de Valente, S.C.
Co Author Listing * Macroscopic Rock Texture Image Classification Using an Hierarchical Neuro-Fuzzy System
de Valk, J.P.J.
Co Author Listing * Application of Godel Numbers to Image Analysis and Pattern Recognition, The
de Vault, D.J.[David J.]
Co Author Listing * Flexible Eyetracker for Psychological Applications, A
de Vecchi, A.
Co Author Listing * 4D Blood Flow Reconstruction Over the Entire Ventricle From Wall Motion and Blood Velocity Derived From Ultrasound Data
de Vecchi, D.
Co Author Listing * Potentials of Active and Passive Geospatial Crowdsourcing in Complementing Sentinel Data and Supporting Copernicus Service Portfolio
de Veciana, G.[Gustavo]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive policies for real-time video transmission: A Markov decision process framework
* Adaptive video transmission with subjective quality constraints
* Information Fidelity Criterion for Image Quality Assessment Using Natural Scene Statistics, An
* Markov Decision Model for Adaptive Scheduling of Stored Scalable Videos, A
* Modeling the Time-Varying Subjective Quality of HTTP Video Streams With Rate Adaptations
* Optimizing Stored Video Delivery for Wireless Networks: The Value of Knowing the Future
Includes: de Veciana, G.[Gustavo] de Veciana, G.
de Vega, F.F.[Francisco Fernandez]
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Genetic Algorithm Based on Gene Fragment Competition for Polyphonic Music Transcription
* Selecting Local Region Descriptors with a Genetic Algorithm for Real-World Place Recognition
Includes: de Vega, F.F.[Francisco Fernandez] de Vega, F.F.[Francisco Fernández]
de Vel, O.[Olivier]
Co Author Listing * email: de Vel, O.[Olivier]: olivier AT cs jcu edu au
* Classification Using Adaptive Wavelets for Feature-Extraction
* Comparative analysis of statistical pattern recognition methods in high dimensional settings
* Face Recognition Using Multiple Image View Line Segments
* Line-Based Face Recognition under Varying Pose
* Object Recognition Using Random Image-Lines
* View-Based Object Recognition Using Image Lines
Includes: de Vel, O.[Olivier] de Vel, O.
7 for de Vel, O.
de Vente, J.[Joris]
Co Author Listing * Hydrological Modelling using Satellite-Based Crop Coefficients: A Comparison of Methods at the Basin Scale
de Verdalle, E.[Emmanuel]
Co Author Listing * Testing an innovative predictive management system for bus fleets: outcomes from the Ravenna case study
de Verdiere, V.C.[V. Colin]
Co Author Listing * Local Scale Selection for Gaussian Based Description Techniques
* Object Recognition using Coloured Receptive Fields
* Visual Recognition Using Local Appearance
Includes: de Verdiere, V.C.[V. Colin] de Verdière, V.C.[Vincent Colin]
de Ves, E.
Co Author Listing * Active Contour Model for the Automatic Detection of the Fovea in Fluorescein Angiographies, An
* Applying logistic regression to relevance feedback in image retrieval systems
* Bayesian estimation of edge orientations in junctions
* IOWA Operators and Its Application to Image Retrieval
* Irregular Motion Recovery in Fluorescein Angiograms
* Matching Blood Vessel Patterns with the Generalised EM Algorithm
* Multimedia Information Retrieval Based on Late Semantic Fusion Approaches: Experiments on a Wikipedia Image Collection
* New Wavelet-Based Texture Descriptor for Image Retrieval, A
* novel Bayesian framework for relevance feedback in image content-based retrieval systems, A
* relevance feedback CBIR algorithm based on fuzzy sets, A
* Resuming Shapes with Applications
* Robust Descriptors of Binary Shapes with Applications
* Segmentation of Macular Fluorescein Angiographies. A Statistical Approach
* statistical model for magnitudes and angles of wavelet frame coefficients and its application to texture retrieval, A
* Wavelet-Based Texture Retrieval Modeling the Magnitudes of Wavelet Detail Coefficients with a Generalized Gamma Distribution
Includes: de Ves, E. de Ves, E.[Esther]
15 for de Ves, E.
de Vico Fallani, F.[Fabrizio]
Co Author Listing * Imaging the Social Brain by Simultaneous Hyperscanning during Subject Interaction
* Parsimonious Approximation of Streamline Trajectories in White Matter Fiber Bundles
Includes: de Vico Fallani, F.[Fabrizio] de Vico Fallani, F.
