Al Habashneh, A.A.[Al Abbass]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Method of Wave Spectrum Estimation Using X-Band Nautical Radar, An
Includes: Al Habashneh, A.A.[Al Abbass] Al-Habashneh, A.A.[Al-Abbass]
Al Habshi, M.M.A.
Co Author Listing * Image Classification for Mapping Oil Palm Distribution Via Support Vector Machine Using Scikit-learn Module
Includes: Al Habshi, M.M.A. Al-Habshi, M.M.A.
Al haddad, S.A.R.
Co Author Listing * Denoising of natural images through robust wavelet thresholding and genetic programming
* Fast Recursive Computation of Krawtchouk Polynomials
* Natural image noise level estimation based on local statistics for blind noise reduction
* Natural image noise removal using nonlocal means and hidden Markov models in transform domain
* New Hybrid form of Krawtchouk and Tchebichef Polynomials: Design and Application, A
* Single image dehazing using second-generation wavelet transforms and the mean vector L2-norm
Includes: Al haddad, S.A.R. Al-haddad, S.A.R. Al-Haddad, S.A.R.[Syed Abdul Rahman] Al-Haddad, S.A.R. Al Haddad, S.A.R.
Al Hadrusi, M.S.[Musab S.]
Co Author Listing * Client-Driven Price Selection for Scalable Video Streaming with Advertisements
Includes: Al Hadrusi, M.S.[Musab S.] Al-Hadrusi, M.S.[Musab S.]
Al Hafeedh, A.[Anisa]
Co Author Listing * comparison of index-based Lempel-Ziv LZ77 factorization algorithms, A
Includes: Al Hafeedh, A.[Anisa] Al-Hafeedh, A.[Anisa]
Al Hafiz Azman, M.
Co Author Listing * Developing GIS-based Disaster Management System for Local Authority: Case Study in Malaysia
Includes: Al Hafiz Azman, M. Al-Hafiz Azman, M.
Al Haj, A.
Co Author Listing * watermarking scheme for DIBR images, A
Includes: Al Haj, A. Al-Haj, A.
Al Haj, M.[Murad]
Co Author Listing * Reactive Object Tracking with a Single PTZ Camera
* Robust and Efficient Multipose Face Detection Using Skin Color Segmentation
Al Haj, R.[Ruba]
Co Author Listing * Hill-manipulation: An effective algorithm for color image segmentation
Includes: Al Haj, R.[Ruba] Al-Haj, R.[Ruba]
Al Halah, Z.
Co Author Listing * Action unit intensity estimation using hierarchical partial least squares
* Automatic Discovery, Association Estimation and Learning of Semantic Attributes for a Thousand Categories
* DynGraph: Visual Question Answering via Dynamic Scene Graphs
* Fashion Forward: Forecasting Visual Style in Fashion
* From Paris to Berlin: Discovering Fashion Style Influences Around the World
* How to Transfer? Zero-Shot Object Recognition via Hierarchical Transfer of Semantic Attributes
* Important stuff, everywhere! Activity recognition with salient proto-objects as context
* MoQA: A Multi-modal Question Answering Architecture
* Naming TV characters by watching and analyzing dialogs
* Recovering the Missing Link: Predicting Class-Attribute Associations for Unsupervised Zero-Shot Learning
* Smile, Be Happy :) Emoji Embedding for Visual Sentiment Analysis
* SPaSe - Multi-Label Page Segmentation for Presentation Slides
* Transfer metric learning for action similarity using high-level semantics
* What to Transfer? High-Level Semantics in Transfer Metric Learning for Action Similarity
Includes: Al Halah, Z. Al-Halah, Z. Al-Halah, Z.[Ziad]
14 for Al Halah, Z.
Al Halawani, S.[Sawsan]
Co Author Listing * Congestion-Aware Warehouse Flow Analysis and Optimization
* Constraint-aware interior layout exploration for pre-cast concrete-based buildings
Al Hamad, A.
Co Author Listing * Smartphones Based Mobile Mapping Systems
* Video-based Mobile Mapping System Using Smartphones
Includes: Al Hamad, A. Al-Hamad, A.
