Mas Montserrat, D.
Co Author Listing * Open-Set Source Attribution for Panchromatic Satellite Imagery
Mas Ribes, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Combined Kohonen neural networks and discrete cosine transform method for iterated transformation theory
Includes: Mas Ribes, J.M. Mas Ribés, J.M.
Mas Romeu, J.[Joan]
Co Author Listing * Adjacency Grammar to Recognize Symbols and Gestures in a Digital Pen Framework, An
* Automatic Adjacency Grammar Generation from User Drawn Sketches
* Incremental On-line Parsing Algorithm for Recognizing Sketching Diagrams, An
* Platform to Extract Knowledge from Graphic Documents. Application to an Architectural Sketch Understanding Scenario, A
Includes: Mas Romeu, J.[Joan] Mas-Romeu, J.[Joan]
Mas Sanso, R.[Ramon]
Co Author Listing * From a Serious Training Simulator for Ship Maneuvering to an Entertainment Simulator
* Tennis Training Application Using 3D Gesture Recognition, A
Includes: Mas Sanso, R.[Ramon] Mas-Sansó, R.[Ramón] Mas-Sansó, R.[Ramon]
Co Author Listing * Multi-Sensor As-Built Models of Complex Industrial Architectures
* Sharp Concentration-Based Adaptive Segmentation Algorithm, A
Includes: Mas, A.[Arnaud] Mas, A.[Andre]
Co Author Listing * Use of High-Quality and Common Commercial Mirrors for Scanning Close-Range Surfaces Using 3D Laser Scanners: A Laboratory Experiment
Co Author Listing * 3D gray level co-occurrence matrix and its application to identifying collapsed buildings
* Disaster Intensity-Based Selection of Training Samples for Remote Sensing Building Damage Classification
* Drawback in the Change Detection Approach: False Detection during the 2018 Western Japan Floods
* Enhancement of Detecting Permanent Water and Temporary Water in Flood Disasters by Fusing Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Imagery Using Deep Learning Algorithms: Demonstration of Sen1Floods11 Benchmark Datasets
* Learning from the 2018 Western Japan Heavy Rains to Detect Floods during the 2019 Hagibis Typhoon
* New Insights into Multiclass Damage Classification of Tsunami-Induced Building Damage from SAR Images
* Novel Unsupervised Classification of Collapsed Buildings Using Satellite Imagery, Hazard Scenarios and Fragility Functions
* Potential Role of News Media to Construct a Machine Learning Based Damage Mapping Framework, The
* Pyramid Pooling Module-Based Semi-Siamese Network: A Benchmark Model for Assessing Building Damage from xBD Satellite Imagery Datasets
* Technical Solution Discussion for Key Challenges of Operational Convolutional Neural Network-Based Building-Damage Assessment from Satellite Imagery: Perspective from Benchmark xBD Dataset
* Towards Operational Satellite-Based Damage-Mapping Using U-Net Convolutional Network: A Case Study of 2011 Tohoku Earthquake-Tsunami
11 for Mas, E.
Co Author Listing * Picking Groups Instead of Samples: A Close Look at Static Pool-Based Meta-Active Learning
Co Author Listing * ICDAR 2011 Robust Reading Competition - Challenge 1: Reading Text in Born-Digital Images (Web and Email)
* ICDAR 2013 Robust Reading Competition
* syntactic approach based on distortion-tolerant Adjacency Grammars and a spatial-directed parser to interpret sketched diagrams, A
* Wall Patch-Based Segmentation in Architectural Floorplans
Includes: Mas, J. Mas, J.[Joan]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Modifiable Areal Unit Problem in the Analysis of Deforestation Drivers Using Remote Sensing and Census Data
* Calibrating Cellular Automata of Land Use/Cover Change Models Using a Genetic Algorithm
* Change Detection and Land Use: Land Cover Database Updating Using Image Segmentation, GIS Analysis and Visual Interpretation
* Comment on MAD-MEX: Automatic Wall-to-Wall Land Cover Monitoring for the Mexican REDD-MRV Program Using All Landsat Data
* Developing Collaborative Classifiers using an Expert-based Model
* Evaluation of Annual MODIS PTC Data for Deforestation and Forest Degradation Analysis
* Land Use Land Cover Classification with U-Net: Advantages of Combining Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Imagery
* Modeling Historical Land Cover and Land Use: A Review from Contemporary Modeling
* Suite of Tools for ROC Analysis of Spatial Models, A
* Variables Selection for Aboveground Biomass Estimations Using Satellite Data: A Comparison between Relative Importance Approach and Stepwise Akaike's Information Criterion
Includes: Mas, J.F. Mas, J.F.[Jean-François] Mas, J.F.[Jean François]
10 for Mas, J.F.
Co Author Listing * Hand Tracking and Gesture Recognition for Human-Computer Interaction
Includes: Mas, R.[Ramon] Mas, R.[Ramón]
Co Author Listing * Coupling Knowledge with GIS Operations: The Benefits of Extended Operation Descriptions
* Earthscape, a Multi-Purpose Interactive 3D Globe Viewer for Hybrid Data Visualization and Analysis
* Need Of Nested Grids For Aerial And Satellite Images And Digital Elevation Models, The
Includes: Mas, S.[Stephan] Mäs, S.[Stephan] (Maybe also Maes, S.)Mas, S.
Co Author Listing * Augmented Reality Mobile App for Museums: Virtual Restoration of a Plate of Glass, An
Index for "m"