Co Author Listing * Biologically inspired approaches to automated feature extraction and target recognition
Co Author Listing * Towards Robust Automatic Traffic Scene Analysis in Real-Time
Co Author Listing * Block-Permutation-Based Encryption Scheme with Enhanced Color Scrambling
* Estimating 3-D Point-of-Regard in a Real Environment Using a Head-Mounted Eye-Tracking System
* Estimating demosaicing algorithms using image noise variance
* Fast self-localization method for mobile robots using multiple omnidirectional vision sensors
* Joint Detection for Potsherds of Broken Earthenware
* Multi-view Inpainting for RGB-D Sequence
* Networked Heterogeneous Camera System for High Resolution Face Images
* Portable facial information measurement system and its application to human modeling and human interfaces
* Surface color estimation based on inter- and intra-pixel relationships in outdoor scenes
* Transferring CNNS to multi-instance multi-label classification on small datasets
* Virtual clay modeling system using multi-viewpoint images
Includes: Ogasawara, T.[Takeshi] Ogasawara, T. Ogasawara, T.[Tsukasa]
11 for Ogasawara, T.
Co Author Listing * Kidney Glomerulus Observation in Interactive VR Space
Co Author Listing * Analysis of MERIS Reflectance Algorithms for Estimating Chlorophyll-a Concentration in a Brazilian Reservoir
* Assessment of Spatial Interpolation Methods to Map the Bathymetry of an Amazonian Hydroelectric Reservoir to Aid in Decision Making for Water Management
* Determination of Phycocyanin from Space: A Bibliometric Analysis
* Improving Inland Water Quality Monitoring through Remote Sensing Techniques
* Interactive Correlation Environment (ICE): A Statistical Web Tool for Data Collinearity Analysis
* Performance Analysis of MODIS 500-m Spatial Resolution Products for Estimating Chlorophyll-a Concentrations in Oligo- to Meso-Trophic Waters Case Study: Itumbiara Reservoir, Brazil
* Performance of the Landsat 8 Provisional Aquatic Reflectance Product for Inland Waters
* Performance Review of Reflectance Based Algorithms for Predicting Phycocyanin Concentrations in Inland Waters, A
* Quantitative Approach for Analyzing the Relationship between Urban Heat Islands and Land Cover, A
* Removal of Chlorophyll-a Spectral Interference for Improved Phycocyanin Estimation from Remote Sensing Reflectance
Includes: Ogashawara, I.[Igor] Ogashawara, I.
10 for Ogashawara, I.
Index for "o"