da C. Bispo, P.[Polyanna]
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Magnitude of the Amazonian Forest Blowdowns and Post-Disturbance Recovery Using Landsat-8 and Time Series of PlanetScope Satellite Constellation Data
Includes: da C. Bispo, P.[Polyanna] da C.-Bispo, P.[Polyanna]
da C. Silva, D.R.[Dennis R.]
Co Author Listing * Towards Participant-Independent Stress Detection Using Instrumented Peripherals
da Camara, C.[Carlos]
Co Author Listing * Meteosat Land Surface Temperature Climate Data Record: Achievable Accuracy and Potential Uncertainties
* Physically Constrained Calibration Database for Land Surface Temperature Using Infrared Retrieval Algorithms, A
da Camara, C.C.[Carlos C.]
Co Author Listing * Contribution of Land Surface Temperature (TCI) to Vegetation Health Index: A Comparative Study Using Clear Sky and All-Weather Climate Data Records
* Land-Surface Emissivity Retrieval in MSG-SEVIRI TIR Channels Using MODIS Data
* Methodology to Simulate LST Directional Effects Based on Parametric Models and Landscape Properties, A
* Retrieving Middle-Infrared Reflectance Using Physical and Empirical Approaches: Implications for Burned Area Monitoring
Includes: da Camara, C.C.[Carlos C.] da Camara, C.C.
da Campos, T.
Co Author Listing * Person Tracking Using Audio and Depth Cues
da Casa Martin, F.
Co Author Listing * University of Alcala de Henares (Madrid, Spain), as a Dynamic Example and Laboratory of the Recovery, Rehabilitation, and Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, The
Includes: da Casa Martin, F. da Casa Martín, F.
da Casa, F.
Co Author Listing * Tomb of Ipi: 3D Documentation in A Middle Kingdom Theban Necropolis (Egypt, 2000 Bce), The
da Conceicao Bispo, P.[Polyanna]
Co Author Listing * Application of Hydro-Based Morphological Models for Environmental Assessment of Watersheds
* Benefits of Combining ALOS/PALSAR-2 and Sentinel-2A Data in the Classification of Land Cover Classes in the Santa Catarina Southern Plateau
* Change Detection of Selective Logging in the Brazilian Amazon Using X-Band SAR Data and Pre-Trained Convolutional Neural Networks
* Comparative Assessment of Machine-Learning Techniques for Forest Degradation Caused by Selective Logging in an Amazon Region Using Multitemporal X-Band SAR Images, A
* Discriminating Forest Successional Stages, Forest Degradation, and Land Use in Central Amazon Using ALOS/PALSAR-2 Full-Polarimetric Data
* Near Real-Time Change Detection System Using Sentinel-2 and Machine Learning: A Test for Mexican and Colombian Forests
* Removal of Ionospheric Effects from Sigma Naught Images of the ALOS/PALSAR-2 Satellite
Includes: da Conceicao Bispo, P.[Polyanna] da Conceição-Bispo, P.[Polyanna] da Conceição Bispo, P.[Polyanna]
7 for da Conceicao Bispo, P.
da Costa Abreu, M.[Marjory]
Co Author Listing * Improving Handwritten Signature-Based Identity Prediction through the Integration of Fuzzy Soft-Biometric Data
* Predictive biometrics: a review and analysis of predicting personal characteristics from biometric data
Includes: da Costa Abreu, M.[Marjory] da Costa-Abreu, M.[Marjory] da Costa-Abreu, M.[Márjory]
da Costa Abreu, M.C.
Co Author Listing * Enhancing Identity Prediction Using a Novel Approach to Combining Hard- and Soft-Biometric Information
* Investigation of Predictive Profiling from Handwritten Signature Data, An
* Phoneme analysis for multiple languages with fuzzy-based speaker identification
* Selective Review and Analysis of Aging Effects in Biometric System Implementation
Includes: da Costa Abreu, M.C. da Costa Abreu, M.C.[Márjory Cristiany] da-Costa-Abreu, M.C.[Márjory Cristiany] da Costa-Abreu, M.C.
