Co Author Listing * Field Testing Satellite-Derived Vegetation Health Indices for a Koala Habitat Managers Toolkit
* Miniaturized Advanced Driver Assistance Systems: A Low-Cost Educational Platform for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Driving
* On the Safe Road Toward Autonomous Driving: Phase noise monitoring in radar sensors for functional safety compliance
Includes: Melzer, A.[Alistair] Melzer, A.[Alexander] Melzer, A.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of GRACE Mascon Gravity Solution in Relation to Interannual Oceanic Water Mass Variations
Co Author Listing * Appearance Models Based on Kernel Canonical Correlation Analysis
* Gaussian decomposition and calibration of a novel small-footprint full-waveform digitising airborne laser scanner
* gradient-based eigenspace approach to dealing with occlusions and non-gaussian noise, A
* Improving ASCAT Soil Moisture Retrievals With an Enhanced Spatially Variable Vegetation Parameterization
* Satellite-Based Flood Mapping through Bayesian Inference from a Sentinel-1 SAR Datacube
* Segmentation of Substantia Nigra Using Weighted Thresholding Method
* Stroke Detection of Brush Strokes in Portrait Miniatures Using a Semi-Parametric and a Model Based Approach
* Waveform Analysis Techniques in Airborne Laser Scanning
Includes: Melzer, T.[Thomas] Melzer, T.
8 for Melzer, T.
Co Author Listing * Velocity Estimation of Multiple Moving Targets in Single-Channel Geosynchronous SAR
Co Author Listing * Bioinformatics Approach to 3D Shape Matching, A
* Fast Sinkhorn Filters: Using Matrix Scaling for Non-Rigid Shape Correspondence with Functional Maps
* Functional Maps for Brain Classification on Spectral Domain
* GFrames: Gradient-Based Local Reference Frame for 3D Shape Matching
* High-Resolution Augmentation for Automatic Template-Based Matching of Human Models
* Infinite Feature Selection
* Infinite Feature Selection: A Graph-based Feature Filtering Approach
* Infinite Latent Feature Selection: A Probabilistic Latent Graph-Based Ranking Approach
* Instant recovery of shape from spectrum via latent space connections
* Online Feature Selection for Visual Tracking
* Region-Based Correspondence Between 3D Shapes via Spatially Smooth Biclustering
* Shape Analysis with Anisotropic Windowed Fourier Transform
* Spectral Shape Recovery and Analysis Via Data-driven Connections
* Universal Spectral Adversarial Attacks for Deformable Shapes
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2016 Challenge Results, The
Includes: Melzi, S.[Simone] Melzi, S.
15 for Melzi, S.
Index for "m"