Przybilla, H.J.[Heinz Jurgen]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Analysis of Photogrammetric UAV Image Blocks: Influence of Onboard RTK-GNSS and Cross Flight Patterns
* Comparative Geometrical Investigations Of Hand-held Scanning Systems
* Enhancements in UAV Flight Control and Sensor Orientation
* Evaluation Of A Metric Camera System Tailored For High Precision UAV Applications
* Evaluation of Interior Orientation Modelling for Cameras with Aspheric Lenses and Image Pre-processing with Special Emphasis to SfM Reconstruction
* Fusion of terrestrial laserscanning and digital photogrammetry
* Generating Historical Urban 3D-Scenarios for Use in Google Earth Representing the Medieval City of Duisburg
* Interaction Between Direct Georeferencing, Control Point Configuration And Camera Self-calibration for RTK-Based UAV Photogrammetry
* Introduction of a Photogrammetric Camera System for RPAS with Highly Accurate GNSS/IMU Information for Standardized Workflows
* Investigations Into The Quality of Image-based Point Clouds From UAV Imagery
* Investigations of the Geometrical Accuracy of Handheld 3D Scanning Systems
* Investigations On The Geometric Quality of Cameras for UAV Applications Using The High Precision UAV Test Field Zollern Colliery
* Themenheft Terrestrisches Laserscanning
* Visualization of a Necropolis on the Basis of a Portable Aerial Photogrammetric System and Terrestrial Laser Scanning
Includes: Przybilla, H.J.[Heinz Jurgen] Przybilla, H.J.[Heinz-Jürgen] Przybilla, H.J.
14 for Przybilla, H.J.
Co Author Listing * Introduction to Evaluating Biometric Systems, An
* Sheep, Goats, Lambs and Wolves: A Statistical Analysis of Speaker Performance in the NIST 1998 Speaker Recognition Evaluation
Includes: Przybocki, M.[Mark] Przybocki, M.
Co Author Listing * Incorporating iris, fingerprint and face biometric for fraud prevention in e-passports using fuzzy vault
* Stability Assessment of Coastal Cliffs Incorporating Laser Scanning Technology and a Numerical Analysis
Co Author Listing * Physics of MRF regularization for segmentation of materials microstructure images
Przybyla, C.P.[Craig P.]
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning for Object Detection in Materials-Science Images: A Tutorial
* Groupwise Tracking of Crowded Similar-Appearance Targets from Low-Continuity Image Sequences
* Large-Scale Fiber Tracking Through Sparsely Sampled Image Sequences of Composite Materials
Includes: Przybyla, C.P.[Craig P.] Przybyla, C.P.
Co Author Listing * System for Analysis of Tremor in Patients with Parkinson's Disease Based on Motion Capture Technique, A
* Webcam-based system for video-oculography
Przybyszewski, A.W.[Andrzej W.]
Co Author Listing * Fuzzy Rough Sets Theory Applied to Parameters of Eye Movements Can Help to Predict Effects of Different Treatments in Parkinson's Patients
* Rough Set Rules Determine Disease Progressions in Different Groups of Parkinson's Patients
* Rough Set Theory of Pattern Classification in the Brain
Co Author Listing * Combination of Conventional and Advanced DInSAR to Monitor Very Fast Mining Subsidence with TerraSAR-X Data: Bytom City (Poland)
* Exploitation of Large Archives of ERS and ENVISAT C-Band SAR Data to Characterize Ground Deformations
Index for "p"