Co Author Listing * Adaptive L-Predictors Based on Finite State Machine Context Selection
* Applications of Universal Context Modeling to Lossless Compression of Gray-Scale Images
* Compression of Black and White Images with Arithmetic Coding
* Minimum Description Length (MDL) Principle and its Applications to Pattern Classification, The
* Parameter Reduction and Context Selection for Compression of Gray-Scale Images
* Stochastic Complexity (with discussion)
* Universal Data Compression System, A
* Universal Prior for Integers and Esitmation by Minimum Description Length, A
Includes: Rissanen, J.J. Rissanen, J.J.[Jorma J.]
8 for Rissanen, J.J.
Co Author Listing * Using Vertical Panoramic Images to Record a Historic Cemetery
Includes: Rissate, E.A. Rissate, Jr., E.A.
Co Author Listing * Cell Selection-based Data Reduction Pipeline for Whole Slide Image Analysis of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
* Comparison of two 3D tracking paradigms for freely flying insects
* Deep Distance Transform to Segment Visually Indistinguishable Merged Objects
* Embedded Dense Camera Trajectories in Multi-Video Image Mosaics by Geodesic Interpolation-based Reintegration
* Impact of Activation Sparsity on Overfitting in Convolutional Neural Networks, The
* Narrowing Attention in Capsule Networks
* Stereo and Motion Based 3D High Density Object Tracking
* Visual Tracking of Small Animals in Cluttered Natural Environments Using a Freely Moving Camera
Includes: Risse, B.[Benjamin] Risse, B.
8 for Risse, B.
Co Author Listing * ASEV: Automatic situation assessment for event-driven video analysis
* Hough Transform for Line Recognition: Complexity of Evidence Accumulation and Cluster Detection
Risser Maroix, O.[Olivier]
Co Author Listing * Discovering Respects for Visual Similarity
* Fine-Tune Your Classifier: Finding Correlations with Temperature
* Learning an Adaptation Function to Assess Image Visual Similarities
* What can we Learn by Predicting Accuracy?
Includes: Risser Maroix, O.[Olivier] Risser-Maroix, O.[Olivier]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of Breast MR Images Through a Markov Random Field Statistical Model
* DCE-MRI Driven 3-D Reaction-Diffusion Model of Solid Tumor Growth, A
* Diffeomorphic 3D Image Registration via Geodesic Shooting Using an Efficient Adjoint Calculation
* Diffeomorphic Atlas Estimation using Geodesic Shooting on Volumetric Images
* Fast bilinear extrapolation of 3D ising field partition function. application to fMRI image analysis
* Gap Filling of 3-D Microvascular Networks by Tensor Voting
* Hybrid Feature-Based Diffeomorphic Registration for Tumor Tracking in 2-D Liver Ultrasound Images
* Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Registration Using Fine and Coarse Strategies
* Nonrigid Registration and Template Matching for Coronary Motion Modeling from 4D CTA
* Simultaneous Multi-scale Registration Using Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Metric Mapping
* Spatially Adaptive Mixture Modeling for Analysis of fMRI Time Series
Includes: Risser, L. Risser, L.[Laurent]
11 for Risser, L.
Co Author Listing * Guest Editorial
* Role of driver assistance experience, system functionality, gender, age and sensation seeking in attitudes towards the safety of driver assistance systems
Co Author Listing * VLSI Design Methodology for Edge-Preserving Image Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Detection of Oil near Shorelines during the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Using Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
Co Author Listing * Monitors vs. Smart Glasses: A Study on Cognitive Workload of Digital Information Systems on Forklift Trucks
Includes: Rissler, J.[Jorg] Rissler, J.[Jörg]
Co Author Listing * To Be or Not to Be in Flow at Work: Physiological Classification of Flow Using Machine Learning
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Networks for Raster Data (BayNeRD): Plausible Reasoning from Observations
* Modis Time Series For Land Use Change Detection In Fields Of The Amazon Soy Moratorium
Includes: Risso, J.[Joel] Risso, J.
Co Author Listing * Comprehensive Digital Documentation and Preliminary Structural Assessment of Satunsat: a Unique Maya Architectural Labyrinth At Oxkintok, Yucatan, Mexico
* Digital Preservation of Ancient Maya Cave Architecture: Recent Field Efforts in Quintana Roo, Mexico
* Environmental Challenges, Technical Solutions and Standard Operating Procedures for Data Collection In Photogrammetric Studies Toward A Unified Database of Objects and Features In Underwater Caves In Mexico
* Image Pre-processing Strategies for Enhancing Photogrammetric 3d Reconstruction of Underwater Shipwreck Datasets
* Informing Historical Preservation with the Use of Non-destructive Diagnostic Techniques: A Case Study at Ecab, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Includes: Rissolo, D. Rissolo, D.[Dominique]
Co Author Listing * Application de la Morphologie Mathematique a l'Analyse des conditions d'Eclainage des Images Couleur
Index for "r"