Al Hamad, H.A.[Husam A.]
Co Author Listing * Development of an efficient neural-based segmentation technique for Arabic handwriting recognition
Al Hamadi, A.
Co Author Listing * 3D Human Pose Estimation Using Stochastic Optimization in Real Time
* Approach for Arabic Handwriting Synthesis Based on Active Shape Models, An
* Audio-Visual Data Fusion Using a Particle Filter in the Application of Face Recognition
* Automatic heart rate estimation from painful faces
* Automatic Pain Assessment with Facial Activity Descriptors
* Automatic Pain Recognition from Video and Biomedical Signals
* Automatic recognition of common Arabic handwritten words based on OCR and N-GRAMS
* Automatic User-Specific Avatar Parametrisation and Emotion Mapping
* Boosted human head pose estimation using kinect camera
* Coded 3d Calibration Method for Line-Scan Cameras, A
* Color-based skin segmentation: An evaluation of the state of the art
* Continuous low latency heart rate estimation from painful faces in real time
* CRFs and HCRFs Based Recognition for Off-Line Arabic Handwriting
* Cubic-splines neural network- based system for Image Retrieval
* Defect Recognition System for Automated Inspection of Non-rigid Surfaces, A
* Detecting Arbitrarily Rotated Faces for Face Analysis
* Discriminative Models-Based Hand Gesture Recognition
* Entropic Image Segmentation: A Fuzzy Approach Based on Tsallis Entropy
* Facial Action Unit Recognition in the Wild with Multi-Task CNN Self-Training for the EmotioNet Challenge
* Facial expression recognition based on geometric and optical flow features in colour image sequences
* Flow Modeling and skin-based Gaussian pruning to recognize gestural actions using HMM
* framework for joint facial expression recognition and point localization, A
* Hand trajectory-based gesture spotting and recognition using HMM
* Handling Data Imbalance in Automatic Facial Action Intensity Estimation
* Hidden Markov Model-Based Approach with an Adaptive Threshold Model for Off-Line Arabic Handwriting Recognition, A
* Hidden Markov Model-based continuous gesture recognition system for hand motion trajectory, A
* How the Region of Interest Impacts Contact Free Heart Rate Estimation Algorithms
* Human action recognition via affine moment invariants
* Human Activity Recognition: A Scheme Using Multiple Cues
* Human bodypart classification using geodesic descriptors and random forests
* IESK-ArDB: a database for handwritten Arabic and an optimized topological segmentation approach
* Improving Hand Gesture Recognition Using 3D Combined Features
* Improving of Gesture Recognition Using Multi-hypotheses Object Association
* Incorporating Social Entropy for Crowd Behavior Detection Using SVM
* Integrating statistical and cognitive model for multi-object tracking in realistic scenarios
* Interpreting Dynamic Meanings by Integrating Gesture and Posture Recognition System
* Landmark based head pose estimation benchmark and method
* Locale Group Based Line Segmentation Approach for Non Uniform Skewed and Curved Arabic Handwritings, A
* Localizing body joints from single depth images using geodetic distances and random tree walk
* Low cost calibration of stereo line scan camera systems
* Multi hypotheses based object tracking in HCI environments
* Multi-Spectral Database for NIR Heart Rate Estimation, A
* Multiple Camera Approach for SLAM Based Ultrasonic Tank Roof Inspection
* New Approach for Hand Augmentation Based on Patch Modelling, A
* New Multi-camera Based Facial Expression Analysis Concept, A
* novel public key self-embedding fragile watermarking technique for image authentication, A
* OIF: An Online Inferential Framework for Multi-object Tracking with Kalman Filter
* Pain recognition and intensity rating based on Comparative Learning
* Pattern Optimization for 3D Surface Reconstruction with an Active Line Scan Camera System
* Quantitative Analysis of Surface Reconstruction Accuracy Achievable with the TSDF Representation