de Vieilleville, F.[Francois]
Co Author Listing * Comparison and improvement of tangent estimators on digital curves
* Convex Digital Polygons, Maximal Digital Straight Segments and Convergence of Discrete Geometric Estimators
* Convex Shapes and Convergence Speed of Discrete Tangent Estimators
* Dem Reconstruction Using Light Field And Bidirectional Reflectance Function From Multi-view High Resolution Spatial Images
* Digital Deformable Model Simulating Active Contours
* Experimental Comparison of Continuous and Discrete Tangent Estimators Along Digital Curves
* Fast, accurate and convergent tangent estimation on digital contours
* Maximal Digital Straight Segments and Convergence of Discrete Geometric Estimators
* Offset Approach to Defining 3D Digital Lines
* Top-Down Segmentation of Histological Images Using a Digital Deformable Model
Includes: de Vieilleville, F.[Francois] de Vieilleville, F.[François] de Vieilleville, F.
10 for de Vieilleville, F.
De Vis, K.[Kristel]
Co Author Listing * Treatise of Digital Reconstruction and Restauration of Lace Porcelain
de Visser, E.J.[Ewart J.]
Co Author Listing * Robot Authority in Human-Machine Teams: Effects of Human-Like Appearance on Compliance
de Visser, H.[Hans]
Co Author Listing * Developing A Next Generation Colonoscopy Simulator
* Uninformative Frame Detection in Colonoscopy Through Motion, Edge and Color Features
de Vito Dabbs, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Designing and Evaluating Quality of Life Technologies: An Interdisciplinary Approach
de Vito, E.[Ernesto]
Co Author Listing * Detecting Spatio-Temporally Interest Points Using the Shearlet Transform
* Edges and Corners With Shearlets
* Enhancing Signal Discontinuities with Shearlets: An Application to Corner Detection
* Geometrical and computational aspects of Spectral Support Estimation for novelty detection
* Scale Invariant and Noise Robust Interest Points With Shearlets
* Space-Time Signal Analysis and the 3D Shearlet Transform
Includes: de Vito, E.[Ernesto] de Vito, E. De Vito, E.[Ernesto]
de Vito, F.[Fabio]
Co Author Listing * Cross-Layer Scheduling with Content and Packet Priorities for Optimal Video Streaming over 1xEV-DO
* Per-GOP Bitrate Adaptation for H.264 Compressed Video Sequences
de Vito, S.
Co Author Listing * C: Automatic classification of clustered microcalcifications by a multiple expert system
de Vito, V.
Co Author Listing * Design and evaluation of a visual acclimation aid for a semi-natural locomotion device
de Vitry, M.M.[Matthew Moy]
Co Author Listing * Sewer Inlet Localization in UAV Image Clouds: Improving Performance with Multiview Detection
de Vleeschauwer, D.
Co Author Listing * Capacity Gain of Mixed Multicast/Unicast Transport Schemes in a TV Distribution Network
* Efficient HTTP-based streaming using Scalable Video Coding
* Intensity-Based, Coarse-to-Fine Approach to Reliably Measure Binocular Disparity, An
* Motion-Based Segmentation Using a Thresholded Merging Strategy on Watershed Segments
* On the Smoothness Constraint in the Intensity-Based Estimation of the Parallax Field
* Real-time error concealing bitstream adaptation methods for SVC in IPTV systems
Includes: de Vleeschauwer, D. de Vleeschauwer, D.[Danny]
de Vleeschouwer, C.
