Tome Gonzalez, P.
Co Author Listing * On the Effects of Time Variability in Iris Recognition
Includes: Tome Gonzalez, P. Tome-Gonzalez, P.
Co Author Listing * Advances in EEG-Based Biometry
* Anomaly Detection in Crowded Scenarios Using Local and Global Gaussian Mixture Models
* Low delay distributed video coding with refined side information
Includes: Tome, A.[Ana] Tomé, A.[Ana] Tomé, A.[Adrián] Tome, A.[Antonio]
Tome, A.M.[Ana M.]
Co Author Listing * AutoAssign: An Automatic Assignment Tool for Independent Components
* Bayesian approach to the Lee-Seung update rules for NMF, A
* Combined EMD-ICA Analysis of Simultaneously Register EEG-fMRI Data, A
* Feature Extraction Using Low-Rank Approximations of the Kernel Matrix
* GOOD: A global orthographic object descriptor for 3D object recognition and manipulation
Includes: Tome, A.M.[Ana M.] Tomé, A.M.[Ana M.] Tomé, A.M. Tome, A.M. Tomé, A.M.[Ana Maria] Tomé, A.M.[Ana-Maria]
Co Author Listing * Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for pedestrian detection
* Lifting from the Deep: Convolutional 3D Pose Estimation from a Single Image
* Rethinking Pose in 3D: Multi-stage Refinement and Recovery for Markerless Motion Capture
Includes: Tome, D. Tomč, D. Tome, D.[Denis]
Tome, J.L.[Jose Luis]
Co Author Listing * Estimating Forest Volume and Biomass and Their Changes Using Random Forests and Remotely Sensed Data
* Improving Aboveground Forest Biomass Maps: From High-Resolution to National Scale
Includes: Tome, J.L.[Jose Luis] Tomé, J.L.[José Luis]
Co Author Listing * Airborne Lidar Estimation of Aboveground Forest Biomass in the Absence of Field Inventory
* Canopy Density Model: A New ALS-Derived Product to Generate Multilayer Crown Cover Maps
* Comparing Johnson's SB and Weibull Functions to Model the Diameter Distribution of Forest Plantations through ALS Data
Includes: Tome, M.[Margarida] Tomé, M.[Margarida] Tome, M.
Co Author Listing * Acquisition Scenario Analysis for Face Recognition at a Distance
* Comparative Analysis of the Variability of Facial Landmarks for Forensics Using CCTV Images
* Fusion of Facial Regions Using Color Information in a Forensic Scenario
* On the Vulnerability of Iris-based Systems to a Software Attack Based on a Genetic Algorithm
* Real-time registration of airborne laser data with sub-decimeter accuracy
* Scenario-based score fusion for face recognition at a distance
* Time Analysis of Pulse-Based Face Anti-Spoofing in Visible and NIR
* Towards In-Flight Quality Assessment of Airborne Laser Scanning
Includes: Tome, P.[Pedro] Tome, P.[Phillip] Tome, P. Tomč, P.
8 for Tome, P.
Co Author Listing * Three-Dimensional Variational Assimilation of InSAR PWV Using the WRFDA Model
Includes: Tome, R.[Ricardo] Tomé, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Art2Real: Unfolding the Reality of Artworks via Semantically-Aware Image-To-Image Translation
* Image-to-Image Translation to Unfold the Reality of Artworks: An Empirical Analysis
* What Was Monet Seeing While Painting? Translating Artworks to Photo-Realistic Images
Co Author Listing * Robot Trajectory Planning Using OLP and Structured Light 3D Machine Vision
Co Author Listing * Comparison of the Signal from Diverse Optical Sensors for Monitoring Alpine Grassland Dynamics, A
* Hyplant-Derived Sun-Induced Fluorescence: A New Opportunity to Disentangle Complex Vegetation Signals from Diverse Vegetation Types
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence II: Review of Passive Measurement Setups, Protocols, and Their Application at the Leaf to Canopy Level
Tomeo Reyes, I.
Co Author Listing * Automatic segmentation of HEp-2 cell Fluorescence microscope images using level set method via geometric active contours
* Benchmarking HEp-2 specimen cells classification using linear discriminant analysis on higher order spectra features of cell shape
* Classification of White Blood Cells Using L-Moments Invariant Features of Nuclei Shape
* Contactless Finger Recognition Using Invariants from Higher Order Spectra of Ridge Orientation Profiles
* Effect of Pupil Dilation and Constriction on the Distribution of Bit Errors within the Iris
* Part based bit error analysis of iris codes
* White Blood Cell Nuclei Segmentation Using Level Set Methods and Geometric Active Contours
Includes: Tomeo Reyes, I. Tomeo-Reyes, I. Tomeo-Reyes, I.[Inmaculada]
7 for Tomeo Reyes, I.
Tomer, S.K.[Sat Kumar]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of L-Band SAR Data for Soil Moisture Estimations over Agricultural Areas in the Tropics
* Copula-Based Downscaling of Coarse-Scale Soil Moisture Observations With Implicit Bias Correction
* MAPSM: A Spatio-Temporal Algorithm for Merging Soil Moisture from Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing
* Retrieval and Multi-scale Validation of Soil Moisture from Multi-temporal SAR Data in a Semi-Arid Tropical Region
Includes: Tomer, S.K.[Sat Kumar] Tomer, S.K.
Co Author Listing * Digital Metrics: A Graph-Theoretical Approach
* Metric Bases in Digital Geometry
Includes: Tomescu, I. Tomescu, I.[Ioan]
Index for "t"