Co Author Listing * Improving Object Imaging With Sea Glinted Background Using Polarization Method: Analysis and Operator Survey
Co Author Listing * CAGNet: Content-Aware Guidance for Salient Object Detection
* Dual Adversarial Inference for Text-to-Image Synthesis
* Efficient Interactive Brain Tumor Segmentation as Within-Brain kNN Classification
* novel plane extraction approach using supervised learning, A
Includes: Havaei, M.[Mohammad] Havaei, M.
Co Author Listing * email: Havaldar, P.[Parag]: phavaldar AT ivast com
* Extraction of Groups for Recognition
* Full Volumetric Descriptions from Three Intensity Images
* Inference of Segmented, Volumetric Shape from Intensity Images
* Perceptual Grouping for Generic Recognition
* Segmented Shape Description from 3-View Stereo
* View Synthesis from Unregistered 2D Images
7 for Havaldar, P.
Co Author Listing * Evaluating the Representativeness of Socio-Demographic Variables over Time for Geo-Social Media Data
* Opportunities and Challenges of Geospatial Analysis for Promoting Urban Livability in the Era of Big Data and Machine Learning
Co Author Listing * Calibrationless Sensor Fusion Using Linear Optimization for Depth Matching
* Detection of Gait Characteristics for Scene Registration in Video Surveillance System
* Digital Video Event Detector Framework for Surveillance Applications
* Eigenwalks: Walk Detection and Biometrics from Symmetry Patterns
* Estimation of Common Groundplane Based on Co-motion Statistics
* Extraction of Horizontal Vanishing Line Using Shapes and Statistical Error Propagation
* Flexible test-bed for unusual behavior detection
* Geometrical Scene Analysis Using Co-motion Statistics
* Higher order symmetry for non-linear classification of human walk detection
* Image matching based on co-motion statistics
* method for object localization in a multiview multimodal camera system, A
* Motion Capture System for Sign Language Synthesis: Overview and Related Issues, A
* Motion-based flexible camera registration
* Multi-View Pedestrian Tracking Method in an Uncalibrated Camera Network, A
* Optimizing of Searching Co-Motion Point-Pairs for Statistical Camera Calibration
* statistical method for object localization in multi-camera tracking, A
* Stochastic View Registration of Overlapping Cameras Based on Arbitrary Motion
* Use of Motion Statistics for Vanishing Point Estimation in Camera-Mirror Scenes
* Use of Vanishing Point for the Classification of Reflections From Foreground Mask in Videos, The
* Using location and motion statistics for the localization of moving objects in multiple camera surveillance videos
* Video camera registration using accumulated co-motion maps
Includes: Havasi, L.[Laszlo] Havasi, L.[László] Havasi, L.
21 for Havasi, L.
Index for "h"