Co Author Listing * Extracting Spatio-Temporal Local Features Considering Consecutiveness of Motions
* Image Generation From Small Datasets via Batch Statistics Adaptation
Includes: Noguchi, A.[Akitsugu] Noguchi, A.
Co Author Listing * Detecting Human Activity Profiles with Dirichlet Enhanced Inhomogeneous Poisson Processes
* Multiple Persons Tracking with Data Fusion of Multiple Cameras and Sensing Floor Using Particle Filters
* Robust Detection of Surface Anomaly Using Lidar Point Cloud With Intensity
Includes: Noguchi, H.[Hiroshi] Noguchi, H.
Co Author Listing * Automatic image stabilization device
* Memory efficient recognition of specific objects with local features
* Robust and efficient recognition of low-quality images by cascaded recognizers with massive local features
* Simple Representation and Approximate Search of Feature Vectors for Large-Scale Object Recognition
Includes: Noguchi, K.[Kazuhiro] Noguchi, K.[Kazuto] Noguchi, K.
Co Author Listing * Geometric and Timing Calibration for Unsynchronized Cameras Using Trajectories of a Moving Marker
* Microscopic Shape from Focus Using Active Illumination
* Real-Time Focus Range Sensor
* Real-Time Implementation of Depth from Defocus
Includes: Noguchi, M. Noguchi, M.[Minori]
Co Author Listing * Feature Point Matching in Cross-Spectral Images with Cycle Consistency Learning
* Monitoring of Wheat Growth Status and Mapping of Wheat Yield's within-Field Spatial Variations Using Color Images Acquired from UAV-camera System
Includes: Noguchi, N.[Naoaki] Noguchi, N.[Noboru]
Co Author Listing * Integrating an Expert System, GIS, and Satellite Remote Sensing to Evaluate Land Suitability for Sustainable Tea Production in Bangladesh
* method for character and photograph segmentation using dynamic thresholding, A
Includes: Noguchi, R.[Ryozo] Noguchi, R.
Co Author Listing * Extraction of Road Region Using Stereo Images
* High-resolution surface reconstruction based on multi-level implicit surface from multiple range images
* Real-time 3D page tracking and book status recognition for high-speed book digitization based on adaptive capturing
Includes: Noguchi, S.[Suguru] Noguchi, S.[Shohei]
Co Author Listing * simple but high-quality stereo algorithm, A
* Visual Servoing Using Eigenspace Method and Dynamic Calculation of Interaction Matrices
Co Author Listing * 3D modeling system of human face and full 3D facial caricaturing
* Appearance-Based Smile Intensity Estimation by Cascaded Support Vector Machines
* Fast Full Search Block Matching Algorithm for MPEG-4 Video, A
* Method of Extracting Embedded Binary Data from JPEG Bitstreams Using Standard JPEG Decoder, A
* Method of Inserting Binary Data into MPEG Bitstreams for Video Index Labeling, A
Includes: Noguchi, Y. Noguchi, Y.[Yoshihiro]
Nogueira, A.C.[Ana Catarina]
Co Author Listing * Projection through quadric mirrors made faster
Nogueira, J.M.P.[Joana M. P.]
Co Author Listing * Can We Go Beyond Burned Area in the Assessment of Global Remote Sensing Products with Fire Patch Metrics?
Co Author Listing * Benchmarking Anchor-Based and Anchor-Free State-of-the-Art Deep Learning Methods for Individual Tree Detection in RGB High-Resolution Images
* Coffee Crop Recognition Using Multi-scale Convolutional Neural Networks
* Do deep features generalize from everyday objects to remote sensing and aerial scenes domains?
* Dynamic Multicontext Segmentation of Remote Sensing Images Based on Convolutional Networks
* Facing Erosion Identification in Railway Lines Using Pixel-Wise Deep-Based Approaches
* Learning to Semantically Segment High-Resolution Remote Sensing Images
* Towards better exploiting convolutional neural networks for remote sensing scene classification
* Towards vegetation species discrimination by using data-driven descriptors
Includes: Nogueira, K.[Keiller] Nogueira, K.
8 for Nogueira, K.
Co Author Listing * Characterizing Patterns of Response During Mild Stress-Testing in Continuous Echocardiography Recordings Using a Multiview Dimensionality Reduction Technique
* Cold Bias of ERA5 Summertime Daily Maximum Land Surface Temperature over Iberian Peninsula
* Indirect Assessment of Sedimentation in Hydropower Dams Using MODIS Remote Sensing Images
Includes: Nogueira, M.[Mariana] Nogueira, M.[Miguel] Nogueira, M.[Marcos]
Co Author Listing * On the Use of Spearman's Rho to Measure the Stability of Feature Rankings
Nogueira, S.F.[Sandra Furlan]
Co Author Listing * MODIS Time Series to Detect Anthropogenic Interventions and Degradation Processes in Tropical Pasture
Nogueira, S.M.C.[Sulimar Munira Caparoci]
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Precipitation Estimates from Eta, TRMM and CHRIPS Data in the South-Southeast Region of Minas Gerais State Brazil
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Responsive Web Design's Impact on Blind Users
Co Author Listing * Making Music More Accessible for Cochlear Implant Listeners: Recent Developments
Noguera, C.B.[Camilo Bermudez]
Co Author Listing * Multi-Site Infant Brain Segmentation Algorithms: The iSeg-2019 Challenge
Noguera, J.L.V.[Jose Luis Vazquez]
Co Author Listing * Bi-histogram equalization using two plateau limits
* color morphological ordering method based on additive and subtractive spaces, A
* Parameter tuning of CLAHE based on multi-objective optimization to achieve different contrast levels in medical images
Includes: Noguera, J.L.V.[Jose Luis Vazquez] Noguera, J.L.V.[José Luis Vázquez]
Co Author Listing * New Low-Cost Device Based on Thermal Infrared Sensors for Olive Tree Canopy Temperature Measurement and Water Status Monitoring, A
Nogues Correig, O.
Co Author Listing * Consolidating the Precision of Interferometric GNSS-R Ocean Altimetry Using Airborne Experimental Data
* Is Accurate Synoptic Altimetry Achievable by Means of Interferometric GNSS-R?
* Phase Altimetry With Dual Polarization GNSS-R Over Sea Ice
* Software-Defined GNSS Reflectometry Recording Receiver with Wide-Bandwidth, Multi-Band Capability and Digital Beam-Forming, A
Includes: Nogues Correig, O. Nogues-Correig, O. Nogués-Correig, O.[Oleguer]
Co Author Listing * email: Nogues, E.[Erwan]: erwan nogues AT insa-rennes fr
* Efficient DVFS for low power HEVC software decoder
* Low power HEVC software decoder for mobile devices
* NTIRE 2020 Challenge on Image Demoireing: Methods and Results
* Scalable HEVC decoder for mobile devices: Trade-off between energy consumption and quality
Co Author Listing * Accurate 3D bone segmentation in challenging CT images: Bottom-up parsing and contextualized optimization
* Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Computer-Aided Detection: CNN Architectures, Dataset Characteristics and Transfer Learning
* Unsupervised Joint Mining of Deep Features and Image Labels for Large-Scale Radiology Image Categorization and Scene Recognition
Index for "n"