da Costa de Pinho, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * Trifocal Relative Pose From Lines at Points
* TRPLP: Trifocal Relative Pose From Lines at Points
Includes: da Costa de Pinho, D.[David] da Costa-de Pinho, D.[David]
da Costa Freitas, C.[Corina]
Co Author Listing * Speckle reduction in polarimetric SAR imagery with stochastic distances and nonlocal means
da Costa Luis, C.[Casper]
Co Author Listing * Motion estimation and correction for simultaneous PET/MR using SIRF and CIL
Includes: da Costa Luis, C.[Casper] da Costa-Luis, C.[Casper]
da Costa Nascimento, J.J.[Jose Jerovane]
Co Author Listing * New fully automatic approach for tissue identification in histopathological examinations using transfer learning
Includes: da Costa Nascimento, J.J.[Jose Jerovane] da Costa Nascimento, J.J.[José Jerovane]
da Costa Vieira, M.A.[Marcelo Andrade]
Co Author Listing * Unbiased Injection of Signal-Dependent Noise in Variance-Stabilized Range
da Costa, C.A.[Cristiano Andre]
Co Author Listing * Toward analyzing mutual interference on infrared-enabled depth cameras
* Trends in User Identity and Continuous Authentication
Includes: da Costa, C.A.[Cristiano Andre] da Costa, C.A.[Cristiano André]
da Costa, D.B.[D. Benevides]
Co Author Listing * Multiuser Detection for Uplink DS-CDMA Amplify-and-Forward Relaying Systems
* On the Performance of Secure Full-Duplex Relaying under Composite Fading Channels
Includes: da Costa, D.B.[D. Benevides] da Costa, D.B.
da Costa, E.A.C.[Eduardo Antonio Cesar]
Co Author Listing * Bridging the Gap Between Voltage Over-Scaling and Joint Hardware Accelerator-Algorithm Closed-Loop
* Cross-Layer Gate-Level-to-Application Co-Simulation for Design Space Exploration of Approximate Circuits in HEVC Video Encoders, A
Includes: da Costa, E.A.C.[Eduardo Antonio Cesar] da Costa, E.A.C.[Eduardo Antônio Cesar] da Costa, E.A.C.
da Costa, E.M.[Eduarda Marques]
Co Author Listing * Progress in Grassland Cover Conservation in Southern European Mountains by 2020: A Transboundary Assessment in the Iberian Peninsula with Satellite Observations (2002-2019)
da Costa, G.A.O.P.[Gilson A.O.P.]
Co Author Listing * Cascade multitemporal classification based on fuzzy Markov chains
* Cognitive Approaches and Optical Multispectral Data for Semiautomated Classification of Landforms in a Rugged Mountainous Area
* Combining Deep Learning and Prior Knowledge for Crop Mapping in Tropical Regions from Multitemporal SAR Image Sequences
* Distributed N-FINDR Cloud Computing-Based Solution for Endmembers Extraction on Large-Scale Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Data, A
* Evaluation of Semantic Segmentation Methods for Deforestation Detection In the Amazon
* Hidden Markov Models for crop recognition in remote sensing image sequences
* Modeling alternatives for fuzzy Markov chain-based classification of multitemporal remote sensing data
* PIMAR Project: Monitoring the Atlantic Rainforest Remnants and the Urban Growth of the Rio de Janeiro City (Brazil) Through Remote Sensing
* unsupervised domain adaptation approach for change detection and its application to deforestation mapping in tropical biomes, An
Includes: da Costa, G.A.O.P.[Gilson A.O.P.] da Costa, G.A.O.P.[Gilson Alexandre Ostwald Pedro]
9 for da Costa, G.A.O.P.
da Costa, G.B.P.[Gabriel B. Paranhos]
Co Author Listing * Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Noisy Images
da Costa, J.F.P.[J.F. Pinto]
Co Author Listing * Breast contour detection with shape priors
da Costa, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Texture Stationarity Using the Asymptotic Behavior of the Empirical Mean and Variance
* connected path approach for staff detection on a music score, A
* Exploratory Analysis on Pixelwise Image Segmentation Metrics with an Application in Proximal Sensing
* Hyperspectral Image Analysis for Precision Viticulture
* Level Curve Tracking Algorithm for Textural Feature Extraction
* Local Multiple Orientation Estimation: Isotropic and Recursive Oriented Network
* Local Orientation Estimation in Corrupted Images
* Maximum-Likelihood Based Synthesis of Volumetric Textures From a 2D Sample
* Multiscale Estimation of Textural Features. Application to the Characterization of Texture Anisotropy
* new adaptive framework for unbiased orientation estimation in textured images, A
* New Operators for Optimized Orientation Estimation
* Non-causal non-parametric multi-scale Markov Random Field synthesis of volumetric textures from a unique 2D sample
* Non-parametric synthesis of laminar volumetric textures from a 2D sample
* Orientation Difference Statistics for Texture Description
* Spectral characterization of orientation data along curvilinear structures
* Staff Detection with Stable Paths
* Staff Line Detection and Removal with Stable Paths
* Structure tensor based synthesis of directional textures for virtual material design
* Structure tensor Log-Euclidean statistical models for texture analysis
* Structure Tensor Riemannian Statistical Models for CBIR and Classification of Remote Sensing Images
* survey of exemplar-based texture synthesis methods, A
* Synthesis of arbitrary-shaped textures constrained by the structure tensor field
* Texture Synthesis Using the Structure Tensor
* Two-Stage volumetric texture synthesis based on structural information
Includes: da Costa, J.P.[Jean Pierre] da Costa, J.P.[Joaquim Pinto] da Costa, J.P.[Jean-Pierre] da Costa, J.P.
