Co Author Listing * Distributed Markovian Parking Assist System, A
Co Author Listing * IHT Algorithm for Sparse Recovery From Subexponential Measurements, An
Includes: Lecue, G. Lecué, G.
Co Author Listing * Energy-Efficient Transmission of Wavelet-Based Images in Wireless Sensor Networks
* Fast zonal DCT-based image compression for Wireless Camera Sensor Networks
* Tiny block-size coding for energy-efficient image compression and communication in wireless camera sensor networks
Co Author Listing * a-contrario Biometric Fusion Approach, An
* Constrained Anisotropic Diffusion and some Applications
* Dairy Cattle Sub-clinical Uterine Disease Diagnosis Using Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Techniques
* EEG Signal Pre-Processing for the P300 Speller
* Motor Intention Recognition in EEG: In Pursuit of a Relevant Feature Set
* Multiple shape models for simultaneous object classification and segmentation
* Novel classifier scheme for imbalanced problems
* Optimal and Linear F-Measure Classifiers Applied to Non-technical Losses Detection
* Pattern Recognition in Latin America in the 'Big Data' Era
* Semisupervised Approach to Non Technical Losses Detection
* Similarity Measure for Cell Membrane Fusion Proteins Identification
* Simultaneous Object Classification and Segmentation With High-Order Multiple Shape Models
Includes: Lecumberry, F. Lecumberry, F.[Federico]
12 for Lecumberry, F.
Co Author Listing * Classifying EEG for brain computer interfaces using Gaussian processes
* Design and evaluation of 3D cursors and motion parallax for the exploration of desktop virtual environments
* god-finger method for improving 3D interaction with virtual objects through simulation of contact area, The
* Human Walking in Virtual Environments: Perception, Technology, and Applications
* King-Kong Effects: Improving sensation of walking in VR with visual and tactile vibrations at each step, The
* Navigating in virtual environments with 360deg omnidirectional rendering
* novel 3D carousel based on pseudo-haptic feedback and gestural interaction for virtual showcasing, A
* Pattern rejection strategies for the design of self-paced EEG-based Brain-Computer Interfaces
* Toward Haptic Cinematography: Enhancing Movie Experiences with Camera-Based Haptic Effects
* Virtual Mitten: A novel interaction paradigm for visuo-haptic manipulation of objects using grip force, The
Includes: Lecuyer, A.[Anatole] Lecuyer, A. Lécuyer, A.
10 for Lecuyer, A.
Index for "l"