Preschutti, J.P.[Joseph P.]
Co Author Listing * Video motion detector with global insensitivity
Co Author Listing * Arab-norman Heritage: State of Knowledge And New Actions And Innovative Proposal
Co Author Listing * Line-Based Correction of Radial Lens Distortion
Co Author Listing * Feeling the Shape: Active Exploration Behaviors for Object Recognition With a Robotic Hand
Co Author Listing * Intelligent Tactile Sensor: An On-Line Hierarchical Object and Seam Analyzer, An
Co Author Listing * Optimal Cyanobacterial Pigment Retrieval from Ocean Colour Sensors in a Highly Turbid, Optically Complex Lake
* Ultraviolet Fluorescence LiDAR (UFL) as a Measurement Tool for Water Quality Parameters in Turbid Lake Conditions
Includes: Presing, M.[Matyas] Présing, M.[Mátyás]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Recognition of 2D Shapes from a Set of Points
* distance-based shape descriptor invariant to similitude and its application to shape classification, A
* Rigid image registration by General Adaptive Neighborhood matching
* Shape recognition from shadows of 3-D convex geometrical objects
* Shape Reconstruction from an Unorganized Point Cloud with Outliers
* Volume estimation of 3D particles with known convex shapes from its projected areas
Includes: Presles, B.[Benoit] Presles, B.[Benoît] Presles, B.
Co Author Listing * Maximum Entropy Model Of The Bearded Capuchin Monkey Habitat Incorporating Topography And Spectral Unmixing Analysis, A
* Modeling The Distribution Of African Savanna Elephants In Kruger National Park: An Application Of Multi-scale Globeland30 Data
Presotto, J.G.C.[Joao Gabriel Camacho]
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Effectiveness Estimation Through Intersection of Ranking References
Includes: Presotto, J.G.C.[Joao Gabriel Camacho] Presotto, J.G.C.[Joăo Gabriel Camacho]
Co Author Listing * Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing
Co Author Listing * Bit-rate allocation between texture and depth: Influence of data sequence characteristics
* Bit-rate allocation for multi-view video plus depth
* Can 3D synthesized views be reliably assessed through usual subjective and objective evaluation protocols?
* comparison of cost construction methods onto a C6678 platform for stereo matching, A
* Hybrid tracking approach using optical flow and pose estimation
* Model Free Hybrid Algorithm for Real Time Tracking, A
* Model-free augmented reality by virtual visual servoing
* Multi-texturing 3D models: How to choose the best texture?
* Reliability of 2D quality assessment methods for synthesized views evaluation in stereoscopic viewing conditions
* study of virtual visual servoing sensitivity in the context of image/GIS registration for urban environments, A
* Video/GIS registration system based on skyline matching method
Includes: Pressigout, M.[Muriel] Pressigout, M.
11 for Pressigout, M.
Pressman, N.J.[Norman Jules]
Co Author Listing * Optical Texture Analysis for Automatic Cytology and Histology: A Markovian Approach
Co Author Listing * Explicit Modeling of Human-Object Interactions in Realistic Videos
* Learning object class detectors from weakly annotated video
* Weakly Supervised Learning of Interactions between Humans and Objects
Co Author Listing * Accelerated video streaming for gaming architecture
* low-complexity metric for the estimation of perceived chrominance sub-sampling errors in screen content images, A
* Precise head segmentation on arbitrary backgrounds
* System for the automated segmentation of heads from arbitrary background
Includes: Prestele, B.[Benjamin] Prestele, B.
Co Author Listing * Vehicle occupancy monitoring with optical range-sensors
Co Author Listing * American Sign Language Phrase Verification in an Educational Game for Deaf Children
* CopyCat: An American Sign Language game for deaf children
Co Author Listing * Nasa Webworldwind: Multidimensional Virtual Globe For Geo Big Data Visualization
Co Author Listing * Multi-Sensor Approach for Volcanic Ash Cloud Retrieval and Eruption Characterization: The 23 November 2013 Etna Lava Fountain, A
Co Author Listing * Iterative Off-Resonance and Signal Decay Estimation and Correction for Multi-Echo MRI
Co Author Listing * Learning specific-class segmentation from diverse data
* Parameter Estimation and Energy Minimization for Region-Based Semantic Segmentation
Includes: Preston, D.[Dan] Preston, D.
Co Author Listing * Automated Tracking of Filmed Radar Echoes
* General-Purpose Follower for Line-Structured Data, A
Co Author Listing * Investigating the Norse Harbour of Igaliku (Southern Greenland) Using an Integrated System of Side-Scan Sonar and High-Resolution Reflection Seismics
Preston, J.M.[John M.]
Co Author Listing * In-use emissions testing of diesel-driven buses in Southampton: Is selective catalytic reduction as effective as fleet operators think?
Co Author Listing * Abingdon Cross Benchmark Survey, The
* Basics of Cellular Logic with Some Applications in Medical Image Processing
* Benchmark results: the Abingdon cross
* Cellular Logic Computers for Pattern Recognition
* Comparison of Analog and Digital Techniques for Pattern Recognition, A
* Continuous Class Pattern-Recognition for Pathology, with Applications to Non-Hodgkins Follicular Lymphomas
* Digital holographic logic
* Digital picture analysis in cytology
* Feature Extraction by Golay Hexagonal Pattern Transforms
* Fundamentals of three-dimensional mathematical morphology
* Gray Level Image Processing by Cellular Logic Transforms
* Image Segmentation and Nucleus Classification for Automated Tissue Section Analysis
* Interactive Image Processor Speeds Pattern Recognition by Computer
* Multidimensional Logical Transforms
* Progress in Image Processing Languages
* Some Notes on Cellular Logic Operators
* Three-Dimensional Mathematical Morphology
* Three-Dimensional Skeletonization of Elongated Solids
* Tissue section analysis: Feature selection and image processing
Includes: Preston, K.[Kendall] Preston, Jr., K.[Kendall] Preston, Jr., K. Preston, K.
20 for Preston, K.
Index for "p"