Co Author Listing * Body Movements for Affective Expression: A Survey of Automatic Recognition and Generation
* Distant Vehicle Detection: How Well Can Region Proposal Networks Cope with Tiny Objects at Low Resolution?
* Learn2Perturb: An End-to-End Feature Perturbation Learning to Improve Adversarial Robustness
* Learning Efficient Deep Feature Representations via Transgenerational Genetic Transmission of Environmental Information During Evolutionary Synthesis of Deep Neural Networks
* Movement Primitive Segmentation for Human Motion Modeling: A Framework for Analysis
* NightOwls: A Pedestrians at Night Dataset
* Recognition of Affect Based on Gait Patterns
Includes: Karg, M. Karg, M.[Michelle]
7 for Karg, M.
Co Author Listing * RAMCIP Robot: A Personal Robotic Assistant: Demonstration of a Complete Framework
* Robot's Workspace Enhancement with Dynamic Human Presence for Socially-Aware Navigation
* Spatially-Constrained Semantic Segmentation with Topological Maps and Visual Embeddings
Co Author Listing * Vision Based Detection of Driver Cell Phone Usage and Food Consumption
Co Author Listing * From Movement to Events: Improving Soccer Match Annotations
Kargel, J.S.[Jeffrey S.]
Co Author Listing * Evolution and Controls of Large Glacial Lakes in the Nepal Himalaya
* Shrinkage of Nepal's Second Largest Lake (Phewa Tal) Due to Watershed Degradation and Increased Sediment Influx
Co Author Listing * Stochastic Approach to Estimate the Uncertainty Involved in B-Spline Image Registration, A
Co Author Listing * Detection and Diagnosis of Skin Diseases Using Residual Neural Networks (RESNET)
Co Author Listing * Spectral Reflectance Indices as a High Throughput Selection Tool in a Sesame Breeding Scheme
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Pseudonym Changes for Vehicular Networks in Large-Scale, Realistic Traffic Scenarios, An
Co Author Listing * Deformation Analysis Using B-Spline Surface with Correlated Terrestrial Laser Scanner Observations: A Bridge Under Load
* Mems Based Bridge Monitoring Supported By Image-assisted Total Station
* Model Selection for Parametric Surfaces Approximating 3D Point Clouds for Deformation Analysis
Includes: Kargoll, B.[Boris] Kargoll, B.
Index for "k"