Co Author Listing * Quantifying the Impact of Light Pollution on Sea Turtle Nesting Using Ground-Based Imagery
Co Author Listing * Semi-global Matching with Self-adjusting Penalties
Karkanis, S.A.[Stavros A.]
Co Author Listing * Active Contour Model Guided by LBP Distributions, An
* Color textural features under varying illumination
* Detection of Lesions in Endoscopic Video Using Textural Descriptors on Wavelet Domain Supported by Artificial Neural Network Architectures
* Efficient and Effective Ultrasound Image Analysis Scheme for Thyroid Nodule Detection
* Evaluation of Textural Feature Extraction Schemes for Neural Network-based Interpretation of Regions in Medical Images
* FPGA-based architecture for real time image feature extraction, An
* Segmentation of Medical Images with Regional Inhomogeneities
* Variable Background Active Contour Model for Automatic Detection of Thyroid Nodules in Ultrasound Images, A
Includes: Karkanis, S.A.[Stavros A.] Karkanis, S.A.
8 for Karkanis, S.A.
Co Author Listing * Orthonormalized Volume Magnetic Source Model for Discrimination of Unexploded Ordnance, The
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the Plant Phenology Index (PPI), NDVI and EVI for Start-of-Season Trend Analysis of the Northern Hemisphere Boreal Zone
Co Author Listing * Efficient Detection of Routing Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Preventive maintenance of critical infrastructures using 5G networks drones
* Routing metric selection and design for multi-purpose WSN
Co Author Listing * 3D Facial Feature Detection Using Iso-Geodesic Stripes and Shape-Index Based Integral Projection
Co Author Listing * Shrinkage of Nepal's Second Largest Lake (Phewa Tal) Due to Watershed Degradation and Increased Sediment Influx
Co Author Listing * Species-Level Vegetation Mapping in a Himalayan Treeline Ecotone Using Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) Imagery
Co Author Listing * Semiautomated Probabilistic Framework for Tree-Cover Delineation From 1-m NAIP Imagery Using a High-Performance Computing Architecture, A
Co Author Listing * Mapping and Forecasting Onsets of Harmful Algal Blooms Using MODIS Data over Coastal Waters Surrounding Charlotte County, Florida
* Mapping the Distribution of Shallow Groundwater Occurrences Using Remote Sensing-Based Statistical Modeling over Southwest Saudi Arabia
* Radiometric Calibration of the Landsat MSS Sensor Series
* Statistical Applications to Downscale GRACE-Derived Terrestrial Water Storage Data and to Fill Temporal Gaps
Includes: Karki, S.[Sita] Karki, S.
Co Author Listing * Performance Comparison Of Evolutionary Algorithms For Image Clustering
Co Author Listing * Interest Points Detection Based on Sign Representations of Digital Images
Co Author Listing * Classification of binary vectors by using SC distance to minimize stochastic complexity
* Dynamic local search for clustering with unknown number of clusters
* Gradual model generator for single-pass clustering
* Improving K-Means by Outlier Removal
* Outlier detection using k-nearest neighbour graph
* Random swap EM algorithm for finite mixture models in image segmentation
* Random swap EM algorithm for Gaussian mixture models
Includes: Karkkainen, I.[Ismo] Kärkkäinen, I.[Ismo] (Maybe also Kaerkkaeinen, I.)Karkkainen, I.
7 for Karkkainen, I.
Co Author Listing * FairFace: Face Attribute Dataset for Balanced Race, Gender, and Age for Bias Measurement and Mitigation
Includes: Karkkainen, K.[Kimmo] Kärkkäinen, K.[Kimmo] (Maybe also Kaerkkaeinen, K.)
Co Author Listing * Monitoring An Assembly Task By Perception Requests
Co Author Listing * Benchmark database for fine-grained image classification of benthic macroinvertebrates
* Human experts vs. machines in taxa recognition
* Learned vs. engineered features for fine-grained classification of aquatic macroinvertebrates
Includes: Karkkainen, S.[Salme] Kärkkäinen, S.[Salme] (Maybe also Kaerkkaeinen, S.)
Co Author Listing * Memetic Differential Evolution in Filter Design for Defect Detection in Paper Production, A
* New Augmented Lagrangian Approach for L^1-mean Curvature Image Denoising, A
* On Cross-Validation for MLP Model Evaluation
* Semi-adaptive, convex optimisation methodology for image denoising
Includes: Karkkainen, T.[Tommi] Kärkkäinen, T. (Maybe also Kaerkkaeinen, T.)Kärkkäinen, T.[Tommi] (Maybe also Kaerkkaeinen, T.)Karkkainen, T.
Co Author Listing * Time samples selection in spiral acquisition for sparse magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Index for "k"