author Listing * Content-Based Dynamic Threshold Method for Real-Time Keyframe Selecting
Munoz, J.P.[J. Pablo]
Co Author Listing * Guided Text Spotting for Assistive Blind Navigation in Unfamiliar Indoor Environments
* ISANA: Wearable Context-Aware Indoor Assistive Navigation with Obstacle Avoidance for the Blind
* Visual odometry with a single-camera stereo omnidirectional system
Includes: Munoz, J.P.[J. Pablo] Muñoz, J.P.[J. Pablo]
Munoz, J.V.[Javier Vargas]
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical Clustering-Based Graphs for Large Scale Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search
Includes: Munoz, J.V.[Javier Vargas] Muñoz, J.V.[Javier Vargas]
Co Author Listing * Providing synthetic views for teleoperation using visual pose tracking in multiple cameras
Munoz, M.D.[M. Dolores]
Co Author Listing * Isotropic Image Analysis for Improving CBR Forecasting
Includes: Munoz, M.D.[M. Dolores] Muñoz, M.D.[M. Dolores]
Munoz, N.A.C.[N. A. Correa]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy and Spatial Variability in GPS Surveying For Landslide Mapping On Road Inventories At A Semi-detailed Scale: The Case In Colombia
Includes: Munoz, N.A.C.[N. A. Correa] Muñoz, N.A.C.[N. A. Correa]
Co Author Listing * Improved Photoacoustic-Based Oxygen Saturation Estimation With SNR-Regularized Local Fluence Correction
Includes: Munoz, N.M. Muñoz, N.M.
Co Author Listing * Handwritten pattern recognition for early Parkinson's disease diagnosis
Co Author Listing * Smart Cable-Driven Camera Robotic Assistant
Co Author Listing * Active regions for colour texture segmentation integrating region and boundary information
* Active Regions for Unsupervised Texture Segmentation Integrating Region and Boundary Information
* Colour Texture Segmentation by Region-Boundary Cooperation
* Concurrent Region Growing Algorithm Guided by Circumscribed Contours, A
* Image Classification using Random Forests and Ferns
* Learning Framework for Object Recognition on Image Understanding, A
* Modeling and Classifying Breast Tissue Density in Mammograms
* New Approach to Segmentation Based on Fusing Circumscribed Contours, Region Growing and Clustering, A
* Object and Scene Classification: What does a Supervised Approach Provide us?
* Representing shape with a spatial pyramid kernel
* Scene Classification Using a Hybrid Generative/Discriminative Approach
* Scene Classification Via pLSA
* Segmentation and description of natural outdoor scenes
* Strategies for image segmentation combining region and boundary information
* Unsupervised active regions for multiresolution image segmentation
* Using Appearance and Context for Outdoor Scene Object Classification
* Which is the best way to organize/classify images by content?
* Yet Another Survey on Image Segmentation: Region and Boundary Information Integration
Includes: Munoz, X. Muñoz, X. Muñoz, X.[Xavier] Munoz, X.[Xavier]
18 for Munoz, X.
Index for "m"