Co Author Listing * Assessing and Improving the Reliability of Volunteered Land Cover Reference Data
* Building a hybrid land cover map with crowdsourcing and geographically weighted regression
* Crowd-Driven and Automated Mapping of Field Boundaries in Highly Fragmented Agricultural Landscapes of Ethiopia with Very High Spatial Resolution Imagery
* Crowdsourcing In-Situ Data on Land Cover and Land Use Using Gamification and Mobile Technology
* Geo-Wiki.Org: The Use of Crowdsourcing to Improve Global Land Cover
* Increasing the Accuracy of Crowdsourced Information on Land Cover via a Voting Procedure Weighted by Information Inferred from the Contributed Data
* LACO-Wiki: A New Online Land Cover Validation Tool Demonstrated Using GlobeLand30 for Kenya
* Validation of Automatically Generated Global and Regional Cropland Data Sets: The Case of Tanzania
Includes: Perger, C.[Christoph] Perger, C.
8 for Perger, C.
Co Author Listing * Cultural Heritage and Floods Risk Preparedness
* Information support systems for cultural heritage protection against flooding
Co Author Listing * Assessing Performance of the RSTVOLC Multi-Temporal Algorithm in Detecting Subtle Hot Spots at Oldoinyo Lengai (Tanzania, Africa) for Comparison with MODLEN
* Contribution of Multi-Sensor Infrared Satellite Observations to Monitor Mt. Etna (Italy) Activity during May to August 2016, The
* Enhanced Satellite-Based Algorithm for Detecting and Tracking Dust Outbreaks by Means of SEVIRI Data, An
* Evaluation of MODIS: Aqua Chlorophyll-a Algorithms in the Basilicata Ionian Coastal Waters
* Google Earth Engine Tool to Investigate, Map and Monitor Volcanic Thermal Anomalies at Global Scale by Means of Mid-High Spatial Resolution Satellite Data, A
* Improving the RST-OIL Algorithm for Oil Spill Detection under Severe Sun Glint Conditions
* July/August 2019 Lava Flows at the Sciara del Fuoco, Stromboli-Analysis from Multi-Sensor Infrared Satellite Imagery, The
* Modeling and Multi-Temporal Characterization of Total Suspended Matter by the Combined Use of Sentinel 2-MSI and Landsat 8-OLI Data: The Pertusillo Lake Case Study (Italy)
* MODIS-Based Robust Satellite Technique (RST) for Timely Detection of Oil Spilled Areas, A
* Monitoring the Agung (Indonesia) Ash Plume of November 2017 by Means of Infrared Himawari 8 Data
* Multi-Channel Algorithm for Mapping Volcanic Thermal Anomalies by Means of Sentinel-2 MSI and Landsat-8 OLI Data, A
* Multi-Sensor Exportable Approach for Automatic Flooded Areas Detection and Monitoring by a Composite Satellite Constellation, A
* Multitemporal Investigation of AMSR-E C-Band Radio-Frequency Interference, A
* On the Exportability of Robust Satellite Techniques (RST) for Active Volcano Monitoring
* On the Potential of Robust Satellite Techniques Approach for SPM Monitoring in Coastal Waters: Implementation and Application over the Basilicata Ionian Coastal Waters Using MODIS-Aqua
* On the Potential of RST-FLOOD on Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Data for Flooded Areas Detection
* Validation of Ash/Dust Detections from SEVIRI Data Using ACTRIS/EARLINET Ground-Based LIDAR Measurements
* VIIRS-Based RST-FLARE Configuration: The Val d'Agri Oil Center Gas Flaring Investigation in Between 2015-2019, The
18 for Pergola, N.
Co Author Listing * Camera communication deblurring: A semiblind spatial fractionally-spaced adaptive equalizer with flexible filter support design
Index for "p"