Co Author Listing * BER Formulation for the Blind Retrieval of MPEG Video Watermark
* Dual-Mode Vehicle Motion Pattern Learning for High Performance Road Traffic Anomaly Detection
* High Performance Large Scale Face Recognition with Multi-cognition Softmax and Feature Retrieval
* Improved bit rate control for real-time mpeg watermarking
* Local Binary Pattern features for pedestrian detection at night/dark environment
* Stagged multi-scale LBP for pedestrian detection
* Towards Pose Invariant Face Recognition in the Wild
Includes: Pranata, S.[Sugiri] Pranata, S.
7 for Pranata, S.
Co Author Listing * Class Separability in Spaces Reduced By Feature Selection
* Consensus-based identification of spectral signatures for classification of high-dimensional biomedical spectra
Includes: Pranckeviciene, E.[Erinija] Pranckeviciene, E.
Co Author Listing * Fourier Descriptors Based on the Structure of the Human Primary Visual Cortex with Applications to Object Recognition
* Highly Corrupted Image Inpainting Through Hypoelliptic Diffusion
Co Author Listing * 3D Buildings Extraction from Aerial Images
* 3D Web Visualization of Huge CityGML Models
* New Approach for forest inventory estimation and timber harvesting planning in mountain areas: the Slope project
* RC-Heli and Structure and Motion techniques for the 3-D reconstruction of a Milan Dome spire
* Structural monitoring of a large dam by terrestrial laserscanning
Co Author Listing * Identification of Sparse Audio Tampering Using Distributed Source Coding and Compressive Sensing Techniques
* Symmetric Distributed Coding of Stereo Video Sequences
Co Author Listing * Benefits of the Ka-Band as Evidenced from the SARAL/AltiKa Altimetric Mission: Quality Assessment and Unique Characteristics of AltiKa Data, The
* REAPER: Reprocessing 12 Years of ERS-1 and ERS-2 Altimeters and Microwave Radiometer Data
Includes: Prandi, P.[Pierre] Prandi, P.
Co Author Listing * Aircraft Conflict Prediction in the Presence of a Spatially Correlated Wind Field
* Randomized Approach to Probabilistic Footprint Estimation of a Space Debris Uncontrolled Reentry, A
* Semantic indexing of soccer audio-visual sequences: A multimodal approach based on controlled Markov chains
* Semantic indexing of sports program sequences by audio-visual analysis
* Toward Air Traffic Complexity Assessment in New Generation Air Traffic Management Systems
Co Author Listing * Importance Coding of Still Imagery Based on Importance Maps of Visually Interpretable Regions
Co Author Listing * Digitization Age: Mass Culture Is Quality Culture. Challenges for Cultural Heritage and Society, The
Co Author Listing * VITRAIL: Acquisition, Modeling, and Rendering of Stained Glass
Co Author Listing * Local identification and removal of scatter artifacts based on the temporal information in dynamic SPECT images
Co Author Listing * Detecting, recognizing and understanding video events in surveillance video
Co Author Listing * Uncertainty Quantified Fundamental Climate Data Record for Microwave Humidity Sounders, An
Co Author Listing * Success and Failure of Certain Reconstruction and Uniqueness Algorithms in Discrete Tomography
Co Author Listing * Framework for Utility-Based Multimedia Adaptation, A
Co Author Listing * Coding block-level perceptual video coding for 4:4:4 data in HEVC
* Visually lossless coding in HEVC: A high bit depth and 4:4:4 capable JND-based perceptual quantisation technique for HEVC
Co Author Listing * Advances in real-time object tracking
* Consistent Interpretation of Image Sequences to Improve Object Models on the Fly
* Incremental Model Selection for Detection and Tracking of Planar Surfaces
* Interactive object modelling based on piecewise planar surface patches
* Learning of perceptual grouping for object segmentation on RGB-D data
* Learning the Floor Type for Automated Detection of Dirt Spots for Robotic Floor Cleaning Using Gaussian Mixture Models
* multi-modal RGB-D object recognizer, A
* Mutual Hypothesis Verification for 6D Pose Estimation of Natural Objects
Includes: Prankl, J.[Johann] Prankl, J.
8 for Prankl, J.
Co Author Listing * Active Fusion Using Bayesian Networks Applied to Multitemporal Remote Sensing Imagery
* Active Fusion: A New Method Applied to Remote Sensing Image Interpretation
* Active Object Recognition in Parametric Eigenspace
* Affine matching of intermediate symbolic representations
* Appearance-based active object recognition
* Estimation of differential quantities using Hermite RBF interpolation
* Learning Temporal Context in Active Object Recognition Using Bayesian Analysis
Includes: Prantl, M. Prantl, M.[Manfred]
7 for Prantl, M.
Co Author Listing * Comparative Study of Staff Removal Algorithms, A
Co Author Listing * German Lute Tablature Recognition
* Optical recognition of psaltic Byzantine chant notation
Co Author Listing * Use of ETM+ images to extend stem volume estimates obtained from LiDAR data
Index for "p"