Co Author Listing * Cascaded active learning for object retrieval using multiscale coarse to fine analysis
* Deep online classification using pseudo-generative models
* Fast Action Localization in Large-Scale Video Archives
* Fully Convolutional Network with Superpixel Parsing for Fashion Web Image Segmentation
* Improving Performance of Interactive Categorization of Images Using Relevance Feedback
* Interactive Remote-Sensing Image Retrieval Using Active Relevance Feedback
* Interactive Search for Image Categories by Mental Matching
* Local integrity constraints for structure detection and segmentation in high-resolution earth observation images
* Multi-view object matching and tracking using canonical correlation analysis
* Noising versus Smoothing for Vertex Identification in Unknown Shapes
* On the Beneficial Effect of Noise in Vertex Localization
* Scalable action localization with kernel-space hashing
* Statistical Framework for Image Category Search from a Mental Picture, A
Includes: Ferecatu, M.[Marin] Ferecatu, M.
13 for Ferecatu, M.
Feregrino Uribe, C.[Claudia]
Co Author Listing * Improving the Accuracy of the Sequential Patterns-Based Classifiers
* novel multi-core algorithm for frequent itemsets mining in data streams, A
* SPaMi-FTS: An Efficient Algorithm for Mining Frequent Sequential Patterns
* SPaR-FTR: An Efficient Algorithm for Mining Sequential Patterns-Based Rules
* Video Error Concealment Based on Data Hiding for the Emerging Video Technologies
Includes: Feregrino Uribe, C.[Claudia] Feregrino-Uribe, C.[Claudia]
Co Author Listing * On the Design and Implementation of a High Performance Configurable Architecture for Testor Identification
Co Author Listing * Channel estimation for high speed unmanned aerial vehicle with STBC in MIMO radio links
Co Author Listing * Building a Classification Cascade for Visual Identification from One Example
* Discriminative Training of Hyper-feature Models for Object Identification
* Extracting Moving People from Internet Videos
* Learning to Locate Informative Features for Visual Identification
* Off-road Path Following using Region Classification and Geometric Projection Constraints
Co Author Listing * Do We Really Need Scene-specific Pose Encoders?
Co Author Listing * Automatic Target Detection Algorithm for Swath Sonar Backscatter Imagery, Using Image Texture and Independent Component Analysis, An
* Disappearance of Helike-Classical Greece: New Remote Sensing and Geological Evidence, The
* Multi-Frequency, Multi-Sonar Mapping of Shallow Habitats: Efficacy and Management Implications in the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, Greece
Co Author Listing * View-Dependent, Scalable Texture Streaming in 3-D QoS With MPEG-4 Visual Texture Coding
Co Author Listing * GIS Supported Landslide Susceptibility Modeling at Regional Scale: An Expert-Based Fuzzy Weighting Method
Co Author Listing * In-loop radial distortion compensation for long-term mosaicing of aerial videos
* Rate-Distortion Theory for Affine Global Motion Compensation in Video Coding
* Robust Long-Term Aerial Video Mosaicking by Weighted Feature-Based Global Motion Estimation
Includes: Ferenz, S. Ferenz, S.[Stephan]
Co Author Listing * Airborne Thermal Imagery to Detect the Seasonal Evolution of Crop Water Status in Peach, Nectarine and Saturn Peach Orchards
* Early Detection and Quantification of Almond Red Leaf Blotch Using High-Resolution Hyperspectral and Thermal Imagery
* Remote sensing of vegetation from UAV platforms using lightweight multispectral and thermal imaging sensors
* Thermal and narrow-band multispectral remote sensing for vegetation monitoring from an unmanned aerial vehicle
Includes: Fereres, E.[Elias] Fereres, E.[Elías] Fereres, E.
Co Author Listing * Aboveground-Biomass Estimation of a Complex Tropical Forest in India Using Lidar
* Mapping Savanna Tree Species at Ecosystem Scales Using Support Vector Machine Classification and BRDF Correction on Airborne Hyperspectral and LiDAR Data
Includes: Feret, J.[Jerome] Ferêt, J.[Jérôme] Féret, J.
Feret, J.B.[Jean Baptiste]
Co Author Listing * Across Date Species Detection Using Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy
* Complementarity between Textural and Radiometric Indices From Airborne and Spaceborne Multi VHSR Data: Disentangling the Complexity of Heterogeneous Landscape Matrix
* Deriving leaf mass per area (LMA) from foliar reflectance across a variety of plant species using continuous wavelet analysis
* Detection of Flavescence dorée Grapevine Disease Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Multispectral Imagery
* Discrete Anisotropic Radiative Transfer (DART 5) for Modeling Airborne and Satellite Spectroradiometer and LIDAR Acquisitions of Natural and Urban Landscapes
* Monitoring and Characterizing Heterogeneous Mediterranean Landscapes with Continuous Textural Indices Based on VHSR Imagery
* On the Use of Shortwave Infrared for Tree Species Discrimination in Tropical Semideciduous Forest
* Quantitative Airborne Inventories in Dense Tropical Forest Using Imaging Spectroscopy
* Remote Sensing Approach to Understanding Patterns of Secondary Succession in Tropical Forest, A
* Semi-Supervised Methods to Identify Individual Crowns of Lowland Tropical Canopy Species Using Imaging Spectroscopy and LiDAR
* Simulating Imaging Spectroscopy in Tropical Forest with 3D Radiative Transfer Modeling
* Temporal stability of mangrove multispectral signatures at fine scales: Stability of mangrove multispectral signatures
* Tree Species Discrimination in Tropical Forests Using Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy
* Use of Sentinel-2 Time-Series Images for Classification and Uncertainty Analysis of Inherent Biophysical Property: Case of Soil Texture Mapping
Includes: Feret, J.B.[Jean Baptiste] Féret, J.B.[Jean-Baptiste] Feret, J.B.[Jean-Baptiste] Féret, J.B. Feret, J.B.
14 for Feret, J.B.
Co Author Listing * Calculating potential evapotranspiration and single crop coefficient based on energy balance equation using Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2
Index for "f"