Co Author Listing * Global Non-rigid Alignment of Surface Sequences
* Global temporal registration of multiple non-rigid surface sequences
* Hierarchical Shape Matching for Temporally Consistent 3D Video
* Towards Optimal Non-rigid Surface Tracking
Includes: Budd, C.[Chris] Budd, C.
Budde, M.E.[Michael E.]
Co Author Listing * Normalized Difference Vegetation Index as an Estimator for Abundance and Quality of Avian Herbivore Forage in Arctic Alaska
Co Author Listing * Automated Quantification of Bileaflet Mechanical Heart Valve Leaflet Angles in CT Images
Co Author Listing * Interactive shearing for terrain visualization: an expert study
Co Author Listing * Tour the world: Building a web-scale landmark recognition engine
Buddemeier, U.F.[Ulrich F.]
Co Author Listing * Method and system for customizing facial feature tracking using precise landmark finding on a neutral face image
* Method and system for generating facial animation values based on a combination of visual and audio information
* Method for generating an animated three-dimensional video head
* Method for mapping facial animation values to head mesh positions
Budden, D.M.[David M.]
Co Author Listing * Addressing the non-functional requirements of computer vision systems: a case study
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Suitability of Future Multi- and Hyperspectral Satellite Systems for Mapping the Spatial Distribution of Norway Spruce Timber Volume
* Digital Mapping of Soil Properties Using Multivariate Statistical Analysis and ASTER Data in an Arid Region
* EnMAP Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Mission for Earth Observation, The
* Field Imaging Spectroscopy of Beech Seedlings under Dryness Stress
* Modeling and Mapping of Soil Salinity with Reflectance Spectroscopy and Landsat Data Using Two Quantitative Methods (PLSR and MARS)
* Potential of EnMAP and Sentinel-2 Data for Detecting Drought Stress Phenomena in Deciduous Forest Communities, The
* PROSPECT Inversions of Leaf Laboratory Imaging Spectroscopy: A Comparison of Spectral Range and Inversion Technique Influences
* review of the combination of spectral and geometric modelling for the application in forest remote sensing, A
* use of imaging and non-imaging Spectroscopy for the determination of stress phenomena of beech trees, The
* VNIR/SWIR Laboratory Imaging Spectroscopy for Wall-to-Wall Mapping of Elemental Concentrations in Soil Cores
Includes: Buddenbaum, H.[Henning] Buddenbaum, H.
10 for Buddenbaum, H.
Co Author Listing * Machine Vision for Excess Gluing Inspection in Spindle Motor Assembly
Co Author Listing * Activity Awareness: from Predefined Events to New Pattern Discovery
* Automatic Thermal Monitoring System (ATHEMOS) for Deception Detection
* Comparative Analysis of Thermal and Visual Modalities for Automated Facial Expression Recognition, A
* Face Recognition in the Thermal Infrared Spectrum
* Mobile Exergames: Burn Calories While Playing Games on a Smartphone
* Pattern Discovery for Video Surveillance
* Physiological face recognition is coming of age
* Physiology-based face recognition
* Physiology-Based Face Recognition in the Thermal Infrared Spectrum
* Pose-Invariant Physiological Face Recognition in the Thermal Infrared Spectrum
Includes: Buddharaju, P.[Pradeep] Buddharaju, P.
10 for Buddharaju, P.
Co Author Listing * Dense Stereo Matching Based on Multiobjective Fitness Function: A Genetic Algorithm Optimization Approach for Stereo Correspondence
* Novel Graph-Matching-Based Approach for Domain Adaptation in Classification of Remote Sensing Image Pair, A
* Perspective Based Model for Constructing Diverse Ensemble Members in Multi-classifier Systems for Multi-spectral Image Classification
Includes: Buddhiraju, K.M. Buddhiraju, K.M.[Krishna Mohan]
Co Author Listing * Beating cilia identification in fluorescence microscope images for accurate CBF measurement
Co Author Listing * Surfing an ODBMS (Maintaining WWW Documents with O2)
Index for "b"