Co Author Listing * Benchmarking Representation Learning for Natural World Image Collections
* Understanding Image Quality and Trust in Peer-to-Peer Marketplaces
Includes: Wilber, K.[Kimberly] Wilber, K.
Co Author Listing * Sketching with Style: Visual Search with Sketches and Aesthetic Context
Co Author Listing * Animal recognition in the Mojave Desert: Vision tools for field biologists
* BAM! The Behance Artistic Media Dataset for Recognition Beyond Photography
* Can we still avoid automatic face detection?
* Exemplar codes for facial attributes and tattoo recognition
* Good recognition is non-metric
* Issues in Rotational (Non-)invariance and Image Preprocessing
* Learning Concept Embeddings with Combined Human-Machine Expertise
* PRIVV: Private remote iris-authentication with Vaulted Verification
* Secure remote matching with privacy: Scrambled support vector vaulted verification (S2V3)
Includes: Wilber, M.J. Wilber, M.J.[Michael J.]
9 for Wilber, M.J.
Co Author Listing * Gradient Product Transform: An Image Filter for Symmetry Detection, The
* TriplClust: An Algorithm for Curve Detection in 3D Point Clouds
Co Author Listing * Multi-view photometric stereo using surface deformation
Co Author Listing * Atmospheric Transmittance Model Validation for CSP Tower Plants
* Real-Time Uncertainty Specification of All Sky Imager Derived Irradiance Nowcasts
Co Author Listing * Combining UAV Imagery, Volunteered Geographic Information, and Field Survey Data to Improve Characterization of Rural Water Points in Malawi
Co Author Listing * Adaptive transitions for automation in cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles
* Towards affect-aware vehicles for increasing safety and comfort: recognising driver emotions from audio recordings in a realistic driving study
Wilbur, R.B.[Ronnie B.]
Co Author Listing * Object classification from randomized EEG trials
* Perils and Pitfalls of Block Design for EEG Classification Experiments, The
* Seeing is Worse than Believing: Reading People's Minds Better than Computer-Vision Methods Recognize Actions
Co Author Listing * Edge-preserving photometric stereo via depth fusion
* High-quality shape from multi-view stereo and shading under general illumination
* High-speed videography using a dense camera array
* LED-only BRDF measurement device, An
* Penrose Pixels for Super-Resolution
* Penrose Pixels Super-Resolution in the Detector Layout Domain
* Photometric Stereo for Dynamic Surface Orientations
* Radiometric calibration using temporal irradiance mixtures
* Stereo reconstruction with mixed pixels using adaptive over-segmentation
* Synthetic Aperture Focusing using a Shear-Warp Factorization of the Viewing Transform
* Using plane + parallax for calibrating dense camera arrays
* Video-Based Modeling of Dynamic Hair
Includes: Wilburn, B.[Bennett] Wilburn, B.
12 for Wilburn, B.
Co Author Listing * Developments in Generalized Ranked-Order Filters
Wilburn, J.B.[John Bart]
Co Author Listing * Development of the local maximum variety of ranked-order filters
Co Author Listing * Bluetooth Traffic Monitoring Systems for Travel Time Estimation on Freeways
* Modeling and Detecting Aggressiveness From Driving Signals
Index for "w"