Co Author Listing * Adaptive Estimation of Normals and Surface Area for Discrete 3-D Objects: Application to Snow Binary Data From X-Ray Tomography
* Curvature-driven volumetric segmentation of binary shapes: An application to snow microstructure analysis
* Digital flow for shape decomposition: Application to 3-D microtomographic images of snow
* Multigrid Convergence and Surface Area Estimation
Includes: Flin, F.[Frederic] Flin, F.[Frédéric] Flin, F.
Flinchbaugh, B.E.[Bruce E.]
Co Author Listing * email: Flinchbaugh, B.E.[Bruce E.]: bef AT csc ti com
* Image Understanding Research at TI
* Industry Needs for Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Panel
* Interpretation of Biological Motion, The
* Method and apparatus for compressing image information
* Model based faced coding and decoding using feature detection and eigenface coding
* Multispectral Constraints for Optical Flow Computation
* Reliable Video Event Recognition for Network Cameras
* Robust Video Motion Detection and Event Recognition
* System and method for displaying, and interactively excavating and examining a three dimensional volume
* Theory of Spatio-Temporal Aggregation for Vision, A
* Video Stabilization with Optimized Motion Estimation Resolution
* Vision Research at TI: 1994-95 Progress
Includes: Flinchbaugh, B.E.[Bruce E.] Flinchbaugh, B.E.
13 for Flinchbaugh, B.E.
Fling, R.T.[Russell T.]
Co Author Listing * Method for automatic registration of digitized multi-plane images
Co Author Listing * Daylight Colored Optimal Spectra for Improved Color Discrimination
* Eigenvectors of optimal color spectra
* Number of colors generated by smooth nonfluorescent reflectance spectra
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Residence Time Estimation Methods for Radioimmunotherapy Dosimetry and Treatment Planning: Monte Carlo Simulation Studies
Co Author Listing * Camouflaging an Object from Many Viewpoints
* Dynamic Programming Approach to Reconstructing Building Interiors, A
* Growing semantically meaningful models for visual SLAM
* Learning texton models for real-time scene context
* Local 3D structure recognition in range images
* Manhattan scene understanding using monocular, stereo, and 3D features
Includes: Flint, A.[Alex] Flint, A.
Co Author Listing * Image Characterization in the Sub-Diffraction-Limited Regime
Co Author Listing * Efficient Tool for Genetic Experiments: Agarose Gel Image Analysis, An
Co Author Listing * ZZ-Net: A Universal Rotation Equivariant Architecture for 2D Point Clouds
Index for "f"