Co Author Listing * Model-Based Localization Method by Non-speech Sound Via Wavelet Transform and Dynamic Neural Network
* Robust Industrial Machine Sounds Identification Based on Frequency Spectrum Analysis
Co Author Listing * 3D video database with known parametrs
Co Author Listing * Micrant: Towards Regression Task Oriented Annotation Tool for Microscopic Images
Co Author Listing * Block-Based Union-Find Algorithm to Label Connected Components on GPUs, A
* Confidence Calibration for Deep Renal Biopsy Immunofluorescence Image Classification
* Connected Components Labeling on DRAGs
* deep analysis on high-resolution dermoscopic image classification, A
* DeepHealth Toolkit: A Unified Framework to Boost Biomedical Applications, The
* Heuristic-Based Decision Tree for Connected Components Labeling of 3D Volumes, A
* Historical Handwritten Text Images Word Spotting Through Sliding Window HOG Features
* How Does Connected Components Labeling with Decision Trees Perform on GPUs?
* Improving the Performance of Thinning Algorithms with Directed Rooted Acyclic Graphs
* Optimized Connected Components Labeling with Pixel Prediction
* Skin Lesion Segmentation Ensemble with Diverse Training Strategies
* Spaghetti Labeling: Directed Acyclic Graphs for Block-Based Connected Components Labeling
* Supporting Skin Lesion Diagnosis with Content-Based Image Retrieval
* Toward reliable experiments on the performance of Connected Components Labeling algorithms
* Two More Strategies to Speed Up Connected Components Labeling Algorithms
* YACCLAB: Yet Another Connected Components Labeling Benchmark
Includes: Bolelli, F.[Federico] Bolelli, F.
16 for Bolelli, F.
Co Author Listing * Microphysical cross validation of spaceborne radar and ground polarimetric radar
Co Author Listing * Context-Based Approach for Detecting Suspicious Behaviours, A
* Detecting Uncommon Trajectories
* Developing a Digital Image Watermarking Model
* Mobility assessment using simulated Artificial Human Vision
* Model Integrating Fire Prediction and Detection for Rural-Urban Interface, A
* Periocular Recognition Under Expression Variation Using Higher Order Spectral Features
* Scale-Invariant Features on the Sphere
* Scheme for Enhancing Security Using Multiple Fingerprints and the Fuzzy Vault, A
* Segmentation of bone marrow stromal cells in phase contrast microscopy images
* Spherical Diffusion for Scale-Invariant Keypoint Detection in Wide-Angle Images
* suspicious behaviour detection using a context space model for smart surveillance systems, A
* Update-Describe Approach for Human Action Recognition in Surveillance Video, An
* Utilizing Least Significant Bit-Planes of RONI Pixels for Medical Image Watermarking
Includes: Boles, W.[Wageeh] Boles, W.
13 for Boles, W.
Boles, W.W.[Wageeh W.]
Co Author Listing * email: Boles, W.W.[Wageeh W.]: w boles AT qut edu au
* Application of Wavelet-Based Affine-Invariant Representation, An
* Complex Daubechies wavelet based affine invariant representation for object recognition
* Human Identification Technique Using Images of the Iris and Wavelet Transform, A
* Investigation of Fish-Eye Lenses for Small-UAV Aerial Photography
* Recognition of 2D Object Contours Using the Wavelet Transform Zero-Crossing Representation
* reduced edge distortion median filtering algorithm for binary images, A
* Space curve recognition based on the wavelet transform and string-matching techniques
* Space Curve Representation and Recognition Based on Wavelet Transform Zero-Crossings
* Texture for Script Identification
* Wavelet-Based Affine Invariant Representation: A Tool for Recognizing Planar Objects in 3D Space
Includes: Boles, W.W.[Wageeh W.] Boles, W.W.
11 for Boles, W.W.
Co Author Listing * Interactive Video Retrieval in the Age of Deep Learning: Detailed Evaluation of VBS 2019
* Landmark recognition in VISITO: VIsual Support to Interactive TOurism in Tuscany
* VISIONE at VBS2019
* Visione at Video Browser Showdown 2021
Co Author Listing * Human motion recognition using support vector machines
* Tensor Dictionary Learning for Positive Definite Matrices
Includes: Boley, D.[Daniel] Boley, D.
Co Author Listing * Gradient Based Estimation of Disparity
* note on the Gabor-QR decomposition, A
* Optical Flow Estimation: An Error Analysis of Gradient-Based Methods with Local Optimization
* Positive definite dictionary learning for region covariances
* Tensor Sparse Coding for Positive Definite Matrices
* Tensor Sparse Coding for Region Covariances
Includes: Boley, D.L. Boley, D.L.[Daniel L.]
Co Author Listing * Non-spatial and Geospatial Semantic Query of Health Information
Index for "b"