Co Author Listing * Classification of bioacoustic time series based on the combination of global and local decisions
* Multiple Classifier Systems for the Recognition of Orthoptera Songs
Co Author Listing * Investigations On Vertical Land Movements Along The North Sea And Baltic Sea Coast in Germany With Ps Interferometry
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of InSAR and TomoSAR for Monitoring Deformations Caused by Mining in a Mountainous Area with High Resolution Satellite-Based SAR
* Investigations On Vertical Land Movements Along The North Sea And Baltic Sea Coast in Germany With Ps Interferometry
* Monitoring the thermal deformation of steel beams via vision metrology
Includes: Riedel, B.[Bjorn] Riedel, B.[Björn] Riedel, B.
Co Author Listing * Depth to Diameter Analysis on Small Simple Craters at the Lunar South Pole: Possible Implications for Ice Harboring
* Geometric Modeling of the Z-Surface and Z-Curve of GNSS Signals and Their Solution Techniques
Includes: Riedel, C.[Christian] Riedel, C.
Riedel, D.E.[Daniel E.]
Co Author Listing * Recognising online spatial activities using a bioinformatics inspired sequence alignment approach
* Smith-Waterman Local Alignment Approach for Spatial Activity Recognition, A
Co Author Listing * Cloud Deep Networks for Hyperspectral Image Analysis
* Remote Sensing Big Data Classification with High Performance Distributed Deep Learning
Includes: Riedel, M. Riedel, M.[Morris]
Co Author Listing * Discriminant Analysis: A Least Squares Approximation View
Co Author Listing * Toward Satellite-Based Land Cover Classification Through Optimum-Path Forest
Co Author Listing * Precise surface topography of the grounded ice ridges at the Ekstromisen, Antarctica, based on several geophysical data sets
* Retrieval of Water Constituents from Hyperspectral In-Situ Measurements under Variable Cloud Cover: A Case Study at Lake Stechlin (Germany)
Includes: Riedel, S. Riedel, S.[Sebastian]
Co Author Listing * Object based classification of L-Band SAR data for the delineation of forest cover maps and the devection of deforestation
* object-based classification procedure for the derivation of broad land cover classes using both optical and SAR data, An
Co Author Listing * Transferable Model for Shape Optimization subject to Physical Constraints
Co Author Listing * Approximate Inversion of a Class of Generalized Radon Transforms
* Combining EMS-Vision and Horopter Stereo for Obstacle Avoidance of Autonomous Vehicle
* Defect Classification on Specular Surfaces Using Wavelets
* EMS-Vision: Application to Hybrid Adaptive Cruise Control
* Imaging with the Elliptic Radon Transform in Three Dimensions from an Analytical and Numerical Perspective
* Radar and vision data fusion for hybrid adaptive cruise control on highways
* Radar and Vision Data Fusion for Hybrid Cruise Control on Highways
* Resolution-Controlled Conductivity Discretization in Electrical Impedance Tomography
* Shape from Specular Reflection and Optical Flow
* Trinocular Divergent Stereo Vision
Includes: Rieder, A.[Andreas] Rieder, A.
10 for Rieder, A.
Co Author Listing * Dual-Wavelength Method for Hailstorm Detection by Airborne Radar, The
* Ice Cloud Properties From Himawari-8/AHI Next-Generation Geostationary Satellite: Capability of the AHI to Monitor the DC Cloud Generation Process
* MODIS Cloud Optical and Microphysical Products: Collection 6 Updates and Examples From Terra and Aqua, The
* Quality Assessment of Acquired GEDI Waveforms: Case Study over France, Tunisia and French Guiana
* Simulation of Airborne Radar Observations of Precipitating Systems at Various Frequency Bands
Includes: Riedi, J. Riedi, J.[Jérôme]
Co Author Listing * Long-Term Temporally Consistent Unpaired Video Translation from Simulated Surgical 3D Data
Co Author Listing * 3D models over the centuries: From old floor plans to 3D representation
* Towards a 3D Based Platform for Cultural Heritage Site Survey and Virtual Exploration
Includes: Riedinger, C.[Christophe] Riedinger, C.
Co Author Listing * Detecting figures and part labels in patents: competition-based development of graphics recognition algorithms
* Multiparty Visual Co-Occurrences for Estimating Personality Traits in Group Meetings
Includes: Riedl, C.[Christoph] Riedl, C.
Co Author Listing * Copernicus Knowledge and Innovation Hubs
* Towards Gender Equality in Education and Career in the Earth Observation and GI Sector
Co Author Listing * Weakly Supervised Deep Nuclei Segmentation Using Partial Points Annotation in Histopathology Images
Co Author Listing * Adaptive and Extensible System for Satellite-Based, Large Scale Burnt Area Monitoring in Near-Real Time, An
* Approach towards a Holistic Management of Research Data in Planetary Science: Use Case Study Based on Remote Sensing Data
* Assessment of Wildfire Activity Development Trends for Eastern Australia Using Multi-Sensor Earth Observation Data
* DLR FireBIRD Small Satellite Mission: Evaluation of Infrared Data for Wildfire Assessment, The
* Gradient-Based Quantification of Epistemic Uncertainty for Deep Object Detectors
* Monitoring of the 2015 Villarrica Volcano Eruption by Means of DLR's Experimental TET-1 Satellite
* Satellite Image Analysis for Disaster and Crisis-Management Support
* Unseen: An Investigative Analysis of Thematic and Spatial Coverage of News on the Ongoing Refugee Crisis in West Africa, The
* Utilization of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imagery for Improving Burnt Area Mapping Accuracy
Includes: Riedlinger, T.[Torsten] Riedlinger, T.[Tobias] Riedlinger, T.
9 for Riedlinger, T.
Co Author Listing * Discriminative Unsupervised Feature Learning with Exemplar Convolutional Neural Networks
Index for "r"