Gil Costa, V.[Veronica]
Co Author Listing * Heterogeneous SoC-based acceleration of MPEG-7 compliance image retrieval process
Includes: Gil Costa, V.[Veronica] Gil-Costa, V.[Veronica]
Gil Docampo, M.
Co Author Listing * D3mobile Metrology World League: Training Secondary Students on Smartphone-based Photogrammetry
* Generating the Baseline in the Early Detection of Bud Rot and Red Ring Disease in Oil Palms by Geospatial Technologies
* Improving Quality and Inclusive Education on Photogrammetry: New Teaching Approaches and Multimedia Supporting Materials
* IR Thermography from UAVs to Monitor Thermal Anomalies in the Envelopes of Traditional Wine Cellars: Field Test
Includes: Gil Docampo, M. Gil-Docampo, M. Gil-Docampo, M.[Mariluz]
Gil Garcia, R.[Reynaldo]
Co Author Listing * Dynamic hierarchical algorithms for document clustering
* Fast k-NN Classifier for Documents Based on a Graph Structure
* Hierarchical Star Clustering Algorithm for Dynamic Document Collections
* High-Dimensional Access Method for Approximated Similarity Search in Text Mining, A
* Improving the Dynamic Hierarchical Compact Clustering Algorithm by Using Feature Selection
* New Nearest Neighbor Rule for Text Categorization, A
* Speed-Up Hierarchical Compact Clustering Algorithm for Dynamic Document Collections, A
* Using the alpha-beta-Neighborhood for Adaptive Document Filtering
* Using Typical Testors for Feature Selection in Text Categorization
Includes: Gil Garcia, R.[Reynaldo] Gil-García, R.[Reynaldo] Gil-Garcia, R.
9 for Gil Garcia, R.
Gil Garcia, R.J.[Reynaldo J.]
Co Author Listing * General Framework for Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering Algorithms, A
Includes: Gil Garcia, R.J.[Reynaldo J.] Gil-García, R.J.[Reynaldo J.]
Gil Gonzalez, J.
Co Author Listing * Learning from multiple annotators using kernel alignment
Includes: Gil Gonzalez, J. Gil-Gonzalez, J.
Gil Jimenez, P.[Pedro]
Co Author Listing * Algebraic-Distance Minimization of Lines and Ellipses for Traffic Sign Shape Localization
* challenge of simultaneous object detection and pose estimation: A comparative study, The
* Estimating the focus of expansion in a video sequence using the trajectories of interest points
* Goal Evaluation of Segmentation Algorithms for Traffic Sign Recognition
* Hand Detection and Tracking Using the Skeleton of the Blob for Medical Rehabilitation Applications
* Heterogeneous Visual Codebook Integration Via Consensus Clustering for Visual Categorization
* Road-Sign Detection and Recognition Based on Support Vector Machines
* Visual Word Aggregation
Includes: Gil Jimenez, P.[Pedro] Gil-Jiménez, P.[Pedro] Gil-Jimenez, P. Gil-Jiménez, P.
8 for Gil Jimenez, P.
Gil Perez, M.
Co Author Listing * 5G-CAGE: A Context and Situational Awareness System for City Public Safety with Video Processing at a Virtualized Ecosystem
Gil Pita, R.
Co Author Listing * Maximum Position Alignment Method for Noisy High-Resolution Radar Target Classification
Includes: Gil Pita, R. Gil-Pita, R.
Gil Rodrigo, E.
Co Author Listing * Condy: Ultra-fast high performance restoration using multi-frame L2-relaxed-L0 sparsity and constrained dynamic heuristics
* Efficient joint poisson-gauss restoration using multi-frame L2-relaxed-L0 analysis-based sparsity
Includes: Gil Rodrigo, E. Gil-Rodrigo, E.
Gil Rodriguez, J.L.[Jose Luis]
Co Author Listing * Active contour algorithm for texture segmentation using a texture feature set
Includes: Gil Rodriguez, J.L.[Jose Luis] Gil-Rodriguez, J.L.[Jose Luis]
Gil Rodriguez, R.
Co Author Listing * Color Matching Images With Unknown Non-Linear Encodings
Includes: Gil Rodriguez, R. Gil Rodríguez, R.
Gil Solla, A.
Co Author Listing * Bringing Content Awareness to Web-Based IDTV Advertising
Gil Tena, A.[Assu]
Co Author Listing * Improving Aboveground Forest Biomass Maps: From High-Resolution to National Scale
Includes: Gil Tena, A.[Assu] Gil-Tena, A.[Assu]
Gil Yepes, J.L.[Jose L.]
Co Author Listing * Change Detection in Peri-Urban Areas Based on Contextual Classification
* Description and validation of a new set of object-based temporal geostatistical features for land-use/land-cover change detection
Includes: Gil Yepes, J.L.[Jose L.] Gil-Yepes, J.L.[José L.] Gil-Yepes, J.L.[Jose L.]
