Co Author Listing * Real-time Stereo Processing, Obstacle Detection and Terrain Reconstruction from a Vehicle-mounted Moving Stereo Pair of Cameras
Co Author Listing * Efficient Computational Architecture for a Collision Early-Warning System for Vehicles, Pedestrians, and Bicyclists, An
Co Author Listing * global approach for image orientation using Lie algebraic rotation averaging and convex L_inf minimisation, A
* Global robust image rotation from combined weighted averaging
* New Approach for an Incremental Orientation of Micro-UAV Image Sequences, A
* UAV-based photogrammetry: monitoring of a building zone
Includes: Reich, M.[Martin] Reich, M.
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Impact of Rain Attenuation on Space-borne GNSS Reflectometry Wind Speeds
* Framework for Evaluating Stay Detection Approaches, A
* What is an Appropriate Temporal Sampling Rate to Record Floating Car Data with a GPS?
Includes: Reich, S.[Sebastian] Reich, S.[Siegfried]
Co Author Listing * Common Approach to Geoprocessing of UAV Data Across Application Domains
Co Author Listing * Yet another mesh array smart sensor?
Co Author Listing * Effect of image standardization on FLAIR MRI for brain extraction
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Approach to Combine Landsat and ALOS PALSAR Time Series for Near Real-Time Deforestation Detection, A
* Review of the Application of Optical and Radar Remote Sensing Data Fusion to Land Use Mapping and Monitoring, A
* Using Space-Time Features to Improve Detection of Forest Disturbances from Landsat Time Series
Co Author Listing * Controlled temporal Haar transform for video coding
* Effective integration of object tracking in a video coding scheme for multisensor surveillance systems
* How to measure arithmetic complexity of compression algorithm: A simple solution
* Image Quality Prediction for Bitrate Allocation
* Integer wavelet transform for embedded lossy to lossless image compression
* Modeling of 2D+1 texture movies for video coding
* On the Arithmetic and Bandwidth Complexity of the Lifting Scheme
* Opening the laplacian pyramid for video coding
* Performance comparison of masking models based on a new psychovisual test method with natural scenery stimuli
* Predicting the Complexity of Signal Processing Algorithms
* Visually improved image compression by combining a conventional wavelet-codec with texture modeling
* Wavelet-Based Color Image Compression: Exploiting the Contrast Sensitivity Function
Includes: Reichel, J. Reichel, J.[Julien]
12 for Reichel, J.
Co Author Listing * Cascadic Alternating Krylov Subspace Image Restoration Method, A
* Cascadic Multiresolution Methods For Image Deblurring
* Edge-Preserving Multilevel Method for Deblurring, Denoising, and Segmentation, An
* General Framework for Nonlinear Regularized Krylov-Based Image Restoration, A
* NRT-Monitoring am Vulkanausbruch Eyjafjallajokull (Island) mit TerraSAR-X
Includes: Reichel, L.[Lothar] Reichel, L.[Lutz]
Co Author Listing * Images of Imperfectly Ordered Motifs: Properties, Analysis, and Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Towards multi-scale personalized modeling of brain vasculature based on magnetic resonance image processing
Co Author Listing * Three-Dimensional Nonlinear Invisible Boundary Detection
Co Author Listing * flexible mixed-signal image processing pipeline using 3D chip stacks, A
* IPAS: a design framework for analysis, synthesis and optimization of image processing applications for heterogenous computing architectures
* Joint optimization of rate, distortion, and decoding energy for HEVC intraframe coding
* Low-power analog smart camera sensor for edge detection
* Modeling the energy consumption of HEVC P- and B-frame decoding
* Modeling the Energy Consumption of the HEVC Decoding Process
* Real-time correlation for locating systems utilizing heterogeneous computing architectures
Includes: Reichenbach, M.[Marc] Reichenbach, M.
7 for Reichenbach, M.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of 2-D and 3-D computer models for the M. Salta rock fall, Vajont Valley, northern Italy
* Exploitation of Large Archives of ERS and ENVISAT C-Band SAR Data to Characterize Ground Deformations
* Safety Project: Sentinel-1 Based Tools for Geohazards Monitoring And Management
Includes: Reichenbach, P. Reichenbach, P.[Paola]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Reichenbach, S.[Stephen]: reich AT cse unl edu
Co Author Listing * Image Interpolation by Two-Dimensional Parametric Cubic Convolution
* Interpolation by Asymmetric, Two-Dimensional Cubic Convolution
* Optimal small kernels for edge detection
* Pattern matching by sequential subdivision of transformation space
* Restoration and Reconstruction from Overlapping Images for Multi-Image Fusion
* Spatially Constrained Wiener Filter with Markov Autocorrelation Modeling for Image Resolution Enhancement
* Two-dimensional cubic convolution
7 for Reichenbach, S.E.
Co Author Listing * Integration of optical and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery for delivering operational annual crop inventories
Co Author Listing * Online Handwriting Recognition: The NPen++ Recognizer
Co Author Listing * Human-computer interaction using eye-gaze input
Co Author Listing * Unit measure violations in pattern recognition: Ambiguity and irrelevancy
Co Author Listing * 3D Camera Pose Estimation Using Line Correspondences and 1D Homographies
* 3D Printing for Cultural Heritage: Preservation, Accessibility, Research and Education
* Evaluation of Methods for Optical 3-D Scanning of Human Pinnas
Includes: Reichinger, A.[Andreas] Reichinger, A.
Co Author Listing * Sequential Estimation of Mixtures in Diffusion Networks
Co Author Listing * Electromagnetic Servoing: A New Tracking Paradigm
* Magneto-Optical Tracking of Flexible Laparoscopic Ultrasound: Model-Based Online Detection and Correction of Magnetic Tracking Errors
* Modified Hybrid Bronchoscope Tracking Based on Sequential Monte Carlo Sampler: Dynamic Phantom Validation
Includes: Reichl, T. Reichl, T.[Tobias]
Co Author Listing * Clarifications on the Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Projection-space methods to take into account finite beam-width effects in two-dimensional tomography algorithms
* Retrieving Clear-Sky Surface Skin Temperature for Numerical Weather Prediction Applications from Geostationary Satellite Data
* Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
Includes: Reichle, R. Reichle, R.[Rolf]
Reichle, R.H.[Rolf H.]
Co Author Listing * Assimilation of MODIS Snow Cover Fraction Observations into the NASA Catchment Land Surface Model
* Data Assimilation to Extract Soil Moisture Information from SMAP Observations
* Estimating Passive Microwave Brightness Temperature Over Snow-Covered Land in North America Using a Land Surface Model and an Artificial Neural Network
* Global Satellite Retrievals of the Near-Surface Atmospheric Vapor Pressure Deficit from AMSR-E and AMSR2
* SMAP Level 4 Carbon Product for Monitoring Ecosystem Land-Atmosphere CO2 Exchange, The
Includes: Reichle, R.H.[Rolf H.] Reichle, R.H.
Co Author Listing * Online Multiperson Tracking-by-Detection from a Single, Uncalibrated Camera
* Robust tracking-by-detection using a detector confidence particle filter
Co Author Listing * FasT-Match: Fast Affine Template Matching
* Large-Scale Multi-Institutional Evaluation of Advanced Discrimination Algorithms for Buried Threat Detection in Ground Penetrating Radar, A
* Leveraging seed dictionaries to improve dictionary learning
* On Choosing Training and Testing Data for Supervised Algorithms in Ground-Penetrating Radar Data for Buried Threat Detection
Includes: Reichman, D.[Daniel] Reichman, D.
Co Author Listing * Early Detection of Vitality Changes of Multi-Temporal Norway Spruce Laboratory Needle Measurements: The Ring-Barking Experiment
Co Author Listing * Nitrogen and Phosphorus Effect on Sun-Induced Fluorescence and Gross Primary Productivity in Mediterranean Grassland
* Nonlinear Causal Link Estimation Under Hidden Confounding with an Application to Time Series Anomaly Detection
* Potential of Multi-Temporal ALOS-2 PALSAR-2 ScanSAR Data for Vegetation Height Estimation in Tropical Forests of Mexico
* Predicting Landscapes from Environmental Conditions Using Generative Networks
* Trend Change Detection in NDVI Time Series: Effects of Inter-Annual Variability and Methodology
* Using Near-Infrared-Enabled Digital Repeat Photography to Track Structural and Physiological Phenology in Mediterranean Tree-Grass Ecosystems
Co Author Listing * Bottom Reflectance in Ocean Color Satellite Remote Sensing for Coral Reef Environments
Reick, C.H.[Christian H.]
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Biosphere Model Estimates of the Start of the Vegetation Active Season in Boreal Forests by Satellite Observations
Index for "r"