Co Author Listing * Decoupling between Precipitation Processes and Mountain Wave Induced Circulations Observed with a Vertically Pointing K-Band Doppler Radar
Co Author Listing * Context Change Detection for an Ultra-Low Power Low-Resolution Ego-Vision Imager
* Gesture Recognition in Ego-centric Videos Using Dense Trajectories and Hand Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Multi-scale Approach to Gesture Detection and Recognition, A
Co Author Listing * Ensembles of dense and dense sampling descriptors for the HEp-2 cells classification problem
Co Author Listing * Challenges and Opportunities of Multimodality and Data Fusion in Remote Sensing
* Classification of Tropical Forest Tree Species Using Meter-Scale Image Data
* Classification of Very High Spatial Resolution Imagery Using Mathematical Morphology and Support Vector Machines
* Comparing Statistical and Neural Network Methods Applied to Very High Resolution Satellite Images Showing Changes in Man-Made Structures at Rocky Flats
* Decision Fusion for the Classification of Hyperspectral Data: Outcome of the 2008 GRS-S Data Fusion Contest
* Importance of Physical Quantities for the Analysis of Multitemporal and Multiangular Optical Very High Spatial Resolution Images, The
* Pulse Coupled Neural Networks for Automatic Urban Change Detection at Very High Spatial Resolution
* SVM Active Learning Approach for Image Classification Using Spatial Information
* Understanding angular effects in VHR imagery and their significance for urban land-cover model portability: A study of two multi-angle in-track image sequences
* Use of Neural Networks for Automatic Classification From High-Resolution Images
* Validation of Suomi-NPP VIIRS sea ice concentration with very high-resolution satellite and airborne camera imagery
* Very High Resolution Multiangle Urban Classification Analysis
Includes: Pacifici, F. Pacifici, F.[Fabio]
12 for Pacifici, F.
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution X-Ray Phase-Contrast 3-D Imaging of Breast Tissue Specimens as a Possible Adjunct to Histopathology
Includes: Pacile, S. Pacilè, S.
Co Author Listing * Crowdsourcing Thousands of Specialized Labels: A Bayesian Active Training Approach
Index for "p"