Co Author Listing * Algorithmic and architectural co-design of a motion-estimation engine for low-power video devices
* Atom modulus quantization for matching pursuit video coding
* Automatic Detection of Interest Areas of an Image or of a Sequence of Images
* Automatic production of personalized basketball video summaries from multi-sensored data
* Autonomous Framework to Produce and Distribute Personalized Team-Sport Video Summaries: A Basketball Case Study, An
* Bilateral Histogram Equalization for X-Ray Image Tone Mapping
* Cell segmentation with random ferns and graph-cuts
* Color Balance and Fusion for Underwater Image Enhancement
* Color Channel Compensation (3C): A Fundamental Pre-Processing Step for Image Enhancement
* Color Channel Transfer for Image Dehazing
* Color transfer for underwater dehazing and depth estimation
* Consensus-based trajectory estimation for ball detection in calibrated cameras systems
* Consistent Basis Pursuit for Signal and Matrix Estimates in Quantized Compressed Sensing
* Content-based and perceptual bit-allocation using matching pursuits
* Contour Propagation in CT Scans with Convolutional Neural Networks
* D-HAZY: A dataset to evaluate quantitatively dehazing algorithms
* Day and Night-Time Dehazing by Local Airlight Estimation
* Discriminative and Efficient Label Propagation on Complementary Graphs for Multi-Object Tracking
* Discriminative Label Propagation for Multi-object Tracking with Sporadic Appearance Features
* Effective Local Airlight Estimation for Image Dehazing
* Formulating Team-Sport Video Summarization as a Resource Allocation Problem
* fuzzy logic system for content-based bit-rate allocation, A
* I-HAZE: A Dehazing Benchmark with Real Hazy and Haze-Free Indoor Images
* In-loop atom modulus quantization for matching pursuit and its application to video coding
* Invisibility and application functionalities in perceptual watermarking an overview
* Iterative Hypothesis Testing for Multi-object Tracking with Noisy/Missing Appearance Features
* Learning and Propagation of Dominant Colors for Fast Video Segmentation
* Locally Adaptive Color Correction for Underwater Image Dehazing and Matching
* Memory Centric Design of an MPEG-4 Video Encoder
* Mitigating memory requirements for random trees/ferns
* Model-based rate control implementation for low-power video communications systems
* Motion Estimation for Low Power Video Devices
* Multi-scale underwater descattering
* Multicamera Information Processing: Acquisition, Collaboration, Interpretation, and Production
* New dictionaries for matching pursuits video coding
* Night-time dehazing by fusion
* O-HAZE: A Dehazing Benchmark with Real Hazy and Haze-Free Outdoor Images
* Parity Bit Replenishment for JPEG 2000-Based Video Streaming
* Partial motion trajectory grouping through rooted arborescence
* Personalized production of basketball videos from multi-sensored data under limited display resolution
* Piecewise-Planar 3D Approximation from Wide-Baseline Stereo
* Pre-Fetching Strategies for Remote and Interactive Browsing of JPEG2000 Images
* Prefetching and Caching Strategies for Remote and Interactive Browsing of JPEG2000 Images
* Prioritizing the Propagation of Identity Beliefs for Multi-object Tracking
* Progressive Learning for Interactive Surveillance Scenes Retrieval
* Remote Interactive Browsing of Video Surveillance Content Based on JPEG 2000
* Resource Allocation for Personalized Video Summarization
* Resource Allocation Framework for Adaptive Selection of Point Matching Strategies, A
* resource allocation framework for summarizing team sport videos, A
* Robust Image Hashing Based on Radial Variance of Pixels
* Scalable Feature Extraction for Coarse-to-Fine JPEG 2000 Image Classification
* Scene-specific classifier for effective and efficient team sport players detection from a single calibrated camera
* Single-Scale Fusion: An Effective Approach to Merging Images
* Subband Dictionaries for Low-Cost Matching Pursuits of Video Residues
* Training with Corrupted Labels to Reinforce a Probably Correct Teamsport Player Detector
* Watermarking Algorithm Based on a Human Visual Model
* Wide-Baseline Foreground Object Interpolation Using Silhouette Shape Prior
Includes: de Vleeschouwer, C. de Vleeschouwer, C.[Christophe] De Vleeschouwer, C. De Vleeschouwer, C.[Christophe]
57 for de Vleeschouwer, C.
de Voogdt, L.[Liesbeth]
Co Author Listing * Correlation of Gestural Musical Audio Cues and Perceived Expressive Qualities
de Vore, S.[Steven]
Co Author Listing * Cutbank Geophysics: A New Method for Expanding Magnetic Investigations to the Subsurface Using Magnetic Susceptibility Testing at an Awatixa Hidatsa Village, North Dakota
De Vos, A.[Alta]
Co Author Listing * Integrated Landscape Change Analysis of Protected Areas and their Surrounding Landscapes: Application in the Brazilian Cerrado
de Vos, B.D.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Calcium Scoring in Low-Dose Chest CT Using Deep Neural Networks With Dilated Convolutions
* ConvNet-Based Localization of Anatomical Structures in 3-D Medical Images
* Direct Automatic Coronary Calcium Scoring in Cardiac and Chest CT
de Vos, L.
Co Author Listing * VLSI architecture for a flexible block matching processor
de Vos, M.
Co Author Listing * LOFAR Telescope: System Architecture and Signal Processing, The
De Vos, P.J.
