Co Author Listing * 2015-2016 Ground Displacements of the Shanghai Coastal Area Inferred from a Combined COSMO-SkyMed/Sentinel-1 DInSAR Analysis, The
* Analysis of deformation patterns through advanced DINSAR techniques in Istanbul megacity
* Deformation Time-Series Generation in Areas Characterized by Large Displacement Dynamics: The SAR Amplitude Pixel-Offset SBAS Technique
* DInSAR-Based Detection of Land Subsidence and Correlation with Groundwater Depletion in Konya Plain, Turkey
* Evaluation and Comparison of Current Fetal Ultrasound Image Segmentation Methods for Biometric Measurements: A Grand Challenge
* From Previous C-Band to New X-Band SAR Systems: Assessment of the DInSAR Mapping Improvement for Deformation Time-Series Retrieval in Urban Areas
* Generation of long-term InSAR ground displacement time-series through a novel multi-sensor data merging technique: The case study of the Shanghai coastal area
* Improved EMCF-SBAS Processing Chain Based on Advanced Techniques for the Noise-Filtering and Selection of Small Baseline Multi-Look DInSAR Interferograms
* Integration of Optical and SAR Data for Burned Area Mapping in Mediterranean Regions
* Multi-source Data Approach for the Investigation of Land Subsidence In the Konya Basin, Turkey, A
* Multichannel Phase Unwrapping: Problem Topology and Dual-Level Parallel Computational Model
* New Advances of the Extended Minimum Cost Flow Phase Unwrapping Algorithm for SBAS-DInSAR Analysis at Full Spatial Resolution
* On the Extension of the Minimum Cost Flow Algorithm for Phase Unwrapping of Multitemporal Differential SAR Interferograms
* Potential and Limitations of Open Satellite Data for Flood Mapping
* Space-Borne SBAS-DInSAR Technique as a Supporting Tool for Sustainable Urban Policies: The Case of Istanbul Megacity, Turkey, The
* Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar Data Focusing on Multicore-Based Architectures
* Stripmap-ScanSAR SBAS Approach to Fill Gaps in Stripmap Deformation Time Series With ScanSAR Data, The
* Theory and Statistical Description of the Enhanced Multi-Temporal InSAR (E-MTInSAR) Noise-Filtering Algorithm
* Use of C-/X-Band Time-Gapped SAR Data and Geotechnical Models for the Study of Shanghai's Ocean-Reclaimed Lands through the SBAS-DInSAR Technique, The
Includes: Pepe, A.[Antonio] Pepe, A.
19 for Pepe, A.
Co Author Listing * Alpine Glaciology: An Historical Collaboration between Volunteers and Scientists and the Challenge Presented by an Integrated Approach
* cognitive pyramid for contextual classification of remote sensing images, A
* Comparison between Standard and Functional Clustering Methodologies: Application to Agricultural Fields for Yield Pattern Assessment, A
* Conceptual Architecture and Service-Oriented Implementation of a Regional Geoportal for Rice Monitoring
* CS Projects Involving Geoinformatics: A Survey of Implementation Approaches
* Cultural Heritage Documentation in SIS Environment: An Application for Porta Sirena in the Archaeological Site of Paestum
* Describing Geospatial Assets in the Web of Data: A Metadata Management Scenario
* Indexing Model of Remote Sensing Images, An
* Mapping of Asbestos Cement Roofs and Their Weathering Status Using Hyperspectral Aerial Images
* Matlab Geodetic Software for Processing Airborne Lidar Bathymetry Data, A
* New Perspectives of Point Clouds Color Management: the Development Of Tool in Matlab for Applications in Cultural Heritage
* Raising Semantics-Awareness in Geospatial Metadata Management
* Remote sensing-based crop lodging assessment: Current status and perspectives
* Uncertainty In Landslides Volume Estimation Using DEMS Generated By Airborne Laser Scanner and Photogrammetry Data
Includes: Pepe, M.[Monica] Pepe, M.
14 for Pepe, M.
Co Author Listing * Ground Deformation and Source Geometry of the 30 October 2016 Mw 6.5 Norcia Earthquake (Central Italy) Investigated Through Seismological Data, DInSAR Measurements, and Numerical Modelling
* Use of Massive Deformation Datasets for the Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Evolution of Mauna Loa Volcano (Hawai'i), The
Index for "p"