Iwana, B.K.[Brian Kenji]
Co Author Listing * Complex image processing with less data: Document image binarization by integrating multiple pre-trained U-Net modules
* Deep attentive time warping
* Dynamic Data Augmentation with Gating Networks for Time Series Recognition
* Efficient temporal pattern recognition by means of dissimilarity space embedding with discriminative prototypes
* Explaining Convolutional Neural Networks using Softmax Gradient Layer-wise Relevance Propagation
* Few-Shot Text Style Transfer via Deep Feature Similarity
* Globally Optimal Object Tracking with Complementary Use of Single Shot Multibox Detector and Fully Convolutional Network
* How do Convolutional Neural Networks Learn Design?
* Mining the displacement of max-pooling for text recognition
* Negative Pseudo Labeling Using Class Proportion for Semantic Segmentation in Pathology
* Tackling temporal pattern recognition by vector space embedding
* Time series classification using local distance-based features in multi-modal fusion networks
* Time Series Data Augmentation for Neural Networks by Time Warping with a Discriminative Teacher
Includes: Iwana, B.K.[Brian Kenji] Iwana, B.K.
13 for Iwana, B.K.
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear Motion Correction of Respiratory-Gated Lung SPECT Images
Co Author Listing * Fast tissue segmentation based on a 4D feature map: Preliminary results
* Tissue segmentation in MRI as an informative indicator of disease activity in the brain
Co Author Listing * Change detection of buildings using an airborne laser scanner
Co Author Listing * Initial Observations for Precipitation Cores With X-Band Dual Polarized Phased Array Weather Radar
Co Author Listing * 3-D Objects Mapping Using Model and Image Based Approach
* Discourse Structure Analysis for News Video by Checking Surface Information in the Transcript
Co Author Listing * High-resolution 3D light-field display
Co Author Listing * Prototype of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Image Acquisition, A
Co Author Listing * Novel Approach for Publishing Linked Open Geodata from National Registries with the Use of Semantically Annotated Context Dependent Web Pages, A
* Ontology Driven Analysis of Spatio-temporal Phenomena, Aimed At Spatial Planning And Environmental Forecasting
* Results of an Evaluation of the Orchestration Capabilities of the Zoo Project and the 52° North Framework for an Intelligent Geoportal
* Supporting spatial data harmonization process with the use of ontologies and Semantic Web technologies
Includes: Iwaniak, A.[Adam] Iwaniak, A.
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Speaker Verification Using Ear Image Features Extracted by PCA and ICA
Co Author Listing * Facial Expressions Recognition Using Discrete Hopfield Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * Comparing Image Objects Using Tree-Based Approach
* Comparing Images for Document Plagiarism Detection
* Edge-aware Color Image Manipulation by Combination of Low-pass Linear Filter and Morphological Processing of Its Residuals
* Fast, Parallel Watershed Algorithm Based on Path Tracing
* Generalized Morphological Mosaic Interpolation and Its Application to Computer-Aided Animations
* Identification of Products on Shop-Racks by Morphological Preprocessing and Feature-Based Detection
* Image Morphing Based on Morphological Interpolation Combined with Linear Filtering
* Morphological interpolation and color images
* Morphological Processing of Gaussian Residuals for Edge-Preserving Smoothing
* Morphological Refinement of an Image Segmentation
* On Directionality in Morphological Feature Extraction
* On Restoration of Degraded Cinematic Sequences by Means of Digital Image Processing
* Queue Based Algorithm for Order Independent Anchored Skeletonisation, A
* Segmentation of Moving Cells in Bright Field and Epi-Fluorescent Microscopic Image Sequences
* Selective and Simple Graph Structures for Better Description of Local Point-Based Image Features
* Universal Morphological Interpolator
* Vision-Based Vehicle Speed Measurement Method
Includes: Iwanowski, M.[Marcin] Iwanowski, M.
17 for Iwanowski, M.
Index for "i"