Co Author Listing * Data Mining by Navigation: An Experience with Systems Biology
* Tracking Large Variable Numbers of Objects in Clutter
Includes: Bagchi, A.[Aditya] Bagchi, A.
Co Author Listing * Eye tracking using Markov models
Co Author Listing * Sparse Nonlinear Electromagnetic Imaging Accelerated With Projected Steepest Descent Algorithm
Co Author Listing * Processing of Image Data Collected by Light UAV Systems for GIS Data Capture and Updating, The
Co Author Listing * Adaptive stereoscopic 3D video streaming
* Compete or Collaborate: Architectures for Collaborative DASH Video Over Future Networks
* Dynamic Resource Allocation by Batch Optimization for Value-Added Video Services Over SDN
* Queue-allocation optimization for adaptive video streaming over software defined networks with multiple service-levels
* Scalable vs. multiple-description video coding for adaptive streaming over peer-to-peer networks
Includes: Bagci, K.T.[K.Tolga] Bagci, K.T. Bagci, K.T.[K. Tolga]
Co Author Listing * 3D automatic anatomy segmentation based on graph cut-oriented active appearance models
* Automatic Best Reference Slice Selection for Smooth Volume Reconstruction of a Mouse Brain From Histological Images
* Automatic Segmentation and Quantification of White and Brown Adipose Tissues from PET/CT Scans
* Deep Geodesic Learning for Segmentation and Anatomical Landmarking
* Gaze2Segment: A Pilot Study for Integrating Eye-Tracking Technology into Medical Image Segmentation
* Generic Approach to Pathological Lung Segmentation, A
* Hierarchical Scale-Based Multiobject Recognition of 3-D Anatomical Structures
* Lung and Pancreatic Tumor Characterization in the Deep Learning Era: Novel Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Approaches
* Medical Image Segmentation by Combining Graph Cuts and Oriented Active Appearance Models
* New Prior Shape Model for Level Set Segmentation, A
* Parallel AdaBoost algorithm for Gabor wavelet selection in face recognition
* RETOUCH: The Retinal OCT Fluid Detection and Segmentation Benchmark and Challenge
* role of intensity standardization in medical image registration, The
Includes: Bagci, U.[Ulas] Bagci, U.
13 for Bagci, U.
Index for "b"