* Real vs. Fake Emotion Challenge: Learning to Rank Authenticity from Facial Activity Descriptors
* Robust facial expression recognition based on 3-d supported feature extraction and SVM classification
* Robust Method for Hand Gesture Segmentation and Recognition Using Forward Spotting Scheme in Conditional Random Fields, A
* Robust Neural System for Objectionable Image Recognition, A
* Robust Stereoscopic Head Pose Estimation in Human-Computer Interaction and a Unified Evaluation Framework
* Secure Self-Recovery Image Authentication Using Randomly-Sized Blocks
* Semi-fragile Image Authentication Using Robust Image Hashing with Localization
* SLAM-based Multistate Tracking System for Mobile Human-robot Interaction
* Solutions for Model-Based Analysis of Human Gait
* Speaker Tracking Using Multi-modal Fusion Framework
* Stereo and Color-based Method for Face Pose Estimation and Facial Feature Extraction, A
* Stereo-Camera-Based Urban Environment Perception Using Occupancy Grid and Object Tracking
* SVM approach for activity recognition based on chord-length-function shape features, An
* Toward Robust Action Retrieval in Video
* Towards completely rotated Simplified Gabor Wavelets for fast facial feature point detection
* Tracking of a Handheld Ultrasonic Sensor for Corrosion Control on Pipe Segment Surfaces
* Truncated Signed Distance Function: Experiments on Voxel Size
* Upper-Body Pose Estimation Using Geodesic Distances and Skin-Color
* Using Conditional Random Field for Crowd Behavior Analysis
* Utilizing Invariant Descriptors for Finger Spelling American Sign Language Using SVM
* Utilizing the Bezier descriptors for hand gesture recognition
* Variable block-size image authentication with localization and self-recovery
Includes: Al Hamadi, A. Al-Hamadi, A. Al-Hamadi, A.[Ayoub]
72 for Al Hamadi, A.
Al Hamadiy, A.[Ayoub]
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Automatic Traffic Accident Recognition Using HFG
Includes: Al Hamadiy, A.[Ayoub] Al-Hamadiy, A.[Ayoub]
Al Hamdan, M.
Co Author Listing * Effects of Spatial and Spectral Resolutions on Fractal Dimensions in Forested Landscapes
* Forest Stand Size-Species Models Using Spatial Analyses of Remotely Sensed Data
Includes: Al Hamdan, M. Al-Hamdan, M. Al-Hamdan, M.[Mohammad]
Al Hamdan, M.Z.[Mohammad Z.]
Co Author Listing * Using Landsat, MODIS, and a Biophysical Model to Evaluate LST in Urban Centers
Includes: Al Hamdan, M.Z.[Mohammad Z.] Al-Hamdan, M.Z.[Mohammad Z.]
Al Hames, M.
Co Author Listing * Multi-Modal Graphical Model for Robust Recognition of Group Actions in Meetings from Disturbed Videos, A
* Robust Multi-Modal Group Action Recognition in Meetings from Disturbed Videos with the Asynchronous Hidden Markov Model
Includes: Al Hames, M. Al-Hames, M. Al-Hames, M.[Marc]
Al Hammadi, M.H.[Muneer H.]
Co Author Listing * Curvelet Transform and Local Texture Based Image Forgery Detection
* Image forgery detection using steerable pyramid transform and local binary pattern
Includes: Al Hammadi, M.H.[Muneer H.] Al-Hammadi, M.H.[Muneer H.] Al-Hammadi, M.H.[Munner H.]
Al Hanbali, N.
Co Author Listing * Image-based virtual reconstruction of complex architectures using sophisticated automated procedures: The Artemis temple in Jerash, Jordan
* Quality Assessment of DTM and Orthophoto Generated by Airborne Laser Scanning System Using Automated Digital Photogrammetry
Includes: Al Hanbali, N. Al-Hanbali, N. Al-Hanbali, N.[Nedal]
Al Harbi, N.[Nouf]
Co Author Listing * Spatio-temporal Human Body Segmentation from Video Stream
* Spatio-temporal Video Representation with Locality-Constrained Linear Coding
Al Hasan, M.[Mohammad]
Co Author Listing * Robust partitional clustering by outlier and density insensitive seeding
Al Hashemy, B.A.R.
Co Author Listing * Explicit Fuzzy Supervised Classification Method for Multispectral Remote Sensing Images, An
Al Hawamdeh, S.
