Co Author Listing * Detecting and Localizing 3D Object Classes using Viewpoint Invariant Reference Frames
* Detecting Defects in Materials Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
* Detecting, Localizing and Classifying Visual Traits from Arbitrary Viewpoints Using Probabilistic Local Feature Modeling
* Detection Over Viewpoint via the Object Class Invariant
* Detection, Localization, and Sex Classification of Faces from Arbitrary Viewpoints and under Occlusion
* Entropy-of-likelihood feature selection for image correspondence
* Exploring Cortical Folding Pattern Variability Using Local Image Features
* Fundamental Matrix Estimation via TIP: Transfer of Invariant Parameters
* Gender classification from unconstrained video sequences
* Keypoint Transfer for Fast Whole-Body Segmentation
* Multispectral texture analysis of histopathological abnormalities in colorectal tissues
* mutual-information scale-space for image feature detection and feature-based classification of volumetric brain images, A
* Phantomless Auto-Calibration and Online Calibration Assessment for a Tracked Freehand 2-D Ultrasound Probe
* Probabilistic Diffeomorphic Registration: Representing Uncertainty
* SIFT-Rank: Ordinal description for invariant feature correspondence
* Spatially constrained sparse regression for the data-driven discovery of Neuroimaging biomarkers
* Statistical Parts-Based Model of Anatomical Variability, A
Includes: Toews, M.[Matthew] Toews, M.
17 for Toews, M.
Index for "t"