De Gaetani, C.I.
Co Author Listing * Cultural Heritage Monitoring By Low-cost Gnss Receivers: A Feasibility Study for San Gaudenzio's Cupola, Novara
* Forensic Engineering Surveys with UAV Photogrammetry and Laser Scanning Techniques
de Garrido, D.P.
Co Author Listing * clustering algorithm for entropy-constrained vector quantizer design with applications in coding image pyramids, A
* Conditional entropy-constrained vector quantization of displaced frame difference subband signals
de Gasparis, A.A.
Co Author Listing * Discrimination of arid vegetation with airborne multispectral scanner hyperspectral imagery
de Gea, J.[Julie]
Co Author Listing * Spectral Reflectance of Polar Bear and Other Large Arctic Mammal Pelts; Potential Applications to Remote Sensing Surveys
* Videographic Analysis of Eriophorum Vaginatum Spatial Coverage in an Ombotrophic Bog
de Geest, R.[Roeland]
Co Author Listing * Dense interest features for video processing
* Modeling Temporal Structure with LSTM for Online Action Detection
* Online Action Detection
de Geeter, J.[Jan]
Co Author Listing * Smoothly Constrained Kalman Filter, A
de Gelder, B.[Beatrice]
Co Author Listing * Emotional contagion for unseen bodily expressions: Evidence from facial EMG
de Gemmis, M.[Marco]
Co Author Listing * Recognizing users feedback from non-verbal communicative acts in conversational recommender systems
de Gennaro, G.
Co Author Listing * Information Capture and Semantic Indexing of Digital Libraries Through Machine Learning Techniques
de Genst, W.[William]
Co Author Listing * Improving Pixel-based VHR Land-cover Classifications of Urban Areas with Post-classification Techniques
de Geyter, M.
Co Author Listing * noise robust method for change detection, A
de Gier, A.
Co Author Listing * Function of Remote Sensing in Support of Environmental Policy, The
De Giglio, M.[Michaela]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Pixel- and Object-Based Classification Methods of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Data Applied to Coastal Dune Vegetation Communities: Casal Borsetti Case Study
* Evaluating Multispectral Images and Vegetation Indices for Precision Farming Applications from UAV Images
Includes: De Giglio, M.[Michaela] de Giglio, M.[Michaela]
de Giorgi, A.
Co Author Listing * Multiresolution Supervised Classification of Panchromatic and Multispectral Images by Markov Random Fields and Graph Cuts
De Giorgi, C.
Co Author Listing * Modeling the Effects of Prevention and Early Diagnosis on HIV/AIDS Infection Diffusion
De Giorgi, L.[Lara]
Co Author Listing * Messapic Site of Muro Leccese: New Results from Integrated Geophysical and Archaeological Surveys, The
De Giorgis, N.
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Movement Quality Through Intrapersonal Synchronization
* Scale-Space Techniques for Fiducial Points Extraction from 3D Faces
Includes: De Giorgis, N. de Giorgis, N.[Nikolas]
de Giovanni, R.[Renato]
Co Author Listing * openModeller: A Generic Approach to Species' Potential Distribution modelling
de Giusti, A.[Armando]
Co Author Listing * From a Serious Training Simulator for Ship Maneuvering to an Entertainment Simulator
de Gloria, A.
Co Author Listing * Gamified Flexible Transportation Service for On-Demand Public Transport, A
* Time-Aware Multivariate Nearest Neighbor Regression Methods for Traffic Flow Prediction
* Towards the Automotive HMI of the Future: Overview of the AIDE-Integrated Project Results
de Goes, F.[Fernando]
Co Author Listing * Feature-Preserving Surface Reconstruction and Simplification from Defect-Laden Point Sets
de Gol, J.[Joseph]
Co Author Listing * ChromaTag: A Colored Marker and Fast Detection Algorithm
De Gottardo, T.
Co Author Listing * Advanced 3d Modeling Versus Building Information Modeling: The Case Study of Palazzo Ettoreo in Sacile (Italy)
* Advanced 3D Technology in Support of The BIM Processes in The Cultural Heritage: In-depth Analysis of The Case Study of The Roman Fluvial Port Of Aquileia (Italy)
* Beyond Point Clouds And Virtual Reality. Innovative Methods And Technologies for the Protection And Promotion of Cultural Heritage
* Real in the Virtual. the 3D Model in the Cultural Heritage Sector: The Tip of the Iceberg, The
de Gotzen, A.[Amalia]
Co Author Listing * digital Intonarumori, The
de Gournay, F.