Co Author Listing * Image Information Retrieval System
Includes: Al Hawamdeh, S. Al-Hawamdeh, S.
Al Hazeam, S.
Co Author Listing * Image Fusion Applied To Satellite Imagery For The Improved Mapping And Monitoring Of Coral Reefs: A Proposal
Al Helali, B.M.[Baligh M.]
Co Author Listing * Arabic Online Handwriting Recognition (AOHR): A Survey
Includes: Al Helali, B.M.[Baligh M.] Al-Helali, B.M.[Baligh M.]
Al Hichri, H.[Haikel]
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning Approach for Car Detection in UAV Imagery
* Learning a Multi-Branch Neural Network from Multiple Sources for Knowledge Adaptation in Remote Sensing Imagery
* Siamese-GAN: Learning Invariant Representations for Aerial Vehicle Image Categorization
Al Hilo, E.A.
Co Author Listing * Speeding-Up Fractal Colored Image Compression Using Moments Features
Includes: Al Hilo, E.A. Al-Hilo, E.A.
Al Hinnawi, A.R.[Abdel Razzak]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of bilateral filter on low NEX open MRI views
Includes: Al Hinnawi, A.R.[Abdel Razzak] Al-Hinnawi, A.R.[Abdel Razzak]
Al Hitmi, M.A.E.[Mohammed Abdulla E.]
Co Author Listing * Geographical Area Network: Structural Health Monitoring Utility Computing Model
Includes: Al Hitmi, M.A.E.[Mohammed Abdulla E.] Al-Hitmi, M.A.E.[Mohammed Abdulla E.]
Al Hmouz, R.[Rami]
Co Author Listing * License plate localization based on a probabilistic model
Includes: Al Hmouz, R.[Rami] Al-Hmouz, R.[Rami]
Al Hourani, A.[Akram]
Co Author Listing * Performance Modeling Framework for IoT-over-Satellite Using Shared Radio Spectrum
* Stochastic Geometry Methods for Modeling Automotive Radar Interference
Includes: Al Hourani, A.[Akram] Al-Hourani, A.[Akram] Al-Hourani, A.
Al Hudhud, G.
Co Author Listing * Automatic production of quantisation matrices based on perceptual modelling of wavelet coefficients for grey scale images
Includes: Al Hudhud, G. Al-Hudhud, G.
Al Hudhud, G.A.
Co Author Listing * Digital Removal of Power Frequency Artifacts Using a Fourier Space Median Filter
Al Hujazi, E.
Co Author Listing * Range Image Segmentation with Applications to Robot Bin-Picking Using Vacuum Gripper
Includes: Al Hujazi, E. Al-Hujazi, E.
Al Huseiny, M.S.[Muayed S.]
Co Author Listing * Gait Learning-Based Regenerative Model: A Level Set Approach
* Level Set Gait Analysis for Synthesis and Reconstruction
* Robust Rigid Shape Registration Method Using a Level Set Formulation
* Shape registration using characteristic functions
* Similarity Registration for Shapes Based on Signed Distance Functions
Includes: Al Huseiny, M.S.[Muayed S.] Al-Huseiny, M.S.[Muayed S.] Al-Huseiny, M.S.
Al Hussaini, T.M.[Tahmeed M.]
Co Author Listing * Developing a Dynamic Web-GIS Based Landslide Early Warning System for the Chittagong Metropolitan Area, Bangladesh
Includes: Al Hussaini, T.M.[Tahmeed M.] Al-Hussaini, T.M.[Tahmeed M.]
Al Husseinawi, Y.[Yasir]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the Stability of the Darbandikhan Dam after the 12 November 2017 Mw 7.3 Sarpol-e Zahab (Iran-Iraq Border) Earthquake
Includes: Al Husseinawi, Y.[Yasir] Al-Husseinawi, Y.[Yasir]
Al Hyari, A.M.[Ayah Mohammad]
Co Author Listing * Design and Implementation of a 4D Web Application for Analytical Visualization of Smart City Applications
Includes: Al Hyari, A.M.[Ayah Mohammad] Al-Hyari, A.M.[Ayah Mohammad]
Index for "a"