Co Author Listing * Cascaded Classification of Gender and Facial Expression using Active Appearance Models
* Fusion of Visual and Ultrasonic Information for Environmental Modelling
* Multi-sensory and Multi-modal Fusion for Sentient Computing
* Ontological inference for image and video analysis
* Ontology-Driven Bayesian Networks for Dynamic Scene Understanding
* Robust Fusion of Colour Appearance Models for Object Tracking
* Sensor Fusion and Environmental Modelling for Multimodal Sentient Computing
* Vision-Based Augmentation of a Sentient Computing World Model
Includes: Town, C. Town, C.[Christopher]
8 for Town, C.
Town, C.P.[Christopher P.]
Co Author Listing * Language-based querying of image collections on the basis of an extensible ontology
* Ontological Query Language for Content Based Image Retrieval
* Self-Referential Perceptual Inference Framework for Video Interpretation, A
Co Author Listing * Scalability of Vehicular M2M Communications in a 4G Cellular Network
Co Author Listing * Security of digital entertainment content from creation to consumption
Towner, M.C.[Martin C.]
Co Author Listing * Absolute time encoding for temporal super-resolution using de Bruijn coded exposures
* Automated crater detection and counting using the hough transform
Includes: Towner, M.C.[Martin C.] Towner, M.C.
Townley Smith, L.[Lawrence]
Co Author Listing * data mining approach for evaluation of optimal time-series of MODIS data for land cover mapping at a regional level, A
Includes: Townley Smith, L.[Lawrence] Townley-Smith, L.[Lawrence]
Co Author Listing * Design of Energy- and Cost-Efficient Massive MIMO Arrays
Co Author Listing * Comparison of 3-D reconstruction with 3D-OSEM and with FORE+OSEM for PET
* Exact and approximate rebinning algorithms for 3-D PET data
* Exact rebinning methods for three-dimensional PET
* Fast fully 3-D image reconstruction in PET using planograms
Co Author Listing * Tooth morphometry using quasi-conformal theory
Co Author Listing * Development of a Mobile Tool for Dismounted Squad Team Performance Observations
Townsend, P.A.[Philip A.]
Co Author Listing * Associations of Leaf Spectra with Genetic and Phylogenetic Variation in Oaks: Prospects for Remote Detection of Biodiversity
* Hyperspectral Measurements Enable Pre-Symptomatic Detection and Differentiation of Contrasting Physiological Effects of Late Blight and Early Blight in Potato
* Investigating the Utility of Wavelet Transforms for Inverting a 3-D Radiative Transfer Model Using Hyperspectral Data to Retrieve Forest LAI
* Leaf and Canopy Level Detection of Fusarium Virguliforme (Sudden Death Syndrome) in Soybean
* Mapping Species Composition of Forests and Tree Plantations in Northeastern Costa Rica with an Integration of Hyperspectral and Multitemporal Landsat Imagery
* Missing Data and Regression Models for Spatial Images
* Retrieving Foliar Traits of Quercus garryana var. garryana across a Modified Landscape Using Leaf Spectroscopy and LiDAR
* Seasonal Variation in the NDVI-Species Richness Relationship in a Prairie Grassland Experiment (Cedar Creek)
Includes: Townsend, P.A.[Philip A.] Townsend, P.A.
8 for Townsend, P.A.
Co Author Listing * High performance computing for land cover dynamics
Townshend, J.R.[John R.]
Co Author Listing * Annual Detection of Forest Cover Loss Using Time Series Satellite Measurements of Percent Tree Cover
* Bidirectional effects in Landsat reflectance estimates: Is there a problem to solve?
* Calibration and Validation of Landsat Tree Cover in the Taiga-Tundra Ecotone
* Use of Landsat and Corona data for mapping forest cover change from the mid-1960s to 2000s: Case studies from the Eastern United States and Central Brazil
Co Author Listing * assessment of support vector machines for land cover classification, An
* Beware of per-pixel characterization of land cover
* Empirical comparison of Landsat 7 and IKONOS multispectral measurements for selected Earth Observation System (EOS) validation sites
* Improved Recognition of Spectrally Mixed Land Cover Classes Using Spatial Textures and Voting Classifications
* Kronos: A Software System for the Processing and Retrieval of Large-Scale AVHRR Data Sets
* overview of MODIS Land data processing and product status, An
* Special issue on the moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer (MODIS): a new generation of land surface monitoring
Includes: Townshend, J.R.G. Townshend, J.R.G.[John R.G.]
7 for Townshend, J.R.G.
Co Author Listing * User-Driven Geolocation of Untagged Desert Imagery Using Digital Elevation Models
Index for "t"