Co Author Listing * Imaging by Modification: Numerical Reconstruction of Local Conductivities from Corresponding Power Density Measurements
* Optimal Transport Approximation of 2-Dimensional Measures
Includes: de Gournay, F. de Gournay, F.[Frédéric]
de Goussencourt, T.[Timothee]
Co Author Listing * Using the unity® game engine as a platform for advanced real time cinema image processing
de Graaf, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Cameras a Tool for the Interactive Generation of a 3D Scene Model
* Evaluation of Comparison Levels in Iterative Estimators
de Graaf, C.N.
Co Author Listing * Heuristic Linking Models In Multiscale Image Segmentation
* Task-directed evaluation of image segmentation methods
de Graaf, J.[Jan]
Co Author Listing * On the Axioms of Scale Space Theory
de Graaf, M.[Martin]
Co Author Listing * Sensitivity of AOD Retrieval to Aerosol Type and Vertical Distribution over Land with MODIS Data, The
de Graaf, S.R.
Co Author Listing * Enhanced segmentation of SAR images using non-Fourier imaging
* SAR Imaging via Modern 2-D Spectral Estimation Methods
* Sidelobe reduction via adaptive FIR filtering in SAR imagery
de Graef, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * 3D Materials Image Segmentation by 2D Propagation: A Graph-Cut Approach Considering Homomorphism
* EBSD image segmentation using a physics-based forward model
* Graph-cut based interactive segmentation of 3D materials-science images
* Model Based Iterative Reconstruction Algorithm For High Angle Annular Dark Field-Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (HAADF-STEM) Tomography, A
* Parameter Estimation in Spherical Symmetry Groups
* Topology-Preserving Multi-label Image Segmentation
* unified Markov random field/marked point process image model and its application to computational materials, A
Includes: de Graef, M.[Marc] de Graef, M.
7 for de Graef, M.
de Grandi, E.C.[Elsa Carla]
Co Author Listing * Wavelet Based Analysis of TanDEM-X and LiDAR DEMs across a Tropical Vegetation Heterogeneity Gradient Driven by Fire Disturbance in Indonesia
de Grandi, G.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Speckle Noise Contribution on Wavelet Decomposition of SAR Images
* Contextual clustering for image labeling: an application to degraded forest assessment in Landsat TM images of the Brazilian Amazon
* Polarimetric SAR Speckle Filtering and Its Implication for Classification
* Texture and speckle statistics in polarimetric SAR synthesized images
* Topographic Mapping Using Polarimetric SAR Data
* Use of Decision Tree and Multiscale Texture for Classification of JERS-1 SAR Data over Tropical Forest, The
de Grandi, G.D.
Co Author Listing * Analysis by Wavelet Frames of Spatial Statistics in SAR Data for Characterizing Structural Properties of Forests
* Object-oriented wavelet multi-resolution image analysis of the Siberian GBFM radar mosaic combined with MERIS imagery for continental scale land cover mapping
* Target Detection and Texture Segmentation in Polarimetric SAR Images Using a Wavelet Frame: Theoretical Aspects
de Grandi, M.T.
Co Author Listing * Experimental System for Office Document Handling and Text Recognition, An
De Grave, C.[Charlotte]
Co Author Listing * Quantifying the Robustness of Vegetation Indices through Global Sensitivity Analysis of Homogeneous and Forest Leaf-Canopy Radiative Transfer Models
De Grave, J.[Johan]
Co Author Listing * Comprehensive Study of Three Different Portable XRF Scanners to Assess the Soil Geochemistry of An Extensive Sample Dataset, A
de Gregorio, D.[Daniele]
Co Author Listing * Let's Take a Walk on Superpixels Graphs: Deformable Linear Objects Segmentation and Model Estimation
* RobotFusion: Grasping with a Robotic Manipulator via Multi-view Reconstruction
de Gregorio, L.
Co Author Listing * Alpine algorithms-time series of innovative remote sensing products for Alpine areas: Snow cover leaf area index and soil moisture
* Improving SWE Estimation by Fusion of Snow Models with Topographic and Remotely Sensed Data
* Relationship between Spatiotemporal Variations of Climate, Snow Cover and Plant Phenology over the Alps: An Earth Observation-Based Analysis
* Spatiotemporal variations of alpine climate, snow cover and phenology
Includes: de Gregorio, L. De Gregorio, L.[Ludovica] de Gregorio, L.[Ludovica]
de Gregorio, M.[Massimo]
Co Author Listing * Background estimation by weightless neural networks
* Background Modeling by Weightless Neural Networks
* Change Detection with Weightless Neural Networks
* Intelligent Active Video Surveillance System Based on the Integration of Virtual Neural Sensors and BDI Agents, An
* Neurosymbolic Hybrid Approach for Landmark Recognition and Robot Localization, A
de Groen, P.
