Varma, A.K.[Atul K.]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessment, Comparative Performance, and Enhancement of Public Domain Digital Elevation Models (ASTER 30 m, SRTM 30 m, CARTOSAT 30 m, SRTM 90 m, MERIT 90 m, and TanDEM-X 90 m) Using DGPS
* Impact of Assimilation of MADRAS Geophysical Parameters on Short Range WRF Model Forecasts
Includes: Varma, A.K.[Atul K.] Varma, A.K.
Varma, C.M.B.S.[C.M.B. Seshikanth]
Co Author Listing * Rough Core Vector Clustering
Co Author Listing * Class2Str: End to End Latent Hierarchy Learning
* Deep Expander Networks: Efficient Deep Networks from Graph Theory
* Dynamic Block Sparse Reparameterization of Convolutional Neural Networks
* Efficient Semantic Segmentation Using Gradual Grouping
* IDD: A Dataset for Exploring Problems of Autonomous Navigation in Unconstrained Environments
* Universal Semi-Supervised Semantic Segmentation
Includes: Varma, G.[Girish] Varma, G.
Co Author Listing * Cross Transferring Activity Recognition to Word Level Sign Language Detection
Co Author Listing * Fast JPEG2000 EBCOT Tier-1 Architecture That Preserves Coding Efficiency, A
Varma, K.C.R.C.[K. C. Ravi Chandra]
Co Author Listing * Pyramid coding based rate control for variable bit rate video streaming
* Search range reduction for uni-prediction and bi-prediction in HEVC
Co Author Listing * Classifying Images of Materials: Achieving Viewpoint and Illumination Independence
* Classifying materials from images: to cluster or not to cluster?
* Cross Transferring Activity Recognition to Word Level Sign Language Detection
* Estimating illumination direction from textured images
* Learning The Discriminative Power-Invariance Trade-Off
* Locally Invariant Fractal Features for Statistical Texture Classification
* Multi-modal Extreme Classification
* Multiple kernels for object detection
* Statistical Approach to Material Classification Using Image Patch Exemplars, A
* Statistical Approach to Texture Classification from Single Images, A
* Texture classification: are filter banks necessary?
* Unifying statistical texture classification frameworks
Includes: Varma, M.[Manik] Varma, M. Varma, M.[Manisimha]
12 for Varma, M.
Co Author Listing * Effect of cirrus cloud on normalized difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) and Aerosol Free Vegetation Index (AFRI): A study based on LANDSAT 8 images
Co Author Listing * Scene Graph Prediction With Limited Labels
Co Author Listing * efficient, bolus-stage based method for motion correction in perfusion weighted MRI, An
* Intercomparison of NO3 under Humid Conditions with Open-Path and Extractive IBBCEAS in an Atmospheric Reaction Chamber
* novel framework for segmentation of stroke lesions in Diffusion Weighted MRI using multiple b-value data, A
Includes: Varma, R.[Ravi] Varma, R.
Co Author Listing * Characterizing and Mapping Volcanic Flow Deposits on Mount St. Helens via Dual-Band SAR Imagery
* Novel Graph Based Clustering Technique for Hybrid Segmentation of Multi-spectral Remotely Sensed Images, A
* Probeable DARTS with Application to Computational Pathology
* Separating text and background in degraded document images: A comparison of global thresholding techniques for multi-stage thresholding
* Tool wear estimation from acoustic emissions: A model incorporating wear-rate
Includes: Varma, S.[Sameer] Varma, S.[Surender] Varma, S.[Sonal] Varma, S.
Co Author Listing * Generalised homomorphic and root filtering in 2D-nonseparable discrete linear canonical transform domains in the image enhancement applications
Co Author Listing * Hyperspectral Tissue Image Segmentation Using Semi-Supervised NMF and Hierarchical Clustering
* Instrument grasp: a model and its effects on handwritten strokes
Includes: Varma, V.[Vishal] Varma, V.[Venugopal]
Index for "v"