Co Author Listing * Bias reduction for stereo based motion estimation with applications to large scale visual odometry
* Domain Agnostic Normalization Layer for Unsupervised Adversarial Domain Adaptation, A
* Learning to complete partial observations from unpaired prior knowledge
* Manifold Statistics for Essential Matrices
* Part-aware Panoptic Segmentation
* TIED: A Cycle Consistent Encoder-Decoder Model for Text-to-Image Retrieval
* Training-free moving object detection system based on hierarchical color-guided motion segmentation
Includes: Dubbelman, G.[Gijs] Dubbelman, G.
7 for Dubbelman, G.
Co Author Listing * 3D Reconstruction of an Underwater Archaelogical Site: Comparison Between Low Cost Cameras
* Accuracy Assessment Of Underwater Photogrammetric Three Dimensional Modelling For Coral Reefs
* Comparison of Pixel- and Object-Based Classification Methods of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Data Applied to Coastal Dune Vegetation Communities: Casal Borsetti Case Study
* Critical Issues And Key Points From the Survey to the Creation of The Historical Building Information Model: the Case of Santo Stefano Basilica
* Evaluating Multispectral Images and Vegetation Indices for Precision Farming Applications from UAV Images
* Integrated Procedure to Assess the Stability of Coastal Rocky Cliffs: From UAV Close-Range Photogrammetry to Geomechanical Finite Element Modeling, An
* NDVI from Landsat 8 Vegetation Indices to Study Movement Dynamics of Capra Ibex in Mountain Areas
* New Geodetic and Gravimetric Maps to Infer Geodynamics of Antarctica with Insights on Victoria Land
* Random Forest-based River Plastic Detection with a Handheld Multispectral Camera
* Sentinel-2 Based Multi-Temporal Monitoring Framework for Wind and Bark Beetle Detection and Damage Mapping, A
* Sentinel-2 Data and Unmanned Aerial System Products to Support Crop and Bare Soil Monitoring: Methodology Based on a Statistical Comparison between Remote Sensing Data with Identical Spectral Bands
* Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for High-Resolution Reconstruction of Topography: The Structure from Motion Approach on Coastal Environments
* Validation Tests of Open-Source Procedures for Digital Camera Calibration and 3D Image-Based Modelling
* Victoria Land, Antarctica: An Improved Geodynamic Interpretation Based on the Strain Rate Field of the Current Crustal Motion and Moho Depth Model
Includes: Dubbini, M. Dubbini, M.[Marco]
14 for Dubbini, M.
Index for "d"