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear Iterative Reconstruction and Analysis Approach to Shape-Based Approximate Electromagnetic Tomography, A
de Groen, P.C.[Piet C.]
Co Author Listing * Color Based Stool Region Detection in Colonoscopy Videos for Quality Measurements
* History of the Endoscope [Scanning Our Past]
* Polyp Detection in Colonoscopy Video using Elliptical Shape Feature
* Visual Model Approach for Parsing Colonoscopy Videos, A
Includes: de Groen, P.C.[Piet C.] de Groen, P.C.
de Groeve, T.
Co Author Listing * European Framework for Recording and Sharing Disaster Damage and Loss Data, A
* Multi-Sensor Imaging and Space-Ground Cross-Validation for 2010 Flood along Indus River, Pakistan
* On the Use of Global Flood Forecasts and Satellite-Derived Inundation Maps for Flood Monitoring in Data-Sparse Regions
Includes: de Groeve, T. de Groeve, T.[Tom]
de Groof, J.
Co Author Listing * Informative Frame Classification of Endoscopic Videos Using Convolutional Neural Networks and Hidden Markov Models
de Groot, B.
Co Author Listing * Fast Offline Building Recognition Application on a Mobile Telephone, A
de Groot, K.T.J.
Co Author Listing * Pitfall of the Detection Rate Optimized Bit Allocation within template protection and a remedy
de Groot, P.J.[Peter J.]
Co Author Listing * Method and apparatus for measuring distance to a target
de Gruchy, M.W.[Michelle W.]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing the Archaeological Traces of Boat Movement in the Marshes of Southern Mesopotamia
De Gruyter, C.
Co Author Listing * Coordinated Transit Signal Priority Model Considering Stochastic Bus Arrival Time
de Guevara Lopez, I.L.[Isidro Ladron]
Co Author Listing * Robust Fitting of Ellipsoids by Separating Interior and Exterior Points During Optimization
Includes: de Guevara Lopez, I.L.[Isidro Ladron] de Guevara-López, I.L.[Isidro Ladrón]
de Guise, J.[Jacques]
Co Author Listing * New Set of Fast Algorithms for Mathematical Morphology: I. Idempotent Geodesic Transforms, A
* New Set of Fast Algorithms for Mathematical Morphology: II. Identification of Topographic Features on Grayscale Images, A
* Simultaneous extraction of two adjacent bony structures in x-ray images: Application to hip joint segmentation
de Guise, J.A.
Co Author Listing * 3D Biplanar Reconstruction of Scoliotic Vertebrae Using Statistical Models
* Computer-Aided Method for Scoliosis Fusion Level Selection by a Topologicaly Ordered Self Organizing Kohonen Network, A
* Enhanced X-ray image segmentation method using prior shape
* Estimation of mixtures of probabilistic PCA with stochastic EM for the 3d biplanar reconstruction of scoliotic rib cage
* hierarchical statistical modeling approach for the unsupervised 3d reconstruction of the scoliotic spine, A
* Method for Modeling Noise in Medical Images, A
* Three-dimensional modelling and rendering of the human skeletal trunk from 2D radiographic images
* Tissue Characterization of Equine Tendons With Clinical B-Scan Images Using a Shock Filter Thinning Algorithm
* Toward Automated 3D Spine Reconstruction from Biplanar Radiographs Using CNN for Statistical Spine Model Fitting
* Towards the Self-Calibration of a Multiview Radiographic Imaging System for the 3D Reconstruction of the Human Spine and Rib Cage
Includes: de Guise, J.A. de Guise, J.A.[Jacques A.]
10 for de Guise, J.A.
de Gunst, M.E.
Co Author Listing * Knowledge-Based Updating of Maps by Interpretation of Aerial Images
* Semantic Road Model for Aerial Image Interpretation, A
* Updating Road Maps by Contextual Reasoning
de Guzman, M.[Maria]
Co Author Listing * Optimization on Lie manifolds and pattern recognition
de Gyves, O.[Oriam]
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical level of detail for varied animated crowds
Index for "d"