Co Author Listing * Feature extraction based on the embedded zero-tree DCT for face recognition
* high payload steganography mechanism based on wavelet packet transformation and neutrosophic set, A
* Human identification based on temporal lifting using 5/3 wavelet filters and radon transform
* Low-Complexity Joint Temporal-Quality Scalability Rate Control for H.264/SVC
* Low-contrast satellite images enhancement using discrete cosine transform pyramid and singular value decomposition
* Motion-compensated DCT temporal filters for efficient spatio-temporal scalable video coding
* Optimal bit allocation for subband video coding
* Spatio-temporal scalability based on motion-compensated DCT temporal filters
* Spatio-Temporal Scalability-Based Motion-Compensated 3-D Subband/DCT Video Coding
Includes: Atta, R.[Randa] Atta, R.
9 for Atta, R.
Co Author Listing * Anchor Models for Emotion Recognition from Speech
* Feature Learning from Spectrograms for Assessment of Personality Traits
Co Author Listing * Invariant Range Image Multi-Pose Face Recognition Using Gradient Face, Membership Matching Score and 3-Layer Matching Search
* Model of Handwriting Process and Its Analysis
Includes: Attachoo, B.[Boonwat] Attachoo, B.
Co Author Listing * Mapping of Burned Area Using Presence and Background Learning Framework On The Google Earth Engine Platform
Co Author Listing * Detection of Defect in Textile Fabrics Using Optimal Gabor Wavelet Network and Two-Dimensional PCA
* Multiwavelet prefilters-part II: optimal orthogonal prefilters
Co Author Listing * Powered Two-Wheeler Riding Pattern Recognition Using a Machine-Learning Framework
* Powered Two-Wheelers Critical Events Detection and Recognition Using Data-Driven Approaches
Attalah, M.A.[Mohamed Amine]
Co Author Listing * Range-Doppler Fast Block LMS algorithm for a DVB-T-based Passive Bistatic Radar
Co Author Listing * Computing and Simplifying 2D and 3D Continuous Skeletons
* Constructing iso-surfaces satisfying the Delaunay constraint. Application to the skeleton computation
* Modeling noise for a better simplification of skeletons
* new method for analyzing local shape in three-dimensional images based on medial axis transformation, A
* Pruning discrete and semicontinuous skeletons
* Shape Description of Three-dimensional Images Based on Medial Axis
* Skeletal Structures
* Topological quadrangulations of closed triangulated surfaces using the Reeb graph
* Using Polyballs to Approximate Shapes and Skeletons
Includes: Attali, D. Attali, D.[Dominique]
9 for Attali, D.
Co Author Listing * Automated Inspection of Textile Fabrics Using Textural Models
Co Author Listing * Robust shape similarity retrieval based on contour segmentation polygonal multiresolution and elastic matching
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical multilevel object recognition using Markov model
Co Author Listing * GReTA-A Novel Global and Recursive Tracking Algorithm in Three Dimensions
Co Author Listing * Classifying Complex Mountainous Forests with L-Band SAR and Landsat Data Integration: A Comparison among Different Machine Learning Methods in the Hyrcanian Forest
* Improving the Estimation of Above Ground Biomass Using Dual Polarimetric PALSAR and ETM+ Data in the Hyrcanian Mountain Forest (Iran)
* New Segmentation Approach for Ear Recognition, A
* Urban Impervious Surface Detection With Landsat and Full Polarimetric Alos/palsar Images
Includes: Attarchi, S.[Sara] Attarchi, S.[Sepehr] Attarchi, S.
Co Author Listing * Tunnel inspection using photogrammetric techniques and image processing: A review
Co Author Listing * Implementation of fast free-viewpoint video rendering on graphics processing units
Co Author Listing * Firearms identification through partonomy
* Weapon ontology annotation using boundary describing sequences
Co Author Listing * Online Multiple Maneuvering Vehicle Tracking System Based on Multi-Model Smooth Variable Structure Filter
* SVSF-Based Generalized Robust Strategy for Target Tracking in Clutter, An
Co Author Listing * Low Complexity NSAF Algorithm, A
Co Author Listing * How Will Climate Change Impact The Storm Magnitude and Throufall In Several Forest Areas in Iran?
Co Author Listing * Investigating The Possibility of Preparing Small Scale Soil Moisture Map From Coupled Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Data
* Object-based Building Extraction from High Resolution Satellite Imagery
* Synergetic Use of Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Data for Soil Moisture Mapping at Plot Scale
Includes: Attarzadeh, R. Attarzadeh, R.[Reza]
Index for "a"