Co Author Listing * Asymmetric Cuts: Joint Image Labeling and Partitioning
* DALSA: Domain Adaptation for Supervised Learning From Sparsely Annotated MR Images
* Discrete Chain Graph Model for 3d+t Cell Tracking with High Misdetection Robustness, A
* Globally Optimal Closed-Surface Segmentation for Connectomics
* Learning to count with regression forest and structured labels
* Learning to segment dense cell nuclei with shape prior
* Multiple Instance Learning with Response-Optimized Random Forests
* Quality Classification of Microscopic Imagery with Weakly Supervised Learning
* Seeded watershed cut uncertainty estimators for guided interactive segmentation
* Tracking Indistinguishable Translucent Objects over Time Using Weakly Supervised Structured Learning
* Weakly Supervised Learning of Image Partitioning Using Decision Trees with Structured Split Criteria
Includes: Koethe, U.[Ullrich] Koethe, U.
11 for Koethe, U.
Co Author Listing * Impact Analysis of Accidents on the Traffic Flow Based on Massive Floating Car Data
* Learning the 3d Pose of Vehicles From 2d Vehicle Patches
* Ride Vibrations: Towards Comfort-based Bicycle Navigation
* Trajectory Extraction for Analysis of Unsafe Driving Behaviour
Co Author Listing * Analysis of an iterative dynamic programming approach to 2-D phase unwrapping
* Enforcing Integrability for Surface Reconstruction Algorithms Using Belief Propagation in Graphical Models
* Graphical Models for Desynchronization-Resilient Watermark Decoding
* Multibaseline INSAR terrain elevation estimation: A dynamic programming approach
* Unwrapping of MR Phase Images Using a Markov Random Field Model
Includes: Koetter, R. Koetter, R.[Ralf]
Co Author Listing * Total Variation Regularization for Functions with Values in a Manifold
Co Author Listing * Assessment of an Operational System for Crop Type Map Production Using High Temporal and Spatial Resolution Satellite Optical Imagery
* Automated Method for Annual Cropland Mapping along the Season for Various Globally-Distributed Agrosystems Using High Spatial and Temporal Resolution Time Series, An
* Building a Data Set over 12 Globally Distributed Sites to Support the Development of Agriculture Monitoring Applications with Sentinel-2
* Improving radiometry of imaging spectrometers by using programmable spectral regions of interest
* On Line Validation Exercise (OLIVE): A Web Based Service for the Validation of Medium Resolution Land Products. Application to FAPAR Products
* potential of discrete return, small footprint airborne laser scanning data for vegetation density estimation, The
* Production of a Dynamic Cropland Mask by Processing Remote Sensing Image Series at High Temporal and Spatial Resolutions
* Ray Tracing for Modeling of Small Footprint Airborne Laser Scanning Returns
* Synergistic Use of Multispectral Data and Crop Growth Modelling for Spatial and Temporal Evapotranspiration Estimations
Includes: Koetz, B.[Benjamin] Koetz, B.
9 for Koetz, B.
Index for "k"