Co Author Listing * Interactive Repositioning of Bone Fracture Segments
Co Author Listing * Technique for Regional Analysis of Femorotibial Cartilage Thickness Based on Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, A
Co Author Listing * Optimisation of energy efficiency based on average driving behaviour and driver's preferences for automated driving
* VeGAN: Using GANs for Augmentation in Latent Space to Improve the Semantic Segmentation of Vehicles in Images From an Aerial Perspective
Co Author Listing * Eye tracking assisted extraction of attentionally important objects from videos
* Multi-temporal Analysis of WWII Reconnaissance Photos
Includes: Eckstein, M.[Miguel] Eckstein, M.
Eckstein, M.P.[Miguel P.]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Faster R-CNN in Man-Machine Collaborative Search
* Automated optimization of JPEG 2000 encoder options based on model observer performance for detecting variable signals in X-ray coronary angiograms
* Classification images for simple detection and discrimination tasks in correlated noise
* Counterfactual Vision-and-Language Navigation via Adversarial Path Sampler
* Derivation of an Observer Model Adapted to Irregular Signals Based on Convolution Channels
* Effect of Nonlinear Human Visual System Components on Performance of a Channelized Hotelling Observer in Structured Backgrounds, The
* Evaluation of JPEG 2000 encoder options: human and model observer detection of variable signals in X-ray coronary angiograms
* Foveated Model Observers for Visual Search in 3D Medical Images
* Human linear template with mammographic backgrounds estimated with a genetic algorithm
* Ideal observer analysis for task normalization of pattern classifier performance applied to EEG and fMRI data
* Image Quality
* Mass detection on mammograms: Influence of signal shape uncertainty on human and model observers
* Optimal shifted estimates of human-observer templates in two-alternative forced-choice experiments
Includes: Eckstein, M.P.[Miguel P.] Eckstein, M.P.
13 for Eckstein, M.P.
Co Author Listing * Large Scale Vehicle Re-Identification by Knowledge Transfer from Simulated Data and Temporal Attention
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Eckstein, W.[Wolfgang]: eckstein AT informatik tu-muenchen de
* Architecture for Computer Vision Application Development within the Horus System
* Automatic Extraction of Roads from Aerial Images Based on Scale Space and Snakes
* Automatic Road Extraction Based on Multi-Scale, Grouping, and Context
* Automatic Road Extraction in Rural Areas
* Automatic segmentation of boundaries in line segments and circular arcs
* Calibration of Curvature of Field for Depth from Focus
* Context-Supported Road Extraction
* Fusion of Digital Terrain Models and Texture for Object Extraction
* Importance of Feature Visibility for the Evaluation of a Matching Hypothesis, The
* Interactive Data Inspection and Program Development for Computer Vision
* Model-Based Road Extraction from Images
* Modification of Deriche's Approach to Edge Detection, A
* Multi-Resolution, Semantic Objects, and Context for Road Extraction
* Real-time Visualization of Interactive Parameter Changes in Image Processing Systems
* Semantic Objects and Context for Finding Roads
* Update of Roads in GIS from Aerial Imagery: Verification and Multi-Resolution Extraction
Includes: Eckstein, W.[Wolfgang] Eckstein, W.
18 for Eckstein, W.
Co Author Listing * From Where and How to What We See
Index for "e"