Co Author Listing * Graph Signal Processing Perspective on Functional Brain Imaging, A
Co Author Listing * Documentation and Monitoring of Underwater Archaeological Sites Using 3d Imaging Techniques: the Case Study of the Nymphaeum of Punta Epitaffio (Baiae, Naples)
Co Author Listing * Analysis Of The Pit Removal Methods In Digital Terrain Models Of Various Resolutions
* Support Vector Machine Accuracy Assessment for Extracting Green Urban Areas in Towns
Includes: Medak, D. Medak, D.[Damir]
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Shape Factors of Particles
* Pattern recognition problems in the study of carbon black
Co Author Listing * Reduced-Dose Imageless Needle and Patient Tracking in Interventional CT Procedures
* Sparse 3D Radon Space Rigid Registration of CT Scans: Method and Validation Study
Co Author Listing * Are Fuzzy Definitions of Basic Attributes of Image Objects Really Useful?
* Categorization of Image Databases for Efficient Retrieval Using Robust Mixture Decomposition
* Classifier Swarms for Human Detection in Infrared Imagery
* Comparison of Gaussian and Pearson Mixture Modeling for Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision Applications, A
* Embedded Vision System for Atmospheric Turbulence Mitigation
* Graph Matching by Relaxation of Fuzzy Assignments
* Motion Segmentation Using Spectral Clustering on Indian Road Scenes
* Multi-object detection and behavior recognition from motion 3D data
* Multi-View Classifier Swarms for Pedestrian Detection and Tracking
* Self-Driving Cars
* Strip Histogram Grid for efficient LIDAR segmentation from urban environments
* Swarm-Based Volition/Attention Framework for Object Recognition, A
Includes: Medasani, S. Medasani, S.[Swarup] Medasani, S.[Shanti]
12 for Medasani, S.
Medathati, N.V.K.[N. V. Kartheek]
Co Author Listing * Bio-inspired computer vision: Towards a synergistic approach of artificial and biological vision
* Detection and discrimination of disease-related abnormalities based on learning normal cases
* Improving FREAK Descriptor for Image Classification
* Local descriptor based on texture of projections
* What can we expect from a V1-MT feedforward architecture for optical flow estimation?
Includes: Medathati, N.V.K.[N. V. Kartheek] Medathati, N.V.K.[N.V. Kartheek]
Index for "m"