Co Author Listing * Handwritten Arabic character recognition by the IRAC system
Kacem Echi, A.[Afef]
Co Author Listing * Arabic handwritten words off-line recognition based on HMMs and DBNs
* PGM-based System for Arabic Handwritten Word Recognition, A
* recognition based approach for segmenting touching components in Arabic manuscripts, A
Co Author Listing * Arabic/Latin and Machine-printed/Handwritten Word Discrimination using HOG-based Shape Descriptor
* Automatic extraction of printed mathematical formulas using fuzzy logic and propagation of context
* Barycentric Representation and Metric Learning for Facial Expression Recognition
* Co-occurrence Matrix of Oriented Gradients for word script and nature identification
* Embedded Formulas Extraction
* Fast Surface Denoising Using Finite Volumes of the Dual Mesh
* Graph Structuring of Skeleton Object for Its High-Level Exploitation
* How to separate between Machine-Printed/Handwritten and Arabic/Latin Words?
* Neural Network for the Recognition of Handwritten Tunisian City Names
* novel approach for the recognition of a wide Arabic handwritten word lexicon, A
* Novel Geometric Framework on Gram Matrix Trajectories for Human Behavior Understanding, A
* Novel Space-Time Representation on the Positive Semidefinite Cone for Facial Expression Recognition, A
* Space-time Triplet Loss Network for Dynamic 3d Face Verification
* Spectral Geometric Descriptor for Deformable 3D Shape Matching and Retrieval
* Structural Features Extraction for Handwritten Arabic Personal Names Recognition
* System for an Automatic Reading of Student Information Sheets, A
Includes: Kacem, A.[Afef] Kacem, A. Kacem, A.[Anis]
16 for Kacem, A.
Co Author Listing * Double Diffeomorphism: Combining Morphometry and Structural Connectivity Analysis
Co Author Listing * Locality-sensitive hashing for region-based large-scale image indexing
Co Author Listing * Accurate Sparse Feature Regression Forest Learning for Real-Time Camera Relocalization
* Efficient multi-output scene coordinate prediction for fast and accurate camera relocalization from a single RGB image
* Real-Time Eye Pupil Localization Using Hough Regression Forest
* Unconstrained Gaze Estimation Using Random Forest Regression Voting
Includes: Kacete, A.[Amine] Kacete, A.
Index for "k"