* *3D Reconstruction in the Wild
* Combination of Spatially-Modulated ToF and Structured Light for MPI-Free Depth Estimation
* Deep Depth from Defocus: How Can Defocus Blur Improve 3D Estimation Using Dense Neural Networks?
* Deep Modular Network Architecture for Depth Estimation from Single Indoor Images
* Generative Adversarial Networks for Unsupervised Monocular Depth Prediction
* Improving Thin Structures in Surface Reconstruction from Sparse Point Cloud
* Paired 3D Model Generation with Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks
* Polygonal Reconstruction of Building Interiors from Cluttered Pointclouds
* Predicting Muscle Activity and Joint Angle from Skin Shape
* RGB-D SLAM Based Incremental Cuboid Modeling
* Robust 3D Pig Measurement in Pig Farm
* Robust Structured Light System Against Subsurface Scattering Effects Achieved by CNN-Based Pattern Detection and Decoding Algorithm
* SConE: Siamese Constellation Embedding Descriptor for Image Matching
* Semi-independent Stereo Visual Odometry for Different Field of View Cameras
14 for 3D-Wild18
Index for "3"