Co Author Listing * Automatic Flood Duration Estimation Based on Multi-Sensor Satellite Data
* Change Detection Analysis for Assessing the Vulnerability and Protective Effect of Beach Forests in Case of the Tsunami 2004 in Thailand
* Deep Learning Approach for Burned Area Segmentation with Sentinel-2 Data, A
* Development and Evaluation of a UAV Based Mapping System for Remote Sensing and Surveying Applications
* Direct Georeferencing of Micro Aerial Vehicles - System Design, System Calibration and First Evaluation Tests
* Exposure Estimation from Multi-Resolution Optical Satellite Imagery for Seismic Risk Assessment
* Improving Post-Earthquake Insurance Claim Management: A Novel Approach to Prioritize Geospatial Data Collection
* Large-area settlement pattern recognition from Landsat-8 data
* Learning Change from Synthetic Aperture Radar Images: Performance Evaluation of a Support Vector Machine to Detect Earthquake and Tsunami-Induced Changes
* Modular Processing Chain for Automated Flood Monitoring from Multi-Spectral Satellite Data, A
* Performance Evaluation of Machine Learning Algorithms for Urban Pattern Recognition from Multi-spectral Satellite Images
* Precise Position and Attitude Determination System for Lightweight Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, A
* Semantic Segmentation of Water Bodies in Multi-spectral Satellite Images for Situational Awareness in Emergency Response
* Spatio-Temporal Building Exposure Database and Information Life-Cycle Management Solution, A
* Urban Flood Mapping Using SAR Intensity and Interferometric Coherence via Bayesian Network Fusion
* Urban flood mapping with an active self-learning convolutional neural network based on TerraSAR-X intensity and interferometric coherence
Includes: Wieland, M.[Marc] Wieland, M.[Markus] Wieland, M.
16 for Wieland, M.
Co Author Listing * Multiple classifier applied on predicting microsleep from speech
Co Author Listing * On Environmental Model-Based Visual Perception for Humanoids
Co Author Listing * Ultra High Definition video decoding with Motion JPEG XR using the GPU
Co Author Listing * Complexity Level of People Gathering Presentation on an Animated Map: Objective Effectiveness Versus Expert Opinion
* Time, Spatial, and Descriptive Features of Pedestrian Tracks on Set of Visualizations
Co Author Listing * Automatic Selection of Pareto-Optimal Topologies of Hidden Markov Models Using Multicriteria Evolutionary Algorithms
* Choice of optimal measurement conditions for calculating the correlation between EMA sensor and video marker position coordinates in electromagnetic articulography
Includes: Wielgat, R.[Robert] Wielgat, R.
Co Author Listing * Ionosphere Model for European Region Based on Multi-GNSS Data and TPS Interpolation
* On the Applicability of Galileo FOC Satellites with Incorrect Highly Eccentric Orbits: An Evaluation of Instantaneous Medium-Range Positioning
Co Author Listing * Efficient Schur parametrization of near-stationary stochastic processes
Co Author Listing * CLARREO Approach for Reference Intercalibration of Reflected Solar Sensors: On-Orbit Data Matching and Sampling
Wielicki, B.A.[Bruce A.]
Co Author Listing * Cloud Detection in Nonpolar Regions for CERES Using TRMM VIRS and Terra and Aqua MODIS Data
* Uncertainty Estimates for Imager Reference Inter-Calibration With CLARREO Reflected Solar Spectrometer
Includes: Wielicki, B.A.[Bruce A.] Wielicki, B.A.
Co Author Listing * Learning and Recognition of Hand-Drawn Shapes Using Generative Genetic Programming
Co Author Listing * Musip Multi-Sensor Image Processing System
Co Author Listing * Dropout Induced Noise for Co-Creative GAN Systems
Index for "w"