Co Author Listing * Detecting Suspicious Background Changes in Video Surveillance of Busy Scenes
* Edge and line detection as exercises in hypothesis testing
* Efficient Calculation of Finite Gabor Transforms
* Fitting the Most Probable Curve to Noisy Observations
* Stochastic model-based processing for detection of small targets in non-gaussian natural imagery
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Newsam, S.[Shawn]: snewsam AT ucmerced edu
* Aerial image semantic segmentation using DCNN predicted distance maps
* Comparing SIFT descriptors and gabor texture features for classification of remote sensed imagery
* Cross-Time and Orientation-Invariant Overhead Image Geolocalization Using Deep Local Features
* Deep Local Video Feature for Action Recognition
* DenseNet for dense flow
* Depth2Action: Exploring Embedded Depth for Large-Scale Action Recognition
* Efficient Action Detection in Untrimmed Videos via Multi-task Learning
* Estimating Atmospheric Visibility Using General-Purpose Cameras
* Estimating the spatial extents of geospatial objects using hierarchical models
* Estimating The Spatial Resolution of Overhead Imagery Using Convolutional Neural Networks
* Fine-Grained Land Use Classification at the City Scale Using Ground-Level Images
* Gated Transfer Network for Transfer Learning
* Geographic Image Retrieval Using Interest Point Descriptors
* Geographic Image Retrieval Using Local Invariant Features
* Hidden Two-Stream Convolutional Networks for Action Recognition
* Improving Semantic Segmentation via Video Propagation and Label Relaxation
* Learning Low Dimensional Convolutional Neural Networks for High-Resolution Remote Sensing Image Retrieval
* Learning Optical Flow via Dilated Networks and Occlusion Reasoning
* PatternNet: A benchmark dataset for performance evaluation of remote sensing image retrieval
* Proximate sensing: Inferring what-is-where from georeferenced photo collections
* Random Temporal Skipping for Multirate Video Analysis
* Scale Aware Adaptation for Land-Cover Classification in Remote Sensing Imagery
* Semi-supervised Learning of Geospatial Objects through Multi-modal Data Integration
* Semi-supervised regression with temporal image sequences
* Spatial Morphing Kernel Regression for Feature Interpolation
* Spatial pyramid co-occurrence for image classification
* Towards Universal Representation for Unseen Action Recognition
* Using visibility cameras to estimate atmospheric light extinction
Includes: Newsam, S.[Shawn] Newsam, S.
30 for Newsam, S.
Co Author Listing * Category-based Image Retrieval
* Data hiding in video
* Modeling object classes in aerial images using hidden Markov models
* Modeling object classes in aerial images using texture motifs
* Normalized Texture Motifs and Their Application to Statistical Object Modeling
* Object localization using texture motifs and markov random fields
* texture descriptor for browsing and similarity retrieval, A
* Texture Descriptor for Image Retrieval and Browsing, A
8 for Newsam, S.D.
Co Author Listing * Fast Photometric Imaging Using Orthogonal Linear Arrays
* High-Frame-Rate Reconstruction of a Dynamic 2-D Scene From Continuous Orthogonal Projections
Co Author Listing * Analysis of a Physically Realistic Film Grain Model, and a Gaussian Film Grain Synthesis Algorithm
* CARRADA Dataset: Camera and Automotive Radar with Range- Angle- Doppler Annotations
* High Resolution Face Age Editing
* Low-Rank Spatio-Temporal Video Segmentation
* Multi-temporal foreground detection in videos
* Non-Local Patch-Based Image Inpainting
* Processing Simple Geometric Attributes with Autoencoders
* Realistic Film Grain Rendering
* Robust Automatic Line Scratch Detection in Films
* Temporal filtering of line scratch detections in degraded films
* Video Inpainting of Complex Scenes
Includes: Newson, A.[Alasdair] Newson, A.
11 for Newson, A.
Co Author Listing * Coercive region-level registration for multi-modal images
* Parameter Estimation in Spherical Symmetry Groups
Includes: Newstadt, G.[Gregory] Newstadt, G.
Index for "n"