Co Author Listing * Virtual Reconstruction of The Birthplace of Rembrandt Van Rijn: From Historical Research Over 3d Modeling Towards Virtual Presentation
de Vos, S.[Stuart]
Co Author Listing * Improving Data Quality for the Australian High Frequency Ocean Radar Network through Real-Time and Delayed-Mode Quality-Control Procedures
* Interoperability of Direction-Finding and Beam-Forming High-Frequency Radar Systems: An Example from the Australian High-Frequency Ocean Radar Network
de Vries, A.[Arjen]
Co Author Listing * probabilistic ranking framework using unobservable binary events for video search, A
de Vries, A.P.
Co Author Listing * comparison of continuous vs. discrete image models for probabilistic image and video retrieval, A
* Generative probabilistic models for multimedia retrieval: Query generation against document generation
* Image annotation using clickthrough data
* Multimedia Retrieval Using Multiple Examples
* Multimedia Search Without Visual Analysis: The Value of Linguistic and Contextual Information
* Probabilistic Multimedia Retrieval Model and Its Evaluation, A
* Reusing annotation labor for concept selection
Includes: de Vries, A.P. de Vries, A.P.[Arjen P.]
7 for de Vries, A.P.
de Vries, B.[Ben]
Co Author Listing * Automated Extraction of Surface Water Extent from Sentinel-1 Data
* Automated Quantification of Surface Water Inundation in Wetlands Using Optical Satellite Imagery
* Increasing Awareness for Urban Cultural Heritage Based On 3D Narrative System
Includes: de Vries, B.[Ben] de Vries, B.
de Vries, D.J.
Co Author Listing * Correction to Segmentation of the Body and Lungs from Compton Scatter and Photopeak Window Data
* Segmentation of the body and lungs from Compton scatter and photopeak window data in SPECT: a Monte-Carlo investigation
de Vries, G.
Co Author Listing * Blood vessel segmentation using moving-window robust automatic threshold selection
* Scale-adaptive Landmark Detection, Classification and Size Estimation in 3d Object-background Images
de Vries, G.J.[Gert Jan]
Co Author Listing * Facial Expression Recognition Using Learning Vector Quantization
Includes: de Vries, G.J.[Gert Jan] de Vries, G.J.[Gert-Jan]
de Vries, H.[Harm]
Co Author Listing * GuessWhat?! Visual Object Discovery through Multi-modal Dialogue
* Visual Reasoning with Multi-hop Feature Modulation
de Vries, J.[Jennifer]
Co Author Listing * Assigning elevations to 2D road network based on IFSAR derived DEMs
* Extraction of 3D road geometry based on IFSAR data
de Vries, L.S.[Linda S.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of MR Brain Images With a Convolutional Neural Network
de Vries, R.[Robin]
Co Author Listing * Riverine Plastic Litter Monitoring Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
de Vries, S.
Co Author Listing * Clustering Time Series of Repeated Scan Data of Sandy Beaches
* Eolian Sand Transport Monitored By Terrestrial Laser Scanning
* Semi-Automated Monitoring of a Mega-Scale Beach Nourishment Using High-Resolution TerraSAR-X Satellite Data
Includes: de Vries, S. de Vries, S.[Sierd]
de Vries, W.T.[Walter Timo]
Co Author Listing * Bridging the Semantic Gap between Land Tenure and EO Data: Conceptual and Methodological Underpinnings for a Geospatially Informed Analysis
de Vuyst, F.[Florian]
Co Author Listing * Managing sensor traffic data and forecasting unusual behaviour propagation
de Vylder, J.[Jonas]
Co Author Listing * 2-D shape representation using improved Fourier descriptors
* Cell Nuclei Detection Using Globally Optimal Active Contours with Shape Prior
* Combined non-local and multi-resolution sparsity prior in image restoration
* computational efficient external energy for active contour segmentation using edge propagation, A
* Decreasing Time Consumption of Microscopy Image Segmentation Through Parallel Processing on the GPU
* Dynamic subsampling for image registration speedup using the mutual information variance estimate
* Fast External Force Field for Parametric Active Contour Segmentation, A
* Leaf Segmentation and Tracking Using Probabilistic Parametric Active Contours
* Noise Analysis and Removal in 3D Electron Microscopy
* Quasar: A new heterogeneous programming framework for image and video processing algorithms on CPU and GPU
* Robust Active Contour Segmentation with an Efficient Global Optimizer
* Segmentation of Cell Nuclei in Arabidopsis Thaliana Roots
12 for de Vylder, J.
Index for "d"