Co Author Listing * Averaging Three-Dimensional Time-Varying Sequences of Rotations: Application to Preprocessing of Motion Capture Data
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Technique for Image Classifying Registration
* Combining Registration and Abnormality Detection in Mammography
* Intrinsic Scene Decomposition from RGB-D Images
Includes: Hachama, M.[Mohamed] Hachama, M.
Co Author Listing * 3D non-rigid pattern recognition based on structural analysis
* Digital Signature Based Control Integrity for JPEG HDR Images
* Global three-dimensional-mesh indexing based on structural analysis and geometrical signatures
* Kinematic Reeb Graph Extraction Based on Heat Diffusion
* Segmentation-based compression scheme for 3D animated models
* Wavelet based watermarking on 3D irregular meshes
Includes: Hachani, M. Hachani, M.[Meha]
Co Author Listing * Pan-Arctic Land Surface Temperature from MODIS and AATSR: Product Development and Intercomparison
Co Author Listing * Fully automatic multisegmentation approach for magnetic resonance imaging brain tumor detection using improved region-growing and quasi-Monte Carlo-expectation maximization algorithm
Co Author Listing * PapARt: Interactive 3D graphics and multi-touch augmented paper for artistic creation
* study of street-level navigation techniques in 3D digital cities on mobile touch devices, A
Includes: Hachet, M.[Martin] Hachet, M.
Co Author Listing * Parallel quadtree representation and moment invariants computation of binary image for hierarchical matching on pyramid machine
* use of gray-level information and fitting techniques for precise measurement of corneal curvature and thickness, The
Co Author Listing * Accelerating the multiple reference frames compensation in the H.264 video coder
* High-throughput parallel DWT hardware architecture implemented on an FPGA-based platform
Co Author Listing * Application of DSM theory for SAR image change detection
* Multi-temporal Sar Change Detection And Monitoring
* Multi-temporal SAR classification according to change detection operators
Includes: Hachicha, S. Hachicha, S.[Sofiane]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Inter-View Bit Allocation Methods for Stereo Image Coding
* No-reference stereo image quality assessment based on joint wavelet decomposition and statistical models
* Rate distortion optimal bit allocation for stereo image coding
* Stereo image quality assessment using a binocular just noticeable difference model
Includes: Hachicha, W.[Walid] Hachicha, W.
Co Author Listing * Texture complexity based fast and efficient intra block mode decision algorithm for H.264/AVC
Co Author Listing * Character segmentation and transcription system for historical Japanese books with a self-proliferating character image database
* Comparison of Structural Variables with Spatio-temporal Variables Concerning the Identifiability of Okuri Class and Player in Japanese Traditional Dancing
* Decomposition of hand-printed patterns
* Image Retrieval Based on Compositional Features and Interactive Query Specification
* Presentation of Japanese Cultural Event Using Virtual Reality
* Quantitative analysis of Iaido proficiency by using motion data
* Retrieval of Paintings Using Principal Color Information
* System for the Representation of Human Body Movement from Dance Scores, A
* Ukiyo-e Rakkan Retrieval System
Includes: Hachimura, K.[Kozaburo] Hachimura, K.
9 for Hachimura, K.
Co Author Listing * Creating an impression of virtual liquid by modeling Japanese sake bottle vibrations
* VisuaLift Studio: Study on motion platform using elevator
Co Author Listing * Deep Adaptive Wavelet Network
Co Author Listing * Support system for archeologists to read scripts on mokkans
Co Author Listing * Artist Agent: A Reinforcement Learning Approach to Automatic Stroke Generation in Oriental Ink Painting
* NSH: Normality Sensitive Hashing for Anomaly Detection
Includes: Hachiya, H.[Hirotaka] Hachiya, H.
Co Author Listing * 3D braid guide hair reconstruction using electroluminescent wires
Co Author Listing * AdaBoost neural network and cyclopean view for no-reference stereoscopic image quality assessment
* adaptive total variation method for speckle reduction in medical ultrasound imaging, An
* Edge-region information measure based on deformed and displaced pixel for image quality assessment
* Estimating Clusters Centres Using Support Vector Machine: An Improved Soft Subspace Clustering Algorithm
* GMM Estimation of 2D-RCA Models With Applications to Texture Image Classification
* Image Quality Assessment Based on Edge-Region Information and Distorted Pixel for JPEG and JPEG2000
* Modified confusion-diffusion based satellite image cipher using chaotic standard, logistic and sine maps
* new method for finding clusters embedded in subspaces applied to medical tomography scan image, A
* Score-Level Fusion of Face and Voice Using Particle Swarm Optimization and Belief Functions
* Speckled images restoration filter based on weighted multiplicative regularization approach
* Using 2D ARMA-GARCH for ultrasound images denoising
* Using a generalised method of moment approach and 2D-generalised autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity modelling for denoising ultrasound images
Includes: Hachouf, F.[Fella] Hachouf, F.
12 for Hachouf, F.
Index for "h"