Co Author Listing * comparative evaluation of interest point detectors and local descriptors for visual SLAM, A
* Monte Carlo Localization Using SIFT Features
* Omnidirectional Localization in vSLAM with Uncertainty Propagation and Bayesian Regression
* Study of the Navigation Parameters in Appearance-Based Navigation of a Mobile Robot
* Subspace Reduction for Appearance-Based Navigation of a Mobile Robot
Co Author Listing * Blind Source Separation by Nuclear Norm Minimization and Local Recoverability Analysis
Gil, A.M.[Adriano Mendes]
Co Author Listing * Handwritten Digit Recognition Using SVM Binary Classifiers and Unbalanced Decision Trees
Co Author Listing * Experiments in Combining Intensity and Range Edge Maps
* On Combining Range and Intensity Data
Co Author Listing * load unbalancing problem for region growing image segmentation algorithms, The
Co Author Listing * 3D Stable Spatio-Temporal Polyp Localization in Colonoscopy Videos
* Anisotropic contour completion
* Approaching Artery Rigid Dynamics in IVUS
* Assessing Artery Motion Compensation in IVUS
* Complete Confidence Framework for Optical Flow, A
* Confidence Framework for the Assessment of Optical Flow Performance, A
* confidence measure for assessing optical flow accuracy in the absence of ground truth, A
* Error Analysis for Lucas-Kanade Based Schemes
* Evaluation of the Capabilities of Confidence Measures for Assessing Optical Flow Quality
* Exploring the Impact of Inter-query Variability on the Performance of Retrieval Systems
* Extending anisotropic operators to recover smooth shapes
* Free-form image registration of human cochlear µCT data using skeleton similarity as anatomical prior
* Fundamentals of Stop and Go active models
* Geometric steerable medial maps
* Illumination Model of the Trachea Appearance in Videobronchoscopy Images, An
* Image Registration of Cochlear micro-CT Data Using Heat Distribution Similarity
* Inferring the Performance of Medical Imaging Algorithms
* Inhibition of false landmarks
* Myocardial Perfusion Characterization From Contrast Angiography Spectral Distribution
* Normalized Framework for the Design of Feature Spaces Assessing the Left Ventricular Function, A
* Regional motion patterns for the Left Ventricle function assessment
* Regularized Curvature Flow Designed for a Selective Shape Restoration, A
* Segmentation of Artery Wall in Coronary IVUS Images: A Probabilistic Approach
* Shape Restoration via a Regularized Curvature Flow
* Statistical Strategy for Anisotropic Adventitia Modelling in IVUS
* Structure-Preserving Smoothing of Biomedical Images
Includes: Gil, D.[Debora] Gil, D.
26 for Gil, D.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Training Over Long Short-Term Memory Networks for Wind Speed Forecasting
* Long Short-Term Memory Networks Based in Echo State Networks for Wind Speed Forecasting
Co Author Listing * Visual SLAM for Handheld Monocular Endoscope
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Variability in Libya-4 with Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 Data for Optimized Ground Target Location
* Case of the Digitized Works at a National Digital Library, The
* Computing 2-D Min, Median, and Max Filters
* Empirical Radiometric Intercomparison Methodology Based on Global Simultaneous Nadir Overpasses Applied to Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2, An
* Linear-Time Euclidean Distance Transform Algorithms
* Optimal Segmentation of Cell Images
* Segmentation of textured cell images based on frequency analysis
Includes: Gil, J.[Jorge] Gil, J.[Joao] Gil, J.
7 for Gil, J.
Gil, J.G.[Jaime Gomez]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Guidance of a Tractor Using Computer Vision
Includes: Gil, J.G.[Jaime Gomez] Gil, J.G.[Jaime Gómez]
Gil, J.I.[Jong In]
Co Author Listing * 3D Perception Adjustment of Stereoscopic Images Based upon Depth Map
* Automatic light control system using fish-eye lens camera
Includes: Gil, J.I.[Jong In] Gil, J.I.[Jong-In]
Gil, J.Y.[Joseph Yossi]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Dilation, Erosion, Opening, and Closing Algorithms
Co Author Listing * Methodology for 3d Acquisition of Highly Reflective Goldsmithing Artefacts
Gil, N.L.[Nayla Lopez]
Co Author Listing * Conic-like subdivision curves on surfaces
Includes: Gil, N.L.[Nayla Lopez] Gil, N.L.[Nayla López]
Co Author Listing * Analysis and Adaptation of Integration Time in PMD Camera for Visual Servoing
* Automatic Ship Classification from Optical Aerial Images with Convolutional Neural Networks
* Comparative Study of Highlights Detection and Elimination by Color Morphology and Polar Color Models, A
* Gaussian noise elimination in colour images by vector-connected filters
* Improving detection of surface discontinuities in visual-force control systems
* Objects Recognition by Means of Projective Invariants Considering Corner-points
* Searching for Similarities in Nearly Periodic Signals With Application to ECG Data Compression
* Semantic Segmentation of SLAR Imagery with Convolutional LSTM Selectional AutoEncoders
* Two-Stage Convolutional Neural Network for Ship and Spill Detection Using SLAR Images
Includes: Gil, P.[Pablo] Gil, P.
9 for Gil, P.
Gil, P.M.[Pilar Macarena]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Penman-Monteith Model Based on Sentinel-2 Data for the Estimation of Actual Evapotranspiration in Vineyards
Co Author Listing * email: Gil, S.[Sylvia]: gil AT cui unige ch
* 3D Computer Vision for Agrotics: The Potato Operation, An Overview
* Combining Multiple Motion Estimates for Vehicle Tracking
* Comparing Features for Target Tracking in Traffic Scenes
* Feature Selection for Object Tracking in Traffic Scenes
* Integration of Bottom-Up and Top-Down Cues for Visual Attention Using Non-Linear Relaxation
* Unique people count from monocular videos
Includes: Gil, S.[Sylvia] Gil, S. Gil, S.[Stephani]
7 for Gil, S.
Co Author Listing * Intelligent Systems for Geosciences: An Essential Research Agenda
* Structured analysis of the ISI Atomic Pair Actions dataset using workflows
Gil, Y.H.[Youn Hee]
Co Author Listing * Access control system with high level security using fingerprints
* Fusion for Multimodal Biometric Identification
* Implementation of the USB Token System for Fingerprint Verification
Includes: Gil, Y.H.[Youn Hee] Gil, Y.H.[Youn-Hee]
Index for "g"