Co Author Listing * Capturing the Diversity of Deprived Areas with Image-Based Features: The Case of Mumbai
* Evaluating Spatial Scenarios for Sustainable Development in Quito, Ecuador
* Evaluating the Societal Impact of Using Drones to Support Urban Upgrading Projects
* Improved Global Analysis of Population Distribution in Proximity to Active Volcanoes, 1975-2015, An
* Informal settlement classification using point-cloud and image-based features from UAV data
* Machine Learning-Based Slum Mapping in Support of Slum Upgrading Programs: The Case of Bandung City, Indonesia
* Object-Oriented Analysis of Very High Resolution Orthophotos for Estimating the Population of Slum Areas, A Case of Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania
* Scope of Earth-Observation to Improve the Consistency of the SDG Slum Indicator, The
* Slums from Space: 15 Years of Slum Mapping Using Remote Sensing
* Spatio-temporal modelling of informal settlement development in Sancaktepe district, Istanbul, Turkey
* Transferability of Object-Oriented Image Analysis Methods for Slum Identification
Includes: Sliuzas, R.[Richard] Sliuzas, R.
11 for Sliuzas, R.
Index for "s"