24 for da Costa, J.P.
da Costa, J.P.J.[Joao Paulo J.]
Co Author Listing * Review of Flying Ad Hoc Networks: Key Characteristics, Applications, and Wireless Technologies, A
Includes: da Costa, J.P.J.[Joao Paulo J.] da Costa, J.P.J.[João Paulo J.]
da Costa, J.S.[Jose Sa]
Co Author Listing * Fractional reset control
* Which differintegration?
Includes: da Costa, J.S.[Jose Sa] da Costa, J.S.[José Sá] da Costa, J.S.
da Costa, K.A.P.[Kelton Augusto P.]
Co Author Listing * End-to-End Approach for Seam Carving Detection Using Deep Neural Networks, An
da Costa, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * Three-Dimensional Deconvolution of Wide Field Microscopy with Sparse Priors: Application to Zebrafish Imagery
da Costa, M.N.[Michele N.]
Co Author Listing * Learning Dictionaries as a Sum of Kronecker Products
da Costa, P.B.[Pablo Botton]
Co Author Listing * Morality Classification in Natural Language Text
da Costa, R.F.[Renata F.]
Co Author Listing * Atmospheric aerosol measurements in São Paulo, Brazil
da Costa, R.M.
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Features for Iris Recognition
* New Approach to Detect Use of Alcohol Through Iris Videos Using Computer Vision, A
* Stereo Vision Methods: From Development to the Evaluation of Disparity Maps
Includes: da Costa, R.M. da Costa, R.M.[Ronaldo Martins]
da Costa, V.G.T.[Victor G. Turrisi]
Co Author Listing * Self-Supervised Models are Continual Learners
da Cruz Junior, G.[Gelson]
Co Author Listing * Fast algorithm for real-time ground extraction from unorganized stereo point clouds
da Cruz, L.[Lyndon]
Co Author Listing * Multi-scale and Cross-scale Contrastive Learning for Semantic Segmentation
da Cruz, S.D.[Steve Dias]
Co Author Listing * Autoencoder Attractors for Uncertainty Estimation
* Illumination Normalization by Partially Impossible Encoder-Decoder Cost Function
* SVIRO: Synthetic Vehicle Interior Rear Seat Occupancy Dataset and Benchmark
da Cunha Cavalcanti, G.D.
Co Author Listing * architecture for document management, An
da Cunha Lima, A.T.[Andre Telles]
Co Author Listing * SAR Oil Spill Detection System through Random Forest Classifiers
Includes: da Cunha Lima, A.T.[Andre Telles] da Cunha Lima, A.T.[André Telles]
da Cunha Neto, E.M.[Ernandes M.]
Co Author Listing * Measuring Individual Tree Diameter and Height Using GatorEye High-Density UAV-Lidar in an Integrated Crop-Livestock-Forest System
da Cunha, A.L.
Co Author Listing * Image Compression with a Geometrical Entropy Coder
* Nonsubsampled Contourlet Transform: Construction and Application in Enhancement
* Nonsubsampled Contourlet Transform: Filter Design and Applications in Denoising
* Nonsubsampled Contourlet Transform: Theory, Design, and Applications, The
* On the Information Rate of the Plenoptic Function
* On Two-Channel Filter Banks With Directional Vanishing Moments
* Robust still image coding using lapped transforms with block classification
Includes: da Cunha, A.L. da Cunha, A.L.[Arthur L.]
7 for da Cunha, A.L.
da Cunha, B.S.
Co Author Listing * Multiscale skeletons by image foresting transform and its application to neuromorphometry
da Cunha, F.F.[Fernando Franca]
Co Author Listing * Fusion of MODIS and Landsat-Like Images for Daily High Spatial Resolution NDVI
Includes: da Cunha, F.F.[Fernando Franca] da Cunha, F.F.[Fernando França]
da Cunha, K.B.[Kelvin B.]
Co Author Listing * impact of domain randomization on cross-device monocular deep 6DoF detection, The
Index for "d"