Co Author Listing * Alternative Physical Method for Retrieving Land Surface Temperatures from Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Data: Application to IASI Observations
* Angular Normalization of Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Using Multiangular Middle and Thermal Infrared Data
* Artificial Neuron Network With Parameterization Scheme for Estimating Net Surface Shortwave Radiation From Satellite Data Under Clear Sky: Application to Simulated GF-5 Data Set, An
* Correction for the Impact of the Surface Characteristics on the Estimation of the Effective Emissivity at Fine Resolution in Urban Areas
* Early Water Stress Detection Using Leaf-Level Measurements of Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Temperature Data
* Estimating the leaf area of an individual tree in urban areas using terrestrial laser scanner and path length distribution model
* Estimation and Validation of Land Surface Temperatures from Chinese Second-Generation Polar-Orbit FY-3A VIRR Data
* Estimation of Daily Solar Radiation Budget at Kilometer Resolution over the Tibetan Plateau by Integrating MODIS Data Products and a DEM
* Evaluation of the Seasonal Nighttime LST-Air Temperature Discrepancies And Their Relation to Local Climate Zones (lcz) in Strasbourg
* Improved Surface Reflectance from Remote Sensing Data with Sub-Pixel Topographic Information
* Land Surface Temperature and Emissivity Retrieval from Field-Measured Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Data Using Wavelet Transform
* NOAA-AVHRR Orbital Drift Correction From Solar Zenithal Angle Data
* Spatiotemporal pattern and long-term trend of global surface urban heat islands characterized by dynamic urban-extent method and MODIS data
* Uhi Estimation Based on Aster and Modis Satellite Imagery: First Results on Strasbourg City, France
* Using Airborne Laser Scanner and Path Length Distribution Model to Quantify Clumping Effect and Estimate Leaf Area Index
Includes: Nerry, F.[Francoise] Nerry, F.[Françoise] Nerry, F.
15 for Nerry, F.
Index for "n"