di Gangi, M.
Co Author Listing * Modeling Evacuation of a Transport System: Application of a Multimodal Mesoscopic Dynamic Traffic Assignment Model
di Garbo, A.[Angelo]
Co Author Listing * Coincidence Detector Properties of Small Networks of Interneurons
Di Gennaro, S.F.[Salvatore Filippo]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Unsupervised Algorithms for Vineyard Canopy Segmentation from UAV Multispectral Images
* Estimation of Water Stress in Grapevines Using Proximal and Remote Sensing Methods
* Intercomparison of UAV, Aircraft and Satellite Remote Sensing Platforms for Precision Viticulture
di Gesu, M.[Marco]
Co Author Listing * Integrating Boundary Information in Pairwise Segmentation
di Gesu, V.[Vito]
Co Author Listing * email: di Gesu, V.[Vito]: digesu AT math unipa it
* Classification based on iterative object symmetry transform
* Compression of binary images based on covering
* Content Based Indexing of Image and Video Databases by Global and Shape Features
* Data Analysis and Bioinformatics
* Detection of Diffuse Clusters in Noise Background
* Digital connectedness via connectivity graph
* Discrete Tomography Reconstruction through a New Memetic Algorithm
* Distance-based functions for image comparison
* Dynamic interface for machine vision systems
* Face Expression Recognition through Broken Symmetries
* fast recursive algorithm to compute local axial moments, A
* Features selection and 'possibility theory'
* Finding essential features for tracking star fish in a video sequence
* Fuzzy mathematical morphology to analyse astronomical images
* genetic integrated fuzzy classifier, A
* Heterogeneous and Reconfigurable Machine-Vision System, A
* Human and Machine Perception: Information Fusion
* Image Segmentation Based on Genetic Algorithms Combination
* Intruders pattern identification
* iterative object symmetry transform, The
* Kernel Based Symmetry Measure
* Local Operators to Detect Regions of Interest
* Memetic Algorithm for Binary Image Reconstruction, A
* memetic approach to discrete tomography from noisy projections, A
* new heterogeneous and reconfigurable architecture for image analysis, A
* note on the iterative object symmetry transform, A
* Parallel Algorithm for Analyzing Connected Components in Binary Images, A
* Parallel Computation of the Euler Number via Connectivity Graph
* Pyramid symmetry transforms: From local to global symmetry
* S-Kernel and a Symmetry Measure Based on Correlation, The
* S-kernel: A measure of symmetry of objects, The
* Shape-Based Features for Cat Ganglion Retinal Cells Classification
* Some statistical properties of the minimum spanning forest
* unsupervised region growing method for 3D image segmentation, An
Includes: di Gesu, V.[Vito] di Ges¨, V.[Vito] di Gesu, V. di Ges¨, V. di Ges˙, V.[Vito]
35 for di Gesu, V.
Di Giacomo, P.[Paul]
Co Author Listing * AVHRR GAC SST Reanalysis Version 1 (RAN1)
di Giacomo, T.[Thomas]
Co Author Listing * Control Structure and Multi-Resolution Techniques for Virtual Human Representation
Di Giamberardino, P.[Paolo]
Co Author Listing * Design of a Classification Strategy for Light Microscopy Images of the Human Liver
* Modeling the Effects of Prevention and Early Diagnosis on HIV/AIDS Infection Diffusion
Includes: Di Giamberardino, P.[Paolo] Di Giamberardino, P.
di Gioia, A.M.
Co Author Listing * Towards More Capable and Less Invasive Robotic Surgery in Orthopaedics
Includes: di Gioia, A.M. di Gioia, III, A.M.
di Girolamo, J.[Joseph]
Co Author Listing * Automated Model-to-Image Registration
* Model-to-SAR Image Registration
di Girolamo, L.[Larry]
Co Author Listing * Generalizing the definition of the bi-directional reflectance distribution function
* Inference of an Optimal Ice Particle Model through Latitudinal Analysis of MISR and MODIS Data
* Instantaneous Top-of-Atmosphere Albedo Comparison between CERES and MISR over the Arctic
* Regional Changes in Earth's Color and Texture as Observed From Space Over a 15-Year Period
* Satellite-Observed Location of Stratocumulus Cloud-Top Heights in the Presence of Strong Inversions
* Three-Dimensional Cloud Volume Reconstruction from the Multi-angle Imaging Spectro-Radiometer
Includes: di Girolamo, L.[Larry] Di Girolamo, L.[Larry] di Girolamo, L.
di Girolamo, M.[Marco]
Co Author Listing * Novel T-CAD Framework to Support Medical Image Analysis and Reconstruction, A
Di Girolamo, N.E.[Nicolo E.]
Co Author Listing * Multilayer Surface Temperature, Surface Albedo, and Water Vapor Product of Greenland from MODIS, A
Di Giulio, R.[Roberto]
Co Author Listing * 3D Data Acquisition and Modelling of Complex Heritage Buildings
* Accessing and Understanding Cultural Heritage Through Users Experience Within the INCEPTION Project
* Digital Morphometric Survey for Documentation, Conservation and Restoration Works: The MUDI Project
* Integrated Data Capturing Requirements for 3D Semantic Modelling Of Cultural Heritage: the Inception Protocol
* Semantic Web Technologies Meet BIM for Accessing and Understanding Cultural Heritage
Includes: Di Giulio, R.[Roberto] Di Giulio, R.
di Gregorio, A.
Co Author Listing * Joint Initiative for Harmonization and Validation of Land Cover Datasets, A
* Mapping Priorities to Focus Cropland Mapping Activities: Fitness Assessment of Existing Global, Regional and National Cropland Maps
Includes: di Gregorio, A. Di Gregorio, A.[Antonio]
Di Gregorio, S.
Co Author Listing * 3-D Subject-Specific Shape and Density Estimation of the Lumbar Spine From a Single Anteroposterior DXA Image Including Assessment of Cortical and Trabecular Bone
* 3D-DXA: Assessing the Femoral Shape, the Trabecular Macrostructure and the Cortex in 3D from DXA images
Index for "d"