Legal Ayala, H.[Horacio]
Co Author Listing * Contour-Point Signature Shape Descriptor for Point Correspondence
Includes: Legal Ayala, H.[Horacio] Legal-Ayala, H.[Horacio]
Legal Ayala, H.A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic segmentation of brain MRI through learning by example
* Image segmentation by learning approach
* Segmentation approach by learning: different image applications
Includes: Legal Ayala, H.A. Legal-Ayala, H.A.
Co Author Listing * Comments on Interpolative multiresolution coding of advanced television with compatible subchannels
* MPEG: A Video Compression Standard for Multimedia Applications
Includes: LeGall, D. LeGall, D.[Didier]
Legall, D.J.[Didier J.]
Co Author Listing * Hardware design of a motion video decoder for 1-1.5 Mbps rate applications
* Interpolative multiresolution coding of advance television with compatible subchannels
* Perfect reconstruction filter banks for HDTV representation and coding
* Special Issue on Image Sequence Compression
Includes: Legall, D.J.[Didier J.] LeGall, D.J.
Legarda Saenz, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Fast half-quadratic regularized phase tracking for nonnormalized fringe patterns
Includes: Legarda Saenz, R.[Ricardo] Legarda-Saenz, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Analysis And Remediation Of The 2013 Lac-mÉgantic Train Derailment
Includes: Legare, S.[Serge] Legaré, S.[Serge]
Co Author Listing * High-Realistic and Flexible Virtual Presenters
Co Author Listing * Land-cover Classification Using Radarsat and Landsat Imagery for St. Louis, Missouri
Co Author Listing * Combined line-based architecture for the 5-3 and 9-7 wavelet transform of JPEG2000
* Efficient parallelisation of an MPEG-2 codec on a TMS320C80 video processor
* Flexible Hardware JPEG 2000 Decoder for Digital Cinema, A
* Image Compression by Self Organized Kohonen Map
* Omnifont recognition of text using topological recognition techniques
* real-time VLSI-based architecture for multi-motion estimation, A
* Resolution reduction by growth of zones for visual prosthesis
* Selective prediction error transmission using motion information
* survey on industrial vision systems, applications and tools, A
Includes: Legat, J.D. Legat, J.D.[Jean-Didier]
9 for Legat, J.D.
Co Author Listing * Approximate direct georeferencing in national coordinates
* Changing The Production Pipeline: Use Of Oblique Aerial Cameras For Mapping Purposes
* Exploring the Potential of Aerial Photogrammetry for 3D Modelling of High-Alpine Environments
* Oblique Photogrammetry Supporting 3D Urban Reconstruction of Complex Scenarios
* Theory and reality of direct georeferencing in national coordinates
* Use of Vertical Aerial Images for Semi-oblique Mapping
Includes: Legat, K.[Klaus] Legat, K.
Co Author Listing * email: Legault, R.[Raymond]: raymond AT cenparmi concordia ca
* comparison of methods of extracting curvature features, A
* Complementary Algorithms for the Recognition of Totally Unconstrained Handwritten Numerals
* Computer Recognition of Unconstrained Handwritten Numerals
* Difficult Cases in Handwritten Numeral Recognition
* Optimal Local Weighted Averaging Methods in Contour Smoothing
Includes: Legault, R.[Raymond] Legault, R.
Legaz Aparicio, A.G.[Alvar Gines]
Co Author Listing * Multiscale estimation of multiple orientations based on morphological directional openings
* Retinal network characterization through fundus image processing: Significant point identification on vessel centerline
Includes: Legaz Aparicio, A.G.[Alvar Gines] Legaz-Aparicio, Á.G.[Álvar-Ginés] Legaz-Aparicio, A.G.
Index for "l"