Co Author Listing * ANTSAC: A Generic RANSAC Variant Using Principles of Ant Colony Algorithms
* Automatic Adjustment of Fourier Embedding Parametrizations for Implicit Neural Representations
* Comprehensive Analysis of the Object Detection Pipeline on UAVs
* Deep Metric Learning-Based Semi-Supervised Regression with Alternate Learning
* FourierMask: Instance Segmentation Using Fourier Mapping in Implicit Neural Networks
* FourierNet: Compact Mask Representation for Instance Segmentation Using Differentiable Shape Decoders
* Gaining Scale Invariance in UAV Bird's Eye View Object Detection by Adaptive Resizing
* Head measurements from 3D point clouds
* High resolution visual terrain classification for outdoor robots
* HyperPosePDF Hypernetworks Predicting the Probability Distribution on SO(3)
* Leveraging Synthetic Data in Object Detection on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
* MobileStereoNet: Towards Lightweight Deep Networks for Stereo Matching
* New Geometric Approach for Faster Solving the Perspective-Three-Point Problem, A
* Object Detection and Autoencoder-Based 6d Pose Estimation for Highly Cluttered Bin Picking
* Real-time plane extraction from depth images with the Randomized Hough Transform
* SeaDronesSee: A Maritime Benchmark for Detecting Humans in Open Water
* Seeing Implicit Neural Representations as Fourier Series
* Separable Convolutions for Optimizing 3D Stereo Networks
* Table Tennis Robot System Using an Industrial KUKA Robot Arm, A
* Tackling the Background Bias in Sparse Object Detection via Cropped Windows
* Tracking and Pursuing Persons with a Mobile Robot
* Using Local Integral Invariants for Object Recognition in Complex Scenes
* Wavelength-aware 2D Convolutions for Hyperspectral Imaging
* Yolo+FPN: 2D and 3D Fused Object Detection With an RGB-D Camera
Includes: Zell, A.[Andreas] Zell, A.[Adina] Zell, A.
24 for Zell, A.
Co Author Listing * CanonPose: Self-Supervised Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation in the Wild
* Joint 3D Human Motion Capture and Physical Analysis from Monocular Videos
* Learning-Based Inverse Dynamics of Human Motion
* Physics-Based Statistical Model for Human Gait Analysis, A
* Weakly-supervised Learning of Human Dynamics
Includes: Zell, P.[Petrissa] Zell, P.
Co Author Listing * Ultrasound Elastography: A Dynamic Programming Approach
Co Author Listing * 3-D Reconstruction of Urban Scenes from Image Sequences
* 3-D Reconstructions of Urban Scenes from Sequence of Images
* Applications of non-metric vision to some visual guided tasks
* Applications of Non-Metric Vision to Some Visually-Guided Robotics Tasks
* Characterizing the Uncertainty of the Fundamental Matrix
* Projective, Affine and Euclidean Calibration in Computer Vision and the Application of Three-Dimensional Perception
* REALISE: Reconstruction of REALity from Image SEquences
* Recovering Motion and Structure from a Set of Planar Patches in an Uncalibrated Image Sequence
* Using Collineations to Compute Motion and Structure in an Uncalibrated Image Sequence
Includes: Zeller, C.[Cyril] Zeller, C.
9 for Zeller, C.
Co Author Listing * Applications of Pattern Recognition in Semiconductor and Printer Board Production
* Charge sharing between pixels in the spectral Medipix2 x-ray detector
Co Author Listing * image engineering system for the inspection of transparent construction materials, An
* Near real time airborne monitoring system for disaster and traffic applications
* Traffic Monitoring without Single Car Detection from Optical Airborne Images
Co Author Listing * Speech/Gesture Interface to a Visual Computing Environment for Molecular Biologists
Co Author Listing * 4Seasons: A Cross-Season Dataset for Multi-Weather SLAM in Autonomous Driving
* Depth estimation and camera calibration of a focused plenoptic camera for visual odometry
* MonoRec: Semi-Supervised Dense Reconstruction in Dynamic Environments from a Single Moving Camera
* On The Fusion of Camera and Lidar for 3d Object Detection And Classification
* Real-Time Depth Estimation Approach for a Focused Plenoptic Camera, A
* Scale-Awareness of Light Field Camera Based Visual Odometry
* Semidefinite Relaxations for Robust Multiview Triangulation
Includes: Zeller, N.[Niclas] Zeller, N.
7 for Zeller, N.
Co Author Listing * Pedicle Screw Insertion Surgical Simulator
Co Author Listing * Interventional 4-D C-Arm CT Perfusion Imaging Using Interleaved Scanning and Partial Reconstruction Interpolation
Co Author Listing * Abduction of Sherlock Holmes: A Dataset for Visual Abductive Reasoning, The
* From Recognition to Cognition: Visual Commonsense Reasoning
* Fusing Pre-Trained Language Models with Multimodal Prompts through Reinforcement Learning
* MERLOT RESERVE: Neural Script Knowledge through Vision and Language and Sound
* Multimodal Sentiment Intensity Analysis in Videos: Facial Gestures and Verbal Messages
* Neural Motifs: Scene Graph Parsing with Global Context
Includes: Zellers, R.[Rowan] Zellers, R.
Co Author Listing * extensible personal photograph collection for graded relevance assessments and user simulation, An
* PythiaSearch: a multiple search strategy-supportive multimedia retrieval system
Includes: Zellhofer, D.[David] Zellhöfer, D.[David] (Maybe also Zellhoefer, D.)
Co Author Listing * Mixture Density Generative Adversarial Networks
* Trifocal system for high-quality inter-camera mapping and virtual view synthesis
Includes: Zellinger, W.[Werner] Zellinger, W.
Co Author Listing * Drought in Northern Italy: Long Earth Observation Time Series Reveal Snow Line Elevation to Be Several Hundred Meters Above Long-Term Average in 2022
Co Author Listing * Offline and Online Evaluation for Recommender Systems
Zellweber, P.T.[Polle T.]
Co Author Listing * Multimedia Conferencing in the Etherphone Environment
Co Author Listing * Advantages of Parametric Modeling for the Reconstruction of Historic Buildings. The Example of the in War Destroyed Church of St. Catherine (Katharinenkirche) in Nuremberg